over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

I'm thinking about throwing proviron into a sust/mast cycle, but was thinking more along the lines of 25mg a day. All I'm looking for is the bit of increased hardness and maybe some sexual benefits, as well. Would 25mg be a waste?
I myself usually use 25mg a day of proviron,,sexual benfits is about all you will get at that dose.

Have you found anything that can stop that acid reflux , I guarentee you it's from the tren since its notorious for heartburn reflux

It probably is the tren but the only aas to ever cause acid reflux for me was avar and he is on 60-80mg of that. At 40mg I am usually fine but once I go up to 60mg it starts getting quite bad. Any antacid formula containing calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate should work and quickly but it will likely have to be dosed multiple times daily. Certain food such as bananas and melons can help matters as well. Last time on avar I just went back to 40mg and within a few days the acid reflux pretty much disappeared.

I'm thinking about throwing proviron into a sust/mast cycle, but was thinking more along the lines of 25mg a day. All I'm looking for is the bit of increased hardness and maybe some sexual benefits, as well. Would 25mg be a waste?

It's not going to do anything major but any little helps. I have actually just added 25mg proviron to my current cycle which is very similar and currently 600mg sust, 525mg npp and 200mg mast e every 8 days.

I do this but I use 50mg daily.

I like to push Tren Ace to 700mg (100mg ed) but it always ends up kicking my ass! lol

What about a high dose cycle though?

900 TestE
600 Deca
400 MastE
700 var
700 Tbol
175 MK
25iu Generics

Honestly I'm bigger and nearly as strong as I was on 1/8th of this but you can't deny the aesthetic effect of high doses.

25 iu of gh daily? How did that work out?

This thread makes my dick hard.

Ive never gone above 1000mg test and 800mg EQ or Deca. I was at about 50-70mg dbol with that. I couldnt believe the difference in strength I got on that dose. Im not opposed to trying that again one day, but Id likely change it to something less "classic" and get on some more exotic compounds just bc I havent tried them.

Id love to do a Test Prop-Primo-Tren cycle and really blast it.

Currently on my most productive Blast in years. Not sure if this would be considered a conservative dosage for current standards....
Para Pharma makes a Test E/Tren E mix (250mg+100mg/ml). Running 6ml a week in two shots (so 1500mg+600mg) and 150mg Anadrol a day (same brand).
I'm 8 weeks in and results so far have been ridiculous. Diet Is super clean, no cheat meals, slight caloric surplus.
I've been messing with AAS for 25 years and did some crazy shit at times. Several grams a week (up to 4-5) were the norm when I used to compete at a very decent level.
The size, shape, roundness and fat loss I'm experiencing Is jaw dropping, and I'm FAR beyond my genetic limit...since 1998 lol

Nice fucking cycle. I am tempted to start the same after cruising for a good while now.

Adding in slin and GH, should be epic!

has anyone ever used a massive dose and only a slight surplus in calories to grow lean? any luck? compared to traditional bulking where you use calories and anabolic to grow. so basically, you jacked up the AAS so you don't have to eat as much and risk getting fat.

In the gh15 days when I was 25-26 I did 500mg test e/wk, 700mg tren ace/wk, 40 (!)mg/day of superdrol, and 15mg of m1t/day. I was unemployed and waiting for a new job to start in like 4.5 months, living with my mom rent free and able to sleep all day, and I would do the most ridiculous insane RPE10 absolutely nothing in the tank at the end workout. Gym employees would come up to ask if I was okay about once a week. I'd squat 2 sets to absolute failure at 10+ reps and then do 5 sets of 10 AND THEN leg press, leg extensions, hamstring curls. Back day did 2 sets to failure DL, and then like 1.5 hours of lat work. After leg days I would go to my car and just sit there for 10-20 minutes before I could compose myself to drive home. And then I'd stuff myself with basa fish, pineapple, rice, ice cream, Chipotle, and microwaveable chocolate chip pancakes.

I have gotten a much better look than that, but I've never been that strong in 4.5 years except on deadlift.

Honestly though, the crazy overtraining probably fucked me up way harder than the tren and orals. I'd have lowered the dose, lowered the training load, and eaten a much smarter diet and probably have made slower gains in the short run but faster gains in the long run. I have hypotension and even on this cycle I think my BP was like 107/45.

In the gh15 days when I was 25-26 I did 500mg test e/wk, 700mg tren ace/wk, 40 (!)mg/day of superdrol, and 15mg of m1t/day. I was unemployed and waiting for a new job to start in like 4.5 months, living with my mom rent free and able to sleep all day, and I would do the most ridiculous insane RPE10 absolutely nothing in the tank at the end workout. Gym employees would come up to ask if I was okay about once a week. I'd squat 2 sets to absolute failure at 10+ reps and then do 5 sets of 10 AND THEN leg press, leg extensions, hamstring curls. Back day did 2 sets to failure DL, and then like 1.5 hours of lat work. After leg days I would go to my car and just sit there for 10-20 minutes before I could compose myself to drive home. And then I'd stuff myself with basa fish, pineapple, rice, ice cream, Chipotle, and microwaveable chocolate chip pancakes.

I have gotten a much better look than that, but I've never been that strong in 4.5 years except on deadlift.

Honestly though, the crazy overtraining probably fucked me up way harder than the tren and orals. I'd have lowered the dose, lowered the training load, and eaten a much smarter diet and probably have made slower gains in the short run but faster gains in the long run. I have hypotension and even on this cycle I think my BP was like 107/45.

Hypotension is great for bodybuild , aint it ?

I m same , on 700 mg tren and 20 mg sd and 50 mg win and 10iu gh my BP at 11.6 / 5,7 wich is high for ME

I got it from my mother , thanks mom ! 😁

as a curiosity to refresh the thread I will add a list that I got 2 years back from a PRO bodybuilder who then cooperated then J.Compton

GEAR

2g Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate per week

8-10iu GH per day(4-5iu in the morning/4-5iu postworkout)

22iu Humalog per day(8iu in the morning/6iu preworkout/8iu post workout/no insulin on rest days)

100mcg T4 per day

1mg adex ed

Every 4 weeks rotate:

600mg EQ/600mg deca

600mg deca/700mg primobolan enanthate

700mg primobolan enanthate/400mg trenbolone enanthate

400mg trenbolone enanthate/600mg DHB

600mg DHB/600mg EQ

Every 2 weeks rotate:

50mg Dianabol ed

ON ORAL

100mg Anadrol ed

ON ORAL

Every 8 weeks do a 3 week break from Humalog and go on low carb diet to reset insulin sensitivity

*optional run IGF-LR3 40mcg postworkout for 2 weeks ON/2 weeks OFF

*optional run MK677 25mg ed

Nice fucking cycle. I am tempted to start the same after cruising for a good while now.

Adding in slin and GH, should be epic!
It's quite insane to be frank, even much better than expected.
Possibly going to add 4-5iu of Paratropin very soon. Life's good 🚀

as a curiosity to refresh the thread I will add a list that I got 2 years back from a PRO bodybuilder who then cooperated then J.Compton

GEAR

2g Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate per week

8-10iu GH per day(4-5iu in the morning/4-5iu postworkout)

22iu Humalog per day(8iu in the morning/6iu preworkout/8iu post workout/no insulin on rest days)

100mcg T4 per day

1mg adex ed

Every 4 weeks rotate:

600mg EQ/600mg deca

600mg deca/700mg primobolan enanthate

700mg primobolan enanthate/400mg trenbolone enanthate

400mg trenbolone enanthate/600mg DHB

600mg DHB/600mg EQ

Every 2 weeks rotate:

50mg Dianabol ed

ON ORAL

100mg Anadrol ed

ON ORAL

Every 8 weeks do a 3 week break from Humalog and go on low carb diet to reset insulin sensitivity

*optional run IGF-LR3 40mcg postworkout for 2 weeks ON/2 weeks OFF

*optional run MK677 25mg ed

When using slin like that, do you use carb powders or only for an intra drink and the rest whole foods?

25 iu of gh daily? How did that work out?

He wrote 175mg MK so it wasn't for each day. So his actual doses would have been 25mg MK-677 every day and HGH at 5iu 5 times per week.

When using slin like that, do you use carb powders or only for an intra drink and the rest whole foods?

Sorry to answer as it's not directed to me but I will chime in. He isn't the one who run that cycle but perhaps he has their diet as well. I think most keep it to whole foods when running 6-8iu slin per injection and I would always recommend that. You can get away with complex carbs only on those doses. Now some may choose to have shakes as well but most use that dose to fit in with the meals they are already having so usually the slin can just be placed into an existing nutrition plan.

Now as you state the pre workout dose could be an exception as I am sure must would have some form of intra shake with 6iu humalog pre workout. Although some people aren't that sensitive and I have come across guys who can run humalog pre workout and not have an intra shake which is insane to me (I would recommend they increase sensitivity before even thinking about using). Some may even dose it before their pre workout meal which changes things. Most on that protocol would dose it just before training though and have some aminos and carbs.

Incidentally I am just starting that very dose so I will now be dosing 6iu humalog pre workout and going to train. I personally prefer to dose it then eat something light like a banana and a small protein yoghurt. Then I head to the gym with an intra shake in hand (usually 25g eaa's and at least 60g hbcd's). I am sensitive and I also may get a shower and sauna at the gym so that obviously effect things. Although I am a big believer in using as many nutrients in that window as possible without gaining unnecessary bodyfat (which would be very hard when dosed before training). Some days I literally have double the rule of 1iu equals 10g carbs. So you are essentially getting the most out of the insulin as possible and not like many others do which is using the lowest amount of carbs possible to prevent hypo. No approach is wrong and we all have our reasons for doing what we do.

Sorry to answer as it's not directed to me but I will chime in. He isn't the one who run that cycle but perhaps he has their diet as well. I think most keep it to whole foods when running 6-8iu slin per injection and I would always recommend that. You can get away with complex carbs only on those doses. Now some may choose to have shakes as well but most use that dose to fit in with the meals they are already having so usually the slin can just be placed into an existing nutrition plan.

Now as you state the pre workout dose could be an exception as I am sure must would have some form of intra shake with 6iu humalog pre workout. Although some people aren't that sensitive and I have come across guys who can run humalog pre workout and not have an intra shake which is insane to me (I would recommend they increase sensitivity before even thinking about using). Some may even dose it before their pre workout meal which changes things. Most on that protocol would dose it just before training though and have some aminos and carbs.

Incidentally I am just starting that very dose so I will now be dosing 6iu humalog pre workout and going to train. I personally prefer to dose it then eat something light like a banana and a small protein yoghurt. Then I head to the gym with an intra shake in hand (usually 25g eaa's and at least 60g hbcd's). I am sensitive and I also may get a shower and sauna at the gym so that obviously effect things. Although I am a big believer in using as many nutrients in that window as possible without gaining unnecessary bodyfat (which would be very hard when dosed before training). Some days I literally have double the rule of 1iu equals 10g carbs. So you are essentially getting the most out of the insulin as possible and not like many others do which is using the lowest amount of carbs possible to prevent hypo. No approach is wrong and we all have our reasons for doing what we do.

Off topic, but some say you can cut with slin and some say no, because you will hold water and gain some fat. Have you tried cutting with slin

Off topic, but some say you can cut with slin and some say no, because you will hold water and gain some fat. Have you tried cutting with slin
The question is not to me but as far as I'm concerned I never cut without insulin and I don't know anyone with a super-heavy weight who wouldn't use it for cutting

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws