over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another hematocrit/hemoglobin thread

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone tried coming off TRT for a brief period to bring down their hematocrit/hemoglobin? How long did it take for the numbers to drop and did they immediately go back up once you resumed TRT?

Has anyone tried coming off TRT for a brief period to bring down their hematocrit/hemoglobin? How long did it take for the numbers to drop and did they immediately go back up once you resumed TRT?
Yes, came off for 5 weeks before, trying to restart my hpta. Hematocrit dropped to 46. Previous blood test 5 months prior it was 52. Did it come right back up after I went back on test? I'm sure but it comes right back up after donating blood too.

Yes, came off for 5 weeks before, trying to restart my hpta. Hematocrit dropped to 46. Previous blood test 5 months prior it was 52. Did it come right back up after I went back on test? I'm sure but it comes right back up after donating blood too.

nice. Pickapeck has good success with this method too.

how did you feel during the five weeks you went off? How did you look?

Hey brother how much testosterone are you using for TRT?

Donating helps. I would come off and both would go down. Within weeks of being back on, they would go back up. A good friend of mine said up your cardio game. I've always done cardio (usually 30 mins elliptical), but I got back into running about a year ago and my numbers have been beautiful ever since. I do 3-5 miles a day 7 days a week at avg of 6 to 6.5mph.

I thought I saw Stewie once mention that increasing cardio helps...bro-science tells me it moves the fluids and other shit around lol.

50yrs been been enhancing 25+ yrs pulled bloods 5-14-19
rbc 6.70
hemo 21.4
hema 61.5

cleaned out for 6 months pulled 11-24-19
rbc 5.42
hemo 17.1
hema 48.5

started trt rx with my gp 30mg eod im slin12-01-19 gonna pull bloods very soon will post results.

I came off TRT last year to get a real script for like 8 months, without anything my H/H was 49/16 and when I started TRT, 3 months in, it was 52.5/16.9...

I took (and still do) IP6 for 2 months, 2 pills empty stomach before breakfast and 2 pills empty stomach before dinner and it went down while on TRT back to 49/16...

And I eat a shit ton of red meat, elk and steaks/filet mognons at least 5x a week...

Dante posted about it on his IG if you go through and look for it.

I came off TRT last year to get a real script for like 8 months, without anything my H/H was 49/16 and when I started TRT, 3 months in, it was 52.5/16.9...

I took (and still do) IP6 for 2 months, 2 pills empty stomach before breakfast and 2 pills empty stomach before dinner and it went down while on TRT back to 49/16...

And I eat a shit ton of red meat, elk and steaks/filet mognons at least 5x a week...

interesting, I just gave it a quick read, im going to try this out, thanks for the info!

Hey brother how much testosterone are you using for TRT?

20mg every day sub q, but I had been using a heavy iron dose for a while bc I made myself iron deficient from years of donations so it creeped back up to 59 with hg 20. I stopped iron bc iron is fine now and will first try to do 10mg test daily to get it down first. My Free test was a little high with 20mg so hopefully I don't diminish on 70mg per week.

Though it is tempting for a really quick fix if it were possible with 3 weeks off. May not be enough time though.

50yrs been been enhancing 25+ yrs pulled bloods 5-14-19
rbc 6.70
hemo 21.4
hema 61.5

cleaned out for 6 months pulled 11-24-19
rbc 5.42
hemo 17.1
hema 48.5

started trt rx with my gp 30mg eod im slin12-01-19 gonna pull bloods very soon will post results.

I'm dying to know what those numbers would have looked like at the 3-4 week mark of being off, lol. Thanks for sharing this!

I tried IP6 but it chelated my iron and helped tank my iron stores, so it wasn't worth it. I would argue that low iron is worse than high hematocrit when platelets, wbc, fibrinogen, etc. are normal and no clotting factors are present. But still, ain't nobody wants it to hit 60/20.

How high was your hct/hg before you stopped for 8 months?

20mg every day sub q, but I had been using a heavy iron dose for a while bc I made myself iron deficient from years of donations so it creeped back up to 59 with hg 20. I stopped iron bc iron is fine now and will first try to do 10mg test daily to get it down first. My Free test was a little high with 20mg so hopefully I don't diminish on 70mg per week.

Though it is tempting for a really quick fix if it were possible with 3 weeks off. May not be enough time though.

you could probably come off for 3-4 weeks then restart with lower dose, I got some gear that was either bunk or very very low dose and my hematocrit dropped from 52 to 47 in approx. 1 month, tt came back at 330 and estro was crushed to 6, went back on pharm grade and yes hematocrit back up after a couple of months

20mg per day made my H/H and RBC very high. Way more so than if I would have taken 70mg twice per week (I have experimented every conceivable way with blood draws every 3 months for correlation). I can even say 20mg ED made gave me higher numbers than running a full cycle. why...... I don't know. I inject my HRT twice per week now and stay around 50 no problem. Stop the everyday thing and watch it change.

you could probably come off for 3-4 weeks then restart with lower dose, I got some gear that was either bunk or very very low dose and my hematocrit dropped from 52 to 47 in approx. 1 month, tt came back at 330 and estro was crushed to 6, went back on pharm grade and yes hematocrit back up after a couple of months

Great info. I'd love to go from 59 to 47 in a short time. Then hope it stays in the 52-54 range after.

20mg per day made my H/H and RBC very high. Way more so than if I would have taken 70mg twice per week (I have experimented every conceivable way). I can even say 20mg ED made gave me higher numbers than running a full cycle. why...... I don't know. I inject my HRT twice per week now and stay around 50 no problem. Stop the everyday thing and watch it change.

This is my experience too! Yet everyone says more frequent shots lower HCT. I didn't used to get this high when I did twice weekly. I am thinking more frequent shots raise it because we get more out of a lower dose with everything. I guess 70mg daily or 150mg split in two shots should be my next attempt.

Yea, pickapeck has experimented with this, and I know MassiveG has too...haven't seen him in awhile though.

This is my experience too! Yet everyone says more frequent shots lower HCT. I didn't used to get this high when I did twice weekly. I am thinking more frequent shots raise it because we get more out of a lower dose with everything. I guess 70mg daily or 150mg split in two shots should be my next attempt.

Wow, that's interesting! Your reasoning makes sense from the cover, I wonder what stewie/Jeff/pickadick/ et al think on this?

Anybody else notice or have similar effects as this, in regards to their Hct values on ED injects compared to 1-2 injects per week?

the only time I have ever had my RBC count in the red in addition to high H/H on blood work was doing 20mg ed. I have done fairly large cycles and have been at it 20+ years. Like I said I don't know why. I'm required by my physician to provide blood work every 3 months and she lets me play with frequencies, etc. as she seems interested herself so the numbers are on paper.

the only time I have ever had my RBC count in the red in addition to high H/H on blood work was doing 20mg ed. I have done fairly large cycles and have been at it 20+ years. Like I said I don't know why. I'm required by my physician to provide blood work every 3 months and she lets me play with frequencies, etc. as she seems interested herself so the numbers are on paper.

I used to use high test and tren doses years ago and never had a hematocrit above 51. It wasn’t until I did TRT or slightly above TRT right after did my hematocrit get higher and stay higher. I know it takes time before these values increase but yea, it’s weird.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131