over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tinder !! lol Awesome stuff ?

Don't young people go to bars or parties anymore to hook up!? Is web dating really that popular now? Id want to see my date in person before meeting them.

Meeting at new person at bar would mean interacting, speaking with original words not thought about for 5 minutes and rehearsed with your peers. What if you spoke a micro-aggression and were rejected? You might melt like a snowflake..... Different generation my friend. Now the bar is filled with people on their phone swiping left/right and when finally meeting a person, in real life, complaining that the person is superficial, LMAO.

Have things changed on tinder? I used to get a decent amount of matches and now I am getting like one a day. There is a gold version that I have to pay 29.99 for and I can see the ( 18 women ) that have “liked” me, but without that I am not matching with anyone.

Is this just an effort to exploit the male population, since they know that most of us are “weak minded” and will fork up the money.

It’s tempting to pay but just doesn’t seem right so have held off

Download hinge before you pay for Tinder. The quality of girls is much higher on Hinge.

Have things changed on tinder? I used to get a decent amount of matches and now I am getting like one a day. There is a gold version that I have to pay 29.99 for and I can see the ( 18 women ) that have “liked” me, but without that I am not matching with anyone.

Is this just an effort to exploit the male population, since they know that most of us are “weak minded” and will fork up the money.

If your not a GQ model, rent a Ferrari for a day,
takes some pic and post them on tinder, guarantee your luck will change. Sad isn't it.

When I was online dating I had much better results using the bumble app which is also free. I might get 1-2 matches every couple of days on tinder. On bumble I had over 30-40 matches in the first week. Of course this number decrease over time but its was still way more then tinder. My profile and pics were identical on each app. The quality of womem are also better on bumble- classy, professional, etc. With tinder most girls there are trashy-selfies of only booty, tits and funny looking duck faces b/c they have nothing else to offer.

It's the algorithm man, it's all for profit now. You have to delete your account after a week and repoen again because new accounts get matches then they get pushed back

Or you use the boost thaaang

I have never used Tinder but most of my mates do. I have met many girls from another site before but I just never bothered creating a Tinder account. I have a gf now anyway so I don't need it. Tinder is ridiculously easy as long as you have something going for you. Some of my mates have slept with 30+ girls from Tinder. Everytime we go away my mates will change their location to that country/city and are bombarded with options. Some of them will have 5+ girls ready to meet so if they don't meet anyone on our night out they just organize to meet a girl from Tinder. We recently went to Spain and my mate was showing me all the local Spanish girls on Tinder and many were amazing. He met one of the girls one night. It's funny because we got speaking to another group and one of the lads was going to meet the same girl a couple of nights later on. So you definitely use Tinder for fun and not to find a girl you plan to stay with :D

I hate some of you guys. I haven't had sex in almost a year. And trying to get a date is like trying to win both Powerball, MegaMillions, and get struck by lightening 10 times in the same day. Life sucks. I thought all this Corona shit would help. Not a single response from a single woman at all. :( Ha ha

I hate some of you guys. I haven't had sex in almost a year. And trying to get a date is like trying to win both Powerball, MegaMillions, and get struck by lightening 10 times in the same day. Life sucks. I thought all this Corona shit would help. Not a single response from a single woman at all. :( Ha ha

Bro of all people I hope your luck changes soon.

this quarantine is probably the worst time to try and get laid lol

this quarantine is probably the worst time to try and get laid lol
Oh its not so much trying to get laid as it is I thought with everyone home it would increase the odds of getting some traction online. Its changed nothing for me.

Bro of all people I hope your luck changes soon.
Do not hold your breath. Evidently "Goldberg" is not particularly attractive to attractive women. I say that because basically every day of my life someone, always a dude sadly, ha, ha, calls me that. At 47 I've just learned shit ain't gonna get better.

Split from ex in august. Finally note getting into all this mischief. Chicks are liking my shirtless moments and wanting to hang. I'm a fan. I just wish some girls would respond. Like why are you liking my pictures then not responding? You clearly like what you see and I clearly want to eat that ass
I have noticed this lately in 2020 matching with a girl but she never responds to my message. Back in 2016 this was never an issue. Somethings up idk.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131