over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre-workout GH protocol

powerrack

Registered
For those of you who use GH pre-workout, does it matter when you eat? Say you usually eat a pre workout meal approx 90-100 mins before training, would you inject your pre-workout GH dose after the meal or before? The goal would be to gain size. I'm not a newbie to GH, just mostly have used upon waking for well being and staying lean. I was watching a video with Dr. Eric Serrano and he mentioned pre-workout if looking to gain muscle, however the timing confuses me and I was wondering what some of you may be doing or what you may thing is best.

In my experience and research GH without insulin pre workout can be counter productive if used for anything other than increased fat loss.

I got the best results using it all at once before bed. Sleep and recovery is insane this way plus I feel pumped all day long.

from a timing standpoint immediately post-training makes the most sense, as you want gh high in the hours after training, plus getting in all those carbs , protein while gh is spiked

that said , a study I saw shows when taking gh, natural nighttime gh is impaired

using it twice daily messes with glucose quite more, if i remember right?

On another note a study showed 1.5 iu's, and no more, for a 200 lbs of lean tissue, had no effect on fatgain than a 3 or 4 or higher dose , purely for fat loss only 1.5 is plenty

Well the growth peaks about 1 hour, so immediately pre workout was when I always used it. I usually ran 2-3iu humulin-R with it. Even low dose insulin with GH is magical for holding onto tissue in a caloric deficit. And with 3iu you can cover the workout with just 20-25g carbs and 15g EAA in your peri workout drink

^^^i would Pin both IM. On leg days you might need s few more carbs, kinda depends on your pre workout meal and liver glycogen levels

The following user had this to say:

MynameisJeff:

I should have been more clear there. I'm talking about timing the peaks. You want to make sure the the insulin peak comes before the GH peak, i.e. most of the insulin action is complete before most of the GH action comes in and interrupts the insulin action. So if you take GH 1h pre workout and train for 90 minutes, then blood levels of GH will peak 1h post workout (i.e. ~3.5h post injection). Fast acting insulin peaks somewhere around 1h post injection. So if you take it right before the workout, then it's gonna peak 1.5 hours before the GH so that it can act optimally without the antagonistic action of GH. With intra-workout injection, the peaks get a bit closer, but still OK. What's important is that you flood the muscles with nutrients (supported by exogenous insulin), before basically shutting down your muscles to insulin by having extremely high GH and FFA levels.

If you inject the GH post workout, then it's gonna take another 3-4 hours before it fully kicks in. But you want the GH blood levels to be high as close to the end of the workout as possible, without interfering with intra-workout glucose and AA feeding.

Thread: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...in-dosing-options-timing.164248/#post-2815374

from a timing standpoint immediately post-training makes the most sense, as you want gh high in the hours after training, plus getting in all those carbs , protein while gh is spiked

Last thing you want is to be taking in a whole bunch of carbs while GH is spiked and blunting glucose uptake! Talk about getting high blood glucose in a hurry. If you are talking about using with slin, in bulking phase, sure, that`s quite different.

I was always told to wait 30-60 min after eating to take your gh

I got the best results using it all at once before bed. Sleep and recovery is insane this way plus I feel pumped all day long.
same here.. I sleep best when I use my GH at night with a cocktail of meletonin/gaba and 1mg of a script sleep/anxiety med I take.
I use cjc 1295-with dac 2-4mgs weekly with this as well..

I keep it simple 4iu's in the am fasted and 4 iu's in the evening fasted then 45 mins. or so after I will eat. Works great for me

GH postworkout, no pre

Last thing you want is to be taking in a whole bunch of carbs while GH is spiked and blunting glucose uptake! Talk about getting high blood glucose in a hurry. If you are talking about using with slin, in bulking phase, sure, that`s quite different.

you want anabolic hormones high at this time for repair right?

why wouldnt you want gh highest at this time?

you want anabolic hormones high at this time for repair right?

why wouldnt you want gh highest at this time?

Because Gh also inhibits uptake of glucose. Gh alone is also not that anabolic. Natural production is highest during sleep (repair) and also during a fast (low cal) to spare glucose for the brain. Having a spike in Gh while getting a ton of kcal is far from normal for body and I believe is one reason so many guys end up with high BG while taking it. Body still works the same way even if its exogenous GH.

So whats the best way to dose gh? One large dose once per day avoiding a gh spike at the same time youre using insulin and intra workout carb?

Because Gh also inhibits uptake of glucose. Gh alone is also not that anabolic. Natural production is highest during sleep (repair) and also during a fast (low cal) to spare glucose for the brain. Having a spike in Gh while getting a ton of kcal is far from normal for body and I believe is one reason so many guys end up with high BG while taking it. Body still works the same way even if its exogenous GH.

So whats the best way to dose gh? One large dose once per day avoiding a gh spike at the same time youre using insulin and intra workout carb?
I agree with the statement its all pretty much the same with GH, except when were talking it pre-work out. I don't think it's a cardinal sin to take GH with meals just don't do it during the workout without Slin.

Anyone else here part of the CJC club? In my personal opinion I think it's completely underestimated.
Yes sir. Also take ghrp-2 3 times per day. I have been thinking about taking GH prebed aswell for improved sleep/recovery.

How much GH do you take prebed?

Ghrp with CJC is a great combo man..
The hunger pangs can get a bit much, meh, advantageous if anything.
If you try the GH before bed, you owe it to yourself to try the cocktail with melatonin and Gaba, they all have a complex interplay complimenting one another. You'll get the kind of sleep that we used to get as teenagers, like when you shut your eyes and before you know it the alarms going off and you're off to school... waking up with drool questioning what year it is.
GH, melatonin, Gaba, an absolute Superior rest cocktail..

I don`t wanna be taken as the GH guru. I only use for anti-aging or cutting, never with slin or for adding muscle. 2-3iu in one shot first thing in the morning is what I prefer and eat within an hour, a breakfast with under 25g carbs. My BG is usually 70-80 first thing in the morning, NEVER higher. Diet is mostly protein, fat and lots of raw veg. There are some carbs but its not the majority and this makes my goals happen.

For the price I get Gh for, CJC is not even a thought. I did a round of cjc w/dac and got labs done. Results were pathetic compared good ole Gh. Maybe it was the batch but I`m not giving it another try.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131