advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone add low-dose Deca to their Test for TRT?

I am not trying to start an argument. I think you're operating in good faith and I appreciate the concern. I agree we don't know what the threshold is. I was simply pointing out that side effects aren't on a sliding scale where they are always present no matter how low the dose. I think some folks think that medications work that way and they don't.
I totally agree. Many things aren't on a sliding scale and even those that are you need a certain threshold to notice a difference. That is why I laugh or feel sorry at many studies I see where they use very low dose and then "prove" something doesn't work. I tend to be analytical, so I am told and probably tend to pick things apart. I used to hang out with some research scientist and helped out in the lab doing DNA resequencing and such which probably leaves me thinking I am smarter then I really am some times! Or most of the time.

If you add Deca its no longer TRT right?
No Deca in the name Testosterone Replacement Therapy, your body doesn't even produce Nandrolone and it NOT a bio-identical hormone so you cant even call it HRT.
But to answer yor question you could run Nandrolone therapy adjunct to your TRT for its desired effects. However, if your TRT is dialed in, balanced and working for you, adding Nandrolone can throw things out of equilibrium.

i would def add deca if you have any joint problems forsure at the low dose will help

Did my first injection last night. I know it'll take a while to kick in but I am very curious how this goes. I'm starting at 84mg/week (0.12ml EOD at 200mg/ml concentration) and will ramp up to 105mg/week over time.

Yes, I'm scripted 200mg nandrolone per week alongside testosterone. It's not really "TRT" though, as the test script is for 300mg. I don't take those doses year round, but 200mg of nandrolone does wonders for me, so I'd imagine even 100mg would be helpful.

I been at 100mg test and 100mg deca a week for my trt no issues and it helps with my joints for sure.

How does your bloodwork look? I'm especially interested in your E2 and SHBG levels compared to non-Deca protocols.

How does your bloodwork look? I'm especially interested in your E2 and SHBG levels compared to non-Deca protocols.
I don’t add SHBG testing. But I’ve not had high E2 or any prolactin issues.

Going to see a doc late January to get on HRT that does a test/deca mix. Def curious what my levels will be. I’ll post my results when I get started

About a year ago I was coming off a blast and decided I would run Emeric's protocol, 10-15mg test daily (at these low doses its hard to be right on every time). After 6 months my joints got very sore so i added an equal amount of deca. Since then my joints feel good, mood is good, strength is good. Also running 4iu hgh daily for about 9 months, I feel great and my bp, and bloodwork is on point. All this is not to say there isn't a long term downside but i had been waking up at night because my shoulders were in so much pain. This has "cured" the pain with no visual water retention or negative affects on bp or lipids.

I ran deca at 100mg/week for a couple months last year and got some bloat and no improvement with joint discomfort that I could tell. So I have dropped it.

I’ve used 50mg NPP + 50mg Tc twice a week for about a year.

Previously I had run a mini cycle of 350 mg NPP on top of my 200mg TC and noticed that finally my libido, pre ejaculate and ejaculate increased substantially. I have no idea why, and was totally contrary to my expectation. I should note I also started to have some of those teenage-esque bouts of jealousy and possessiveness over my wife, which were controllable and honestly welcome after all these years. The only thing that ever came close was a short run with Tren “as TRT” but I stopped when my HDL hit 15 quickly. Lowest my HDL Has been on this NPP combo is 31.

Since I had such success on that mini cycle, I then reduced both substantially to the 50+50 x 2 dose, to cruise and had amazing results. I’d used the Deca ester numerous times in the past with poor results. It seems like the PP ester really was my key.

I dropped the NPP when I started hearing more and more chatter about nandrolone damaging blood vessels. Currently trying to shift to Emerics low test protocol, but the libido is largely non existent. The NPP+Test FOR ME has been the only combo that really restored my libido. However I’ve never had any ED issues ever and it really is purely libido.

I’ve used 50mg NPP + 50mg Tc twice a week for about a year.

Previously I had run a mini cycle of 350 mg NPP on top of my 200mg TC and noticed that finally my libido, pre ejaculate and ejaculate increased substantially. I have no idea why, and was totally contrary to my expectation. I should note I also started to have some of those teenage-esque bouts of jealousy and possessiveness over my wife, which were controllable and honestly welcome after all these years. The only thing that ever came close was a short run with Tren “as TRT” but I stopped when my HDL hit 15 quickly. Lowest my HDL Has been on this NPP combo is 31.

Since I had such success on that mini cycle, I then reduced both substantially to the 50+50 x 2 dose, to cruise and had amazing results. I’d used the Deca ester numerous times in the past with poor results. It seems like the PP ester really was my key.

I dropped the NPP when I started hearing more and more chatter about nandrolone damaging blood vessels. Currently trying to shift to Emerics low test protocol, but the libido is largely non existent. The NPP+Test FOR ME has been the only combo that really restored my libido. However I’ve never had any ED issues ever and it really is purely libido.

Just my 2 Cents, but I'm on prescribed 80mg/week Nandrolone and 60mg/week Test Cyp, and this is the best I've ever felt. I am currently 7-8 weeks into this newer dosing protocol... I was one of those degenerates running self-prescribed trt for a long while on 200-250mg/week (some blend/ester of test, whatever was available).

I should add, I have been using 2iu/day pfizer HGH and that seems to amplify libido and wellness "feelings" in addition to the hrt. Totally helping my chronic joint pains too! Some days I feel like I'm 17 again! :0

Just my 2 Cents, but I'm on prescribed 80mg/week Nandrolone and 60mg/week Test Cyp, and this is the best I've ever felt. I am currently 7-8 weeks into this newer dosing protocol... I was one of those degenerates running self-prescribed trt for a long while on 200-250mg/week (some blend/ester of test, whatever was available).

I should add, I have been using 2iu/day pfizer HGH and that seems to amplify libido and wellness "feelings" in addition to the hrt. Totally helping my chronic joint pains too! Some days I feel like I'm 17 again! :0
Elevated levels of IGF have a really big role to play in testicular function. I'm not surprised that GH makes your libido crank up a notch. It does for me too. I love Growth Hormone :)

This is awesome. I agree most think they need 200mg test for trt and most of the time you don’t. I run 100-150mg when I cruise and no more. I don’t add anything as well and 2x a yr go off completely for 3-4wks.

I don’t use deca but I guess at that LOW a dose, may I ask you what would be the benefit?

I don’t do GH but for libido pop 25mg of Proviron with your TRT snd you will have a great libido!

I stumbled across this thread and just wanted to see how the Deca was treating you? I’ve heard of a few people run a low dose Deca with their TRT and they seem to be doing well. Obviously this is just word of mouth but who knows.

My doc will prescribe it but man it is EXPENSIVE!!! Nandrolones don't agree with me so I most likely wont ever add it to my TRT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131