over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting extremely lean before growing?

I would simly set up fats 1g/kg protein 2g/kg carbs 3g/kg swap long esters into prop or pp add a little bit of mast or provi start doing cardio 4 x week per 20 minutes and after 8 weeks with progressive overload you should be in a good place

I would simly set up fats 1g/kg protein 2g/kg carbs 3g/kg swap long esters into prop or pp add a little bit of mast or provi start doing cardio 4 x week per 20 minutes and after 8 weeks with progressive overload you should be in a good place

I like this, keep it simple.

The whole theory of switching from long to short esters is basically just increasing the total dosage of your AAS. The long lasting esters will stay active for 4-5 weeks (especially if they have been used for months), so combine that with shorter esters such as Propionate and Phenylpropionate and you have a higher total AAS dose per week. Thats why people see an increase in gains, not because of the ester change.

Your not bodybuilder, not looking to push massive drugs to gain 30lbs of muscle so drop this stupid crap of bulking or cutting. B-boy nailed it. You had a great first 2 weeks of "bulking", now the fat will start to accumulate faster. Now its time for a 7-12 day "cut" if you wanna use terms. I prefer terms like "anabolic phase" and "fat burning phase". A phase is quick, in, out, repeat. Drugs stay the same the whole time. While excess of kcal during anabolic window, muscle will be gained, but I would say more than kettle ball stuff is needed, but that a little off your question. ZERO mind muscle connection there. In your little 7-12 day kcal deficit the drugs keep muscles full, strength up and the body will easily burn fat while sparing muscle. That dynamic changes greatly after 2-3 weeks, forget about 3 months in any one phase. Look up the anabolic burst cycling diet. Scientist creator did lab work on people to come up with working theory that backs this.

That PSMF is not needed and not healthy, that is your goal right, healthy? You want to burn fat, so you need to let body adapt and become efficient at that. This is done by letting a good chunk of your kcal come from fat, but not being in ketosis. You want body to up regulate enzymes for burning fat, vs ketones, carbs or glucose via gluconeogenesis from protein.

Lastly get on some tren so you can catch up to lilleo :p Just teasing you

Lmao @ Hogan.. Yea I might just throw in 300mg Tren ED for 3 years so I can hit my goal of 180lbs lmao...

I appreciate all the input guys.. I definitely prefer a diet style like PSMF though instead of having all the macros in and having to weigh food etc.. I don’t have the patience for all that lol.. I’d rather know all I can eat is chicken and protein shakes with trace fats and have a healthy refeed day once a week or so of sweet potatoes and fruits/veggies with my protein etc..

I’ll definitely be doing it for 3-4 weeks though and evaluate instead of the 6-8 weeks I was thinking.. I just don’t think 1-2 weeks is enough to really burn any decent amount of fat...

And I didn’t realize there was so much “hate” on kettlebells and functional fitness on here lol... Anybody know who Rich Froning, Jason Khalipa, Dmitry Klokov are? Lol They’ve got some pretty impressive physiques (for my goals) and they can lift heavy as fuck (compound movements) and do a lot of sprints/runs, kettlebells and other functional fitness movements as well.. Which is kind of the style of working out I do... Only far less intense than these guys.. For now that is, I up the intensity as I progress, I’ve only been at it again for 5-6 months..

Lmao @ Hogan.. Yea I might just throw in 300mg Tren ED for 3 years so I can hit my goal of 180lbs lmao...

I appreciate all the input guys.. I definitely prefer a diet style like PSMF though instead of having all the macros in and having to weigh food etc.. I don’t have the patience for all that lol.. I’d rather know all I can eat is chicken and protein shakes with trace fats and have a healthy refeed day once a week or so of sweet potatoes and fruits/veggies with my protein etc..

I’ll definitely be doing it for 3-4 weeks though and evaluate instead of the 6-8 weeks I was thinking.. I just don’t think 1-2 weeks is enough to really burn any decent amount of fat...

And I didn’t realize there was so much “hate” on kettlebells and functional fitness on here lol... Anybody know who Rich Froning, Jason Khalipa, Dmitry Klokov are? Lol They’ve got some pretty impressive physiques (for my goals) and they can lift heavy as fuck (compound movements) and do a lot of sprints/runs, kettlebells and other functional fitness movements as well.. Which is kind of the style of working out I do... Only far less intense than these guys.. For now that is, I up the intensity as I progress, I’ve only been at it again for 5-6 months..
NOTHING wrong with functional exercise. Any stress on the body is a good thing when it comes to training, your not wanting to be Jay Cutler. Train however you want, just PUSH YOURSELF and make yourself UNCOMFORTABLE!

Just like gaining size is best on a rebound after being depleted (ie: post show). Same holds true inversely for fat lost. The first 1-2 weeks is the most efficient, highest rate of fat loss AND least muscle loss. That negatively shifts over time, that`s just the science of it. The body wants homeostasis. You won`t burn all your fat in one short cutting phase but so what? 16 weeks like that and you will look better, for your goals, than 8 weeks of blast and 8 cut.

Your not bodybuilder, not looking to push massive drugs to gain 30lbs of muscle so drop this stupid crap of bulking or cutting. B-boy nailed it. You had a great first 2 weeks of "bulking", now the fat will start to accumulate faster. Now its time for a 7-12 day "cut" if you wanna use terms. I prefer terms like "anabolic phase" and "fat burning phase". A phase is quick, in, out, repeat. Drugs stay the same the whole time. While excess of kcal during anabolic window, muscle will be gained, but I would say more than kettle ball stuff is needed, but that a little off your question. ZERO mind muscle connection there. In your little 7-12 day kcal deficit the drugs keep muscles full, strength up and the body will easily burn fat while sparing muscle. That dynamic changes greatly after 2-3 weeks, forget about 3 months in any one phase. Look up the anabolic burst cycling diet. Scientist creator did lab work on people to come up with working theory that backs this.

That PSMF is not needed and not healthy, that is your goal right, healthy? You want to burn fat, so you need to let body adapt and become efficient at that. This is done by letting a good chunk of your kcal come from fat, but not being in ketosis. You want body to up regulate enzymes for burning fat, vs ketones, carbs or glucose via gluconeogenesis from protein.

Lastly get on some tren so you can catch up to lilleo :p Just teasing you

I very much like the anabolic burst cycling diet as well. People say the cycles are too short to gain muscle and lose fat but that's just not true.

Just like gaining size is best on a rebound after being depleted (ie: post show). Same holds true inversely for fat lost. The first 1-2 weeks is the most efficient, highest rate of fat loss AND least muscle loss. That negatively shifts over time, that`s just the science of it. The body wants homeostasis. You won`t burn all your fat in one short cutting phase but so what? 16 weeks like that and you will look better, for your goals, than 8 weeks of blast and 8 cut.
It's funny how this approach is exactly what I recall working best for me but it had no name other than that was what Dante had me doing with his DC training....not in any extreme, but a lot of food and heavy ass beating the log book for 6-8 weeks, then a "cruise" for 7-10 days. I lifted less, did more cardio (like every day if I recall correctly - up from 3-4 times/wk), dropped a meal each day and it was amazing how much I tightened up in a week and a half when I was following his diet pretty much to the letter. Then right back to beating the log book again and more food. Keep repeating and after a year and a half I was the biggest and leanest I have ever been.

^^^^ this right here ^^^^
8% is fucking easy to get down to, you are not going to suffer, your testosterone is not going to take a nose dive, and you can rid yourself of some decent subcutaneous fat and hopefully intra abdominal fat (visceral).
This is the place you want to be before trying to go in a muscle gaining phase!
would cardio be necessary to get to 8%

Well since this thread has been bumped I guess I’ll give an update;

So I was going to start this diet shortly after I posted about it but with all this Corona bullshit and panic people were cleaning out the grocery stores like crazy so I didn’t want to be on a super strict diet and not be able to find what I needed.. Things are calming down a bit in my area and stores have more stock but I’m still going to wait it out a couple more weeks..

In the meantime I’ve just been a fat fuck eating whatever I want, lots of bullshit going into this mouth, surprisingly though I haven’t gained much weight, been hovering around 180... I will bump up my training intensity though and I’ll probably start the diet mid/end of April..

Thanks to everyone who posted again for all the help.

It's funny how this approach is exactly what I recall working best for me but it had no name other than that was what Dante had me doing with his DC training....not in any extreme, but a lot of food and heavy ass beating the log book for 6-8 weeks, then a "cruise" for 7-10 days. I lifted less, did more cardio (like every day if I recall correctly - up from 3-4 times/wk), dropped a meal each day and it was amazing how much I tightened up in a week and a half when I was following his diet pretty much to the letter. Then right back to beating the log book again and more food. Keep repeating and after a year and a half I was the biggest and leanest I have ever been.
I agree on this , has the same observation. It is like constant progress. It is also great break for digestive system from constant heavy calories. If most of people would listen their bodies they would not be doing force feeding for so long. It is great tool and right application bring spectacular results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws