over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juiced Shreveport Cop Sent to Prison After Bail Revoked

I smell a rat!

"Landry waived his Miranda rights and confessed to everything. He presumably spilled the beans about everything and everyone concerning his steroid manufacturing and distribution operation.

Numerous Shreveport Police officers and Bossier Parish Sheriff deputies were linked to Landry’s steroid UGL. However, Sergeant Skinner and Deputy Jonathan Colgan were the only ones indicted and charged with crimes."

I wonder how safe that Landry guy is going to be!

Pussy ass rat. What they forget is in prison they going to know two things.1 your a cop 2 your a snitch.and 3 get ready for the worse time of your life

Pussy ass rat. What they forget is in prison they going to know two things.1 your a cop 2 your a snitch.and 3 get ready for the worse time of your life
Well, it sounds like the Rat was just a regular guy that they were busting and the cops just happened to be in business with him. Bad luck. Im wondering how many friends on the force those two cops have and what they can do to make Landry's life a living hell. Id be somewhat scared. I would definitely look at moving out of that area! The cops could definitely have influence in the outside world while being in prison.

Well, it sounds like the Rat was just a regular guy that they were busting and the cops just happened to be in business with him. Bad luck. Im wondering how many friends on the force those two cops have and what they can do to make Landry's life a living hell. Id be somewhat scared. I would definitely look at moving out of that area! The cops could definitely have influence in the outside world while being in prison.
Oh I must have miss understood. I read that Landry is the cop .he got busted and he was manufacturing and selling it with a couple of other cops and he spilled the beans on everything

Oh I must have miss understood. I read that Landry is the cop .he got busted and he was manufacturing and selling it with a couple of other cops and he spilled the beans on everything
"The DEA-led investigation targeted a domestic underground laboratory (UGL) that run and operated by a Louisiana resident named Brant Landry.

Landry waived his Miranda rights and confessed to everything. He presumably spilled the beans about everything and everyone concerning his steroid manufacturing and distribution operation."

I didn't quote that first part in my post, probably should have.

I think being on the bad side of a cop could be bad, but probably not as bad as doing wrong to a big time criminal.

Brant Landry was not an officer.

Oh I see now.he spilled the beans and threw all the cops under the bus.
Yeah saved his own ass and figured the cops he turned in won't retaliate.

I'm glad I've never done anything to be in his situation. It's easy to be an armchair quarterback and say you wouldn't rat, but if looking at doing a long period in prison I bet most would fold.

Superintendent Chalmers: Skiiiinner! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws