advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for bros from the now closed Cutting Edge Muscle forum.

mcdonaja

Newbies
Hello all. New to the forum. Just getting back into training after finishing school and finally having a real job with normal hours. Also wondering if any of the old gang from the CEM forum made their way to this forum?

Was that the one that had the whole sub-section devoted to proper doping for competitive tour de France style cycling?

CEM was Nandi's forum until he passed away, then it went about for a short time afterward and finally closed up about 2 years ago...give or take 1. I think jguns took it over after nandi...somebody correct that if wrong.

There are guys here from that forum. I know some also went to liftsiron's board, peak-muscle. Lifts was a mod for Nandi. BigCat passed away about a year ago, so he is no longer around. I'd say majority of the members are scattered around, or have left the forums. Killerstack here at proM was there...;)

Oh, and swifto too, lol.

It was a great forum, but i'd be lying if I didn't admit it fell a part after nandi passed away, may he RIP.

CEM was Nandi's forum until he passed away, then it went about for a short time afterward and finally closed up about 2 years ago...give or take 1. I think jguns took it over after nandi...somebody correct that if wrong.

There are guys here from that forum. I know some also went to liftsiron's board, peak-muscle. Lifts was a mod for Nandi. BigCat passed away about a year ago, so he is no longer around. I'd say majority of the members are scattered around, or have left the forums. Killerstack here at proM was there...;)

Oh, and swifto too, lol.

It was a great forum, but i'd be lying if I didn't admit it fell a part after nandi passed away, may he RIP.

Nandi was a great contributor to our subculture, RIP.

Nandi was amazing. There is always a lack of really smart guys like that in our community, guys who can also communicate their knowledge in a clear way to those of us who aren't as smart. I was bummed out for real when he passed. Rex Feral here is that type of guy I love to read.

Since the upgrade of the forum I have problems getting the search function to like before, can't pull up specific posts by specific posters and so on. Any tips?

Lol, for some reason I am remembering a monster thread where Nandi posted a pic (where he was pretty darn solid) and all the comments were yelling at him for having hairy shoulders.

Yes!! Nandi was the best, and loved helping the new guys. I actually printed the posts the Nandi posted to use as a reference for building my cycles. BigCat passed away? Son of a..... I didn't know he was having health issues. Well thanks for all the input guys. Look forward to getting more time on Pro Muscle

Digging up an old thread. I was on that forum and posted quite a bit in the endurance section from like 2008-2010. Sure wish it was around, or one like it. Realgains and a few others there were really good sources of info.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131