over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC cancelling shows yet.??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wondering if anyone has heard of local shows being cancelled. The "season" starts in about 6 weeks here and the city's are already canceling parades for St. Patrick's day , any venues holding over 200 people ect.
I'm certain that it's only gonna get worse over the next few weeks.

Just wanted to see what others are hearing about it

If they are happening within the next 4 weeks id say they are definitely cancelled. I don't think anything out 6 weeks will be cancelled yet. Youll probably have to wait at least another 3 weeks before you know.

I’m 4 weeks out at the moment so I’ve been paying attention to this. As of now the NPC is saying something along the lines of the shows will go on as scheduled unless they are forced to stop by a higher power

Unless government shuts them down it will probably be an audience free pre judging and they MAY allow people to come to the night show or the whole show may just be covered audience free on the internet. We will see soon?

Almost all sporting events wanted to continue, but they are all canceling, will NPC / PL continue the same line?

NPC & IFBB Professional League President Jim Manion Addresses Coronavirus Concern For Contests In The United States

March 10, 2020

In light of the incidents that happened last week to the NPC Worldwide Arnold Amateur and Arnold Classic and all associated IFBB Professional League contests in Columbus, Ohio, we felt the need to let everyone know that we have no plans to cancel any scheduled NPC and IFBB Professional League contests in the United States.

As always our athlete’s along with officials and fans in attendance, are our top priority. The NPC and IFBB Professional League is focused daily on updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States concerning COVID-19. As a reminder the CDC has encouraged traditional precautionary prevention measures and guidelines. We will continue to monitor this situation on a daily basis.

If there are to be any changes or cancelations to scheduled contests, it will be announced on all of our official website’s;

npcnewsonline.com
ifbbpro.com
npcnewstv.com
npcfitbody.com
Also all of our related social media outlets.

We know that COVID-19 information is changing on a day-to-day basis and our members have their concerns and we consider them our top priority as we move forward in uncharted territory.

Yours In Health

Jim Manion

NPC & IFBB Professional League President

So when I read your post I originally jumped up and remembered I had read yesterday something was canceled and I thought it was the governors cup but I just checked all spectrum productions channels and that doesn’t seem to be the case but I swear I saw something yesterday. I will report back if I figure it out in the mean time assume I’m delusional

One of my clients just sent me this. She lives in washington and was going to be doing the Emerald cup. It looks like they are prohibiting events that draw more that 250 people at a time so we think this show will be canceled

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.25.13 AM.png

One of my clients just sent me this. She lives in washington and was going to be doing the Emerald cup. It looks like they are prohibiting events that draw more that 250 people at a time so we think this show will be canceled

View attachment 114699
Glad to see you on here!! Very knowledgeable guy!!

Almost all sporting events wanted to continue, but they are all canceling, will NPC / PL continue the same line?

NPC & IFBB Professional League President Jim Manion Addresses Coronavirus Concern For Contests In The United States

March 10, 2020

In light of the incidents that happened last week to the NPC Worldwide Arnold Amateur and Arnold Classic and all associated IFBB Professional League contests in Columbus, Ohio, we felt the need to let everyone know that we have no plans to cancel any scheduled NPC and IFBB Professional League contests in the United States.

As always our athlete’s along with officials and fans in attendance, are our top priority. The NPC and IFBB Professional League is focused daily on updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States concerning COVID-19. As a reminder the CDC has encouraged traditional precautionary prevention measures and guidelines. We will continue to monitor this situation on a daily basis.

If there are to be any changes or cancelations to scheduled contests, it will be announced on all of our official website’s;

npcnewsonline.com
ifbbpro.com
npcnewstv.com
npcfitbody.com
Also all of our related social media outlets.

We know that COVID-19 information is changing on a day-to-day basis and our members have their concerns and we consider them our top priority as we move forward in uncharted territory.

Yours In Health

Jim Manion

NPC & IFBB Professional League President
Do you have a link to this so I can share it with a few people

View attachment 114699
Yeah, a bunch of state governors are doing that. Some as low as 100 people limit. Things are changing rapidly since just yesterday.

You are probably just in the beginning of the epidemic in the states. I would presume there will be changes every day to come now. Here in Europe countries are shutting down. Schools, restaurants, bars, cafès, social arrangements, gyms:cry: are closed. Boarders are closing, all flights are cancelled, everyone is told to stay home and work from home if possible. The people who are controlled by fear start hoarding food and some shelves at the store are empty (never understood the toilet paper thing:unsure:) even though disitributors say there is no shortage of anything and stores will be open so don't panic....ffs. Obviously the consequences for companies and people are going to be enormous, not least the financial situation. Hopefully this will not last too long (even though 4,5,6...weeks with no training will be rough mentally) and we'll all be back to normal after this. I hear certain states have gyms that are closing too in the US. If your country can contain the virus effectively you may not have to worry.

Didn't mean to spread any kind of fear mongering so sorry if it came out like that. Life goes an as usual, there are just some things we can't do for a short (hopefully) while.

Several shows in Illinois have been cancelled as of yesterday evening. I believe these were being held at public schools, which could be part of the reason for the cancellations, but still, I had a few friends prepping for these and can't imagine the frustration of being two weeks out and having it cancelled.

Washington governor just ordered bars and restaurants to close (only open for take out and delivery) as of tomorrow. Also wants to limit public gatherings to 50 people. I hate to say it but I just can't see the Emerald Cup happening, hope I'm wrong. Heart goes out to the competitors.

Washington governor just ordered bars and restaurants to close (only open for take out and delivery) as of tomorrow. Also wants to limit public gatherings to 50 people. I hate to say it but I just can't see the Emerald Cup happening, hope I'm wrong. Heart goes out to the competitors.
If the 50 people rule stands then I can see some shows still happening, just no audience and 1 class at a time in the auditorium or backstage, bikini would be the most difficult class to handle as they are so large.
I guess we will see soon how these shows shake out, I'm working towards doing the Indy pro on may 9th, if they are going to cancel the show I just hope they don't wait till the last second to do it.

UPDATE!

NPC & IFBB Professional League President Jim Manion
Addresses Coronavirus Concerns For Contests In The United States

March 16, 2020

With the ever changing information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the United States Government decisions being made in the USA, we will be CANCELING ALL scheduled NPC and IFBB Professional League contests in the United States beginning today, Monday, March 16, 2020 through Sunday, May 10, 2020. Some of these events will be postponed until a later date while some will just resume in 2021. Please look to the individual promoter’s pages for updated information about specific shows.

We are very disappointed to have to cancel these events but as always, the health and safety of our athletes, officials and fans is our top priority. The NPC and IFBB Professional League are focused daily on updates from the World Health Organization as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention concerning COVID-19. As a reminder, the CDC has encouraged traditional precautionary prevention measures and guidelines.
We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus information on a daily basis.

AT THIS TIME we are preparing for ALL NPC and IFBB Professional League contests in the United States after May 10, 2020, to go on as originally scheduled. Nothing would make us happier than seeing all of you back on stage showing off all of your hard work. However we will continually monitor the daily information made available by the United States Government, State and Local Governments and the World Health Organization as well as the Centers for Disease Control for each promoter’s city and state if there are to be changes or further postponements.

Please follow our official websites for continued, updated information: ·

^^^^^ yep just seen Dave Bowers posted that Indy pro is cancelled and he is working on getting it scheduled at a later date with the venue owners.
Well, might as well just continue dieting as I've come this far...LOL

^^^^^ yep just seen Dave Bowers posted that Indy pro is cancelled and he is working on getting it scheduled at a later date with the venue owners.
Well, might as well just continue dieting as I've come this far...LOL
May show is May 9th. Right at the end of the end so we shall see if it is cancelled. But your right. Just keep dieting and training.

All Cali events are cancelled

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity