over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Therapeutic TIANEPTINE

Its best to just stay away and find another non addictive alternatives for relaxation and stress relieve.

Its best to just stay away and find another non addictive alternatives for relaxation and stress relieve.
Thanks for sharing your what happened, seems your experience was NOT pleasant.
Mind sharing your dosage/protocol?

Thanks for sharing your what happened, seems your experience was NOT pleasant.
Mind sharing your dosage/protocol?

I'm interested too.

I had actually done a new order for Tia just before seeing this thread. Although I had no problems dropping it abruptly before it's stupid to push your luck, eventually it's going to catch up with you. I saw where Mike Arnold said it was fine to do 2-3 times per week, IIRC. I suspect the recommended AD daily dose, 12mg x 3, shouldn't be too problematic either. I saw on reddit that some people are doing several grams per day, which seems insane to me - 100mg felt kinda too much to me, a somewhat dirty fuzzy-brained feeling.

Ruined my life for a year or more. The best thing for the first... Well here is the thing. Take is 3 times a week maybe 2 and you can have fun your whole life. Take it every day and go through the worst hell of your life. I mean you will need other meds to come off that shit. Everything you love will not be important. Now, this is extreme. Keep to my 2 x a week protocol and you will love it.
Were you iv’ing it? I’ve been using tianeptine 5 times a day at a total of 2-3mg per day for 3 years non stop. I quit using it Friday morning. It’s no where near at bad as other drugs I’ve withdrawn from, not even close.
I never used it to get high. I’ve had severe depression and low energy for many years. It’s helps me get through those. I’m only stopping because my source doesn’t had it. I’m glad I’m doing this because I’ve heard nightmare stories on how hard it is to withdraw but it’s nothing like the hard drugs I’ve dealt with in the past.

Were you iv’ing it? I’ve been using tianeptine 5 times a day at a total of 2-3mg per day for 3 years non stop. I quit using it Friday morning. It’s no where near at bad as other drugs I’ve withdrawn from, not even close.
I never used it to get high. I’ve had severe depression and low energy for many years. It’s helps me get through those. I’m only stopping because my source doesn’t had it. I’m glad I’m doing this because I’ve heard nightmare stories on how hard it is to withdraw but it’s nothing like the hard drugs I’ve dealt with in the past.

I def remember you talking about this. Do you feel more depressed? I know you were a Kratom user like I used to be. I thought the wd were weak

I def remember you talking about this. Do you feel more depressed? I know you were a Kratom user like I used to be. I thought the wd were weak
I have diarrhea, fatigue, typical withdrawal symptoms. It’s not a bad as Kratom. It’s nothing compared to real opiates or other street drugs. My biggest issue is i haven’t had normal energy in a decade. Preworkout type stimulants raise my bp too high. Tianeptine with flmodanifil works well for me.
NyQuil and diarrhea medicine gets you through the withdrawal.

IIRC, and maybe others can add to it or correct it, there was also the threat of poor quality or bunk tianeptine as well. That may or may not be an issue, but I know it was a concern at one point. Therefore, you may be paying for a substance that isn't even tianeptine.
I never had this problem. I bet that shit is cheap because everyone had great stuff. I just wish I could fucking enjoy it occasionally. It really is an amazing drug but don't like it fool you. The withdrawal will need something to help ease the pain. ANd I was talking maybe 12 to 13 of the tabs that came from MA Research. I always took the kind that didn't have other supplements in it. The other shit would make me feel wired if I took to much.

I have diarrhea, fatigue, typical withdrawal symptoms. It’s not a bad as Kratom. It’s nothing compared to real opiates or other street drugs. My biggest issue is i haven’t had normal energy in a decade. Preworkout type stimulants raise my bp too high. Tianeptine with flmodanifil works well for me.
John, you must have not been abusing it. Because it is a fucking nightmare. Worse than Kratom. I took suboxone to get through.

For me, Kratom wd were fairly easy. I only had one day of feeling restless and increased heart rate. After the 24 hour period, I was able to sleep pretty normal again. I will say I had fatigue and depression during the day. For me, making myself move and get in the gym was one of the best things I did. I mentioned in the older post, I was easily using over 70 grams a day. I wasted so much money on this BS.

I had bought a small batch of powder a few years ago, and I only take it as needed....for pain, shoulder, sleep, etc. I don't take it daily. Heck, I go weeks and months without using it, but out of nowhere, i'll use it for a few days. It's cool to have on hand. I take 100-150mg/dose. Again, very infrequently. I could see how it could get addicting for some users, but I've just never took it daily.
I did the same thing till it ran out...problem I had was it helped with pain but killed feeling(I didn't even wanna bang the 25yo girl I hooking up with, b/c I'd last forever and couldn't finish)

Problem is with some people like myself lack self control and beings the kick from Tianeptine is short lived. 45 minutes for me and gone. Then get in that grove chasing the high taking more and more, then 3 days a week is now 7. Mg's go up and there you go. Can't go a day without it. 2 and half years for me. Sleeping was a major issue too. Had to take 75mg's before bed other wise anxiety. No longer taking it but for me wasn't nearly as bad as coming off Kratom. I've had my share doing drugs including opiates. Nothing worst then a Kratom withdrawal. Anxiety and panic attacks were so bad, Put me in the ER.

Problem is with some people like myself lack self control and beings the kick from Tianeptine is short lived. 45 minutes for me and gone. Then get in that grove chasing the high taking more and more, then 3 days a week is now 7. Mg's go up and there you go. Can't go a day without it. 2 and half years for me. Sleeping was a major issue too. Had to take 75mg's before bed other wise anxiety. No longer taking it but for me wasn't nearly as bad as coming off Kratom. I've had my share doing drugs including opiates. Nothing worst then a Kratom withdrawal. Anxiety and panic attacks were so bad, Put me in the ER.
Damn, that sucks! I tapered off kratom and used benzos.
With the tianeptine I don’t feel bad at all. I felt the worst the first day. I never pushed the dose higher. Many days I would use less and withdraw along the way. I refused to go over a 60ml bottle a month which was 5 grams a month.
My brain isn’t working right. I got the math wrong. My daily dose was 180mg, not 2-3 grams. My bad.

Hang in there John. It will take some time for the body/mind to bounce back. You can do it.

Hang in there John. It will take some time for the body/mind to bounce back. You can do it.
6 1/2 days without tianeptine or flmodanifil. Piece of cake. I’m surprised how easy it is after 3 years of daily use 3-5 times a day.

6 1/2 days without tianeptine or flmodanifil. Piece of cake. I’m surprised how easy it is after 3 years of daily use 3-5 times a day.

Great to hear news like this. For me it was a bit of a struggle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131