over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A funny thing Happened because of the 'rona'

method2madness

Registered
For the first time in years I've not trained in 14 days and I'm full and lean. I know that it's due to recovery and rest and I am happy with how I feel, I'm stretching and moving as much as possible but find that my whole body is more stiff than usual.

im doing my cardio outdoors since I can't use an elliptical. way harder, knees hurt. ive never had knee pain in my life.

What do you mean by "Moving as much as possible"? It's important to stay active in light of the 'rona'..more important than ever at this point and stage to keep your immune system stimulated..your blood flowing and your muscles pumped. Forget about not working at at all..and you shouldn't completely come off gear (The last thing you want is to crash in PCT and bring your test levels dangerously low). Always follow a middle course brother.
For me to move as much as possible is to do a strong non stop 4 mile power walk every morning at a pace of at least 4 miles per hour regardless of hills and whatnot. It's important to adapt or die when it comes to working out and not to allow the gym to be your crutch (as it was mine) until I made the decision and accepted it in my mind and body that I don't need the gym..if they all want to shut down this system, crash it and destroy the financial markets and ride this country into the ground..then F*CK them..I don't need them..ill overcome their prison and I will be strong wherever and whatever happens to me..whether I'm in a lockdown 2 by 4 cell..or without a gym..or whatever..always strong no matter what they do..or take from me.
With cardio..if you feel knee pain or whatever issues you may have..forget running or biking. All you guys need is a good power walk (Thats fast walking at a consistently fast pace) and believe me..all of your blood flow issues will correct itself. Keep stretching strong..but more important than those 2..get on with the bodyweight exercise program and don't give yourself false hope that it will just be a couple more weeks until the gyms reopen so as to use your time away from gym to rest..no don't do that..stay active and focused and adapt brother.

A funny thing happened because of the rona, I feel so recovered and I'm STILL WO hard.
My sleep is fuckin GREAT right now.

I monitor my sleep, my HRV, all that shit with my Oura Ring. I've had the Whoop and many smartwatches before that.
But damn, because I don't have to get up at 430AM anymore and I don't have to try and sneak my WO in somewhere, my recovery has been amazing. NOTICEABLE results and the statistics don't lie. My deep sleep jumped by like an hour, my resting heart rate dropped a good amount. And I'm doing an EOD type workout plan with Push Pull Legs. Still moving weight.

For the first time in years I've not trained in 14 days and I'm full and lean. I know that it's due to recovery and rest and I am happy with how I feel, I'm stretching and moving as much as possible but find that my whole body is more stiff than usual.
Yeah, that will happen. Stiffness is one of the first things that sets in after your body hasn't moved for a while. Because I was so busy leading up to all this nonsense, I hadn't trained for 2 weeks prior to the gyms closing. So, it's now been a month wsince I've trained and I've lost a ton of size and strength, but I haven't been eating like I should be either.

Yeah, that will happen. Stiffness is one of the first things that sets in after your body hasn't moved for a while. Because I was so busy leading up to all this nonsense, I hadn't trained for 2 weeks prior to the gyms closing. So, it's now been a month wsince I've trained and I've lost a ton of size and strength, but I haven't been eating like I should be either.
I'm starting to feel like the Tin Man.

im lovin the outdoor workouts,bodyweight and rocks. just different kinds of pushups, dips, 4 different pullups , inverted rows, rock overhead presses, log pt like u see in bud/s training....
not stiff at all. feel good. key is keep active. plus at 50, its good to take breaks from heavy weights

im doing my cardio outdoors since I can't use an elliptical. way harder, knees hurt. ive never had knee pain in my life.
I'm walking the trails in local state parks and it's definitely different. It's a jolt to the whole body doing your cardio on uneven ground.

What do you mean by "Moving as much as possible"? It's important to stay active in light of the 'rona'..more important than ever at this point and stage to keep your immune system stimulated..your blood flowing and your muscles pumped. Forget about not working at at all..and you shouldn't completely come off gear (The last thing you want is to crash in PCT and bring your test levels dangerously low). Always follow a middle course brother.
For me to move as much as possible is to do a strong non stop 4 mile power walk every morning at a pace of at least 4 miles per hour regardless of hills and whatnot. It's important to adapt or die when it comes to working out and not to allow the gym to be your crutch (as it was mine) until I made the decision and accepted it in my mind and body that I don't need the gym..if they all want to shut down this system, crash it and destroy the financial markets and ride this country into the ground..then F*CK them..I don't need them..ill overcome their prison and I will be strong wherever and whatever happens to me..whether I'm in a lockdown 2 by 4 cell..or without a gym..or whatever..always strong no matter what they do..or take from me.
With cardio..if you feel knee pain or whatever issues you may have..forget running or biking. All you guys need is a good power walk (Thats fast walking at a consistently fast pace) and believe me..all of your blood flow issues will correct itself. Keep stretching strong..but more important than those 2..get on with the bodyweight exercise program and don't give yourself false hope that it will just be a couple more weeks until the gyms reopen so as to use your time away from gym to rest..no don't do that..stay active and focused and adapt brother.
That's alot to unpack brother... I'm getting out with the kids and walking nature trails and riding bikes. I'm also using resistance bands in the basement every other day. I'm not sure what you thought I meant but my life doesn't allow me to lay around like a slob regardless of the gym being open or closed. Without the traditional stimulation that the weights provide my muscles are just acclimating to differing levels and types of stress, hence increased stiffness. I haven't reduced my cycle cause I'm only on 250 test enanthate weekly for pct. As for everything else I'm always focused and I'm always adapting as that is the only way to successfully navigate life. :cool:

God this lay off has been amazing on me. Cruising, dieting, rehabbing my joints, making big money, and pulling a nearly all time amount of puss.

I know as fact this will be my best base I've ever started a training block as. I'll blow up with whatever goals I set and AAS I use because of this long lay off. Some Colorado experiment type shit.

Well I have a decent home gym that I barely ever used. So I lubed up the bars and the one pulls machine. I've been picking 3-5 exercises a day and doing supersets mostly with lighter weight. Usually 15 to 20 sets per day and some sort of cardio most days which can be biking, walking ~3 miles, or tree judo or basically doing fit ins with a tire tube trying to throw a tree. I've been eating to much carbs and drinking to much Italian wine so I am up 5 lbs. Hormones are basically TRT. I split it 50 mg 3 days a week for a total of 150 mg/w. Also using a little GHRP2. People around me are coming down with the virus. I've been staying home mostly and working from home. I've been so freaking stiff so I ahve been using the inversion table which I was hardly ever using and it helps. I can't wait til this shit is over.

That's alot to unpack brother... I'm getting out with the kids and walking nature trails and riding bikes. I'm also using resistance bands in the basement every other day. I'm not sure what you thought I meant but my life doesn't allow me to lay around like a slob regardless of the gym being open or closed. Without the traditional stimulation that the weights provide my muscles are just acclimating to differing levels and types of stress, hence increased stiffness. I haven't reduced my cycle cause I'm only on 250 test enanthate weekly for pct. As for everything else I'm always focused and I'm always adapting as that is the only way to successfully navigate life. :cool:

That's awesome brother..if anything..this gym closed now makes us spend more time with family and forces us to spend more quality time in the great outdoors and more cardio. I also do the nature park trail walking action too. It may sound crazy..but have you ever tried to find some really big rocks and use that to lift for muscle stimulation? That and maybe grab a long tree branch and use that for bodyweight squats to keep the knees and hips flexible and keep away the stiffness.

Work on mobility and flexibility,in the time away from the gym.
This will help you when you come back. The muscle does not have to be fully engorged(Size)
in glycogen to be healthy and strong.
Its a good time to work on those aspects of training we tend to overlook at times.

That's awesome brother..if anything..this gym closed now makes us spend more time with family and forces us to spend more quality time in the great outdoors and more cardio. I also do the nature park trail walking action too. It may sound crazy..but have you ever tried to find some really big rocks and use that to lift for muscle stimulation? That and maybe grab a long tree branch and use that for bodyweight squats to keep the knees and hips flexible and keep away the stiffness.
I haven't tried those things but I will definitely keep them in mind if this thing outlasts the usefulness of my resistance bands.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear