over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid-19 Prophylaxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always been interested in AAS influence on immune function and found this article a while ago.

I did not know until recently the Nandrolone suppresses IL-6, which rises to dangerous levels during pneumonia.
Not saying AT ALL than Deca is a cure for Covid-19, but interesting nonetheless.
AAS are used in many instances second line to support immune function. This is especially true in elderly.
There's research out there on Dianabol and its benefits on nuclear radiation exposure.
Ever notice how you dont usually get sick when on a contest prep? or if you do its usually for a day then gone?

Rex, what's your impression on the overall availability of the two drugs? Particularly the HCQ. With the whole world potentially wanting those drugs, will pharma be able to produce enough at a rate that is adequate? I fear that the supply will run out and people continue to die. I wonder if pharm companies that dont make it now could start production fast enough to be of use when we need it and not after the virus has already swept through.

Seems many doctors have had great results and that Trump is willing to fast track it.

I can tell you that there is none available here in SoCal at brick and mortar. I had to use Honeybee Health for myself and my wife who works at UCLA Ronald Reagan. I tried to get some for my parents, there is none in south Lousiana either. My Mom called every pharmacy in town damn near. They had to order through healthwarehouse who had stock at the time as Honeybee didn't ship to Louisiana. One of my best friends who is an ER doc in Houston had no trouble finding it at Walmart but Texas has been relatively unaffected compared to LA and CA. But I did see last week that Novartis has pledged a donation of up to 130 million HCQ tablets, Mylan is increasing production at its WV facility with enough supplies to make 50 million tablets, Teva donated 16 million tablets to hospitals around the U.S. last Friday, Amneal pledges to make 20 million tablets by mid-April. Some states like Utah have stopped filling prescriptions for prophylaxis and require a diagnosis from a physician. I haven't seen any very sick patients being denied treatment for lack of supply though it may be very hard if not impossible to obtain in some locales outside of a hospital. But with like 200 million pills scheduled to hit the market hopefully we will be in good shape. Especially since as little as 10 pills in combo with just 10 pills of azithromycin is proving to be effective.

Rex.

I can't tell if someone has mentioned it but CHLOROQUINE is in KRATOM

I may not have a choice. I have CP & Az on hand. I'll go grab some ZS. It may be 5 days of hell at triple the dose of HQ but if it stops replication in it's tracks then it's worth the nightmares. I would most likely only use this cocktail if I or one of my friends/family members developed a fever after direct contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19. Wondering if Mag would be a good thing to have on hand and a cardiac monitor.lol

Mostly these things are overblown and hopefully that is the case here. I've done a lot of autoimmune studies with monoclonal antibodies so I've seen hundreds of people on HCQ for many years and I can't remember anyone who has ever had any adverse events. But I have never seen even one person on CP in my life. But you are right, if necessary I'd definitely use it for a 5 day course.

Rex.

I can tell you that there is none available here in SoCal at brick and mortar. I had to use Honeybee Health for myself and my wife who works at UCLA Ronald Reagan. I tried to get some for my parents, there is none in south Lousiana either. My Mom called every pharmacy in town damn near. They had to order through healthwarehouse who had stock at the time as Honeybee didn't ship to Louisiana. One of my best friends who is an ER doc in Houston had no trouble finding it at Walmart but Texas has been relatively unaffected compared to LA and CA. But I did see last week that Novartis has pledged a donation of up to 130 million HCQ tablets, Mylan is increasing production at its WV facility with enough supplies to make 50 million tablets, Teva donated 16 million tablets to hospitals around the U.S. last Friday, Amneal pledges to make 20 million tablets by mid-April. Some states like Utah have stopped filling prescriptions for prophylaxis and require a diagnosis from a physician. I haven't seen any very sick patients being denied treatment for lack of supply though it may be very hard if not impossible to obtain in some locales outside of a hospital. But with like 200 million pills scheduled to hit the market hopefully we will be in good shape. Especially since as little as 10 pills in combo with just 10 pills of azithromycin is proving to be effective.

Rex.
Its in the pharmacy here (France).
People where asked NOT to buy it off the shelves in order for those TOLD to take it to be able to find.
Surprised they are still complying with the exponential count of infected folks.

I think at this time it IS available but off course in limited supplies.
It is not a complex chemical to produce and the pharma companies will ramp up production if there is a demand for it.Some have already started making it.

***PLEASE NOTE WE JUST OFFICIALLY ADDED TODAY:
PHARM GRADE Azithromycin 6 PILLS X 250MG $8.

in addition to previously offered:
PHARM GRADE Hydroxychloroquine (Plaqueni) 14 PILLS X 100MG $15.

PLEASE SEE THREAD LINKED BELOW FOR MORE INFO:

Rex,
Do you have any insight into why Dr. Zelenko chose Zinc Sulfate? Zinc Picolinate is much better absorbed.

Rex,
Do you have any insight into why Dr. Zelenko chose Zinc Sulfate? Zinc Picolinate is much better absorbed.
As smart as docs are and as much as they know, they aren't always the most up to date on nutritional adjuvants. There is a LOT of natural stuff out there that, according to the research, should most certainly have a significant impact on diminishing the effect of the corona virus.

In theory the perfect Natural remedy would be the Olive leaf extract.
not just for being a natural infectious-microbe fighter. It's known to have completely natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties due to the compound makeup of oleuropein, hydroxytyrosol and tyrosol.
But also for its angiotestin properties.

I know I used to almost always get sick getting off and going
In theory the perfect Natural remedy would be the Olive leaf extract.
not just for being a natural infectious-microbe fighter. It's known to have completely natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties due to the compound makeup of oleuropein, hydroxytyrosol and tyrosol.
But also for its angiotestin properties.
How about extra virgin olive oil? Or whole olives.

***PLEASE NOTE WE JUST OFFICIALLY ADDED TODAY:
PHARM GRADE Azithromycin 6 PILLS X 250MG $8.

in addition to previously offered:
PHARM GRADE Hydroxychloroquine (Plaqueni) 14 PILLS X 100MG $15.

Sour Diesel...is that a miss type? What is Plaqueni? Same as Plaquenil? Every image I can see of Plaquenil is in a 200mg per tab formulation. 100mg tabs?

Sour Diesel...is that a miss type? What is Plaqueni? Same as Plaquenil? Every image I can see of Plaquenil is in a 200mg per tab formulation. 100mg tabs?

I'm wondering this same thing.

^^^100mg/tab Hydroxychloroquine

Which brand/maker? I can't find any Hydroxychloroquine that comes in a 100mg tab.

^^^IT'S GENERIC PHARM-GRADE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE - 100mg/tab!!!!!

..that's why "plaqueni" is in parenthesis
..like saying: alprazolam (xanax)

^^^IT'S GENERIC PHARM-GRADE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE - 100mg/tab!!!!!

..that's why "plaqueni" is in parenthesis
..like saying: alprazolam (xanax)

I have NO idea what "plaqueni" is? Who is the maker? There is no formulation and I have searched all over the internet...where Hydroxychloroquine comes in 100mg tabs?

I have NO idea what "plaqueni" is? Who is the maker? There is no formulation and I have searched all over the internet...where Hydroxychloroquine comes in 100mg tabs?

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest maybe he bought a bunch of hydroxychloroquine powder and made up his own tabs.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest maybe he bought a bunch of hydroxychloroquine powder and made up his own tabs.

I'm willing to take a chance on a source making their own "brand" of finished hormone that may or may not do what it's intended to do. Bulk, cut, recomp...whatever!
Trusting a source to compound a drug that could potentially save my life and the life of a friend/family member? Fuck that!! That's a gamble I'm not willing to chance.

Rex,

Simply because that's what's available as a prescription for zinc deficiency. Brand name is Orazinc 220. Basically it's been around forever. It's just not worth it to big pharma to put a bunch of different zinc salts on the market. There is no picolinate Rx and he's not going to send people out to buy a nutritional supplement OTC. I believe his only better choice is Galzin, zinc acetate. But Galzin is an approved med for Wilson's disease, not typically used for regular zinc deficiency, and is therefore probably not particularly common in pharmacies. Whereas zinc sulfate is cheap and ubiquitous.

Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar