over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/Deca/Primo?

GetYucked

Registered
Has anyone run this combo before? I've never used bulking drugs until now, but wanted to keep the fat gain minimal and trying to stay away from tren; while keeping a cleaner diet and cardio 3-4x a week

Just started test - 600 /deca - 450 /primo - 400 cycle with 50 mg dbol as well. A quick google search leads me to some other threads online, but I don't see this combination used very often.

Anyone tried this before, and what were your results?

I'm into the 2nd month of exactly the same 4 drugs. Its a fucking classic "stack"

I'm doing 200mg test/200mg deca/420mg primo per week + 12.5mg dbol/day (the dbol is just like a pre-workout pump product basically).

Doing full body workout 7x/week. OH BB Press, Decline BB Press, BB Row, BB Curls, Pullups, Squats, Lunges. Trying to shoot for 500-700 calories above maintenance (3k calories is maintenance). Looks like I'm usually hitting around 4k calories a day though.

I'm not complaining so far! I may have gained a little bit of bodyfat after 5 weeks but I've really been pushing the calories, probably too much. I'm always hungry though and my blood sugar levels have actually improved even though I'm in a caloric surplus. I'll keep going in a surplus for 3-4 more weeks and then go on a short little 2 week cut, then straight back into caloric surplus for 4-8 more weeks then go back to 140mg test/week only.

lately been cruisin' on TEST/PRIMO..

..ran something similar last summer:
100 TEST
200 TREN
400 NPP
400 PRIMO

=amazing results/great look!!

lately been cruisin' on TEST/PRIMO..

..ran something similar last summer:
100 TEST
200 TREN
400 NPP
400 PRIMO

=amazing results/great look!!
I was distracted when I first read your post and it registered to me as

"lately been cruisin' on

100 TEST
200 TREN
400 NPP
400 PRIMO"

I was like "WTF kinda cruise, Oh, I'm a dumbass". Seriously though, blast looks pretty cool. What does your test+primo cruise look like? Do your bloods look good? HCT and HDL?

I was distracted when I first read your post and it registered to me as

"lately been cruisin' on

100 TEST
200 TREN
400 NPP
400 PRIMO"

I was like "WTF kinda cruise, Oh, I'm a dumbass". Seriously though, blast looks pretty cool. What does your test+primo cruise look like? Do your bloods look good? HCT and HDL?
^^^it's mild ..100TEST/200PRIMO ..split into easy EOD slin-shots

..can't really say on the HCT/HDL yet, only been running it for 2wks

..don't usually have issues with HCT unless towards the end of a heavy blast
..cardio & niacin are pretty good about keeping my HDL up

yeah that's a very "pretty/cosmetic" summer-time-stack ..alot of bang for 1100mg/wk

Has anyone run this combo before? I've never used bulking drugs until now, but wanted to keep the fat gain minimal and trying to stay away from tren; while keeping a cleaner diet and cardio 3-4x a week

Just started test - 600 /deca - 450 /primo - 400 cycle with 50 mg dbol as well. A quick google search leads me to some other threads online, but I don't see this combination used very often.

Anyone tried this before, and what were your results?

Sounds like a great cycle!

I'm into the 2nd month of exactly the same 4 drugs. Its a fucking classic "stack"

I'm doing 200mg test/200mg deca/420mg primo per week + 12.5mg dbol/day (the dbol is just like a pre-workout pump product basically).

Doing full body workout 7x/week. OH BB Press, Decline BB Press, BB Row, BB Curls, Pullups, Squats, Lunges. Trying to shoot for 500-700 calories above maintenance (3k calories is maintenance). Looks like I'm usually hitting around 4k calories a day though.

I'm not complaining so far! I may have gained a little bit of bodyfat after 5 weeks but I've really been pushing the calories, probably too much. I'm always hungry though and my blood sugar levels have actually improved even though I'm in a caloric surplus. I'll keep going in a surplus for 3-4 more weeks and then go on a short little 2 week cut, then straight back into caloric surplus for 4-8 more weeks then go back to 140mg test/week only.

Delicious.

Who cares if you haven’t seen the stack posted a lot a lot of good quality lean muscle. Looks great! Primo goes good with everything

One of my good lifting buddies loves this. His fav stack.
He uses SD instead tho.

Are you going to incrementally move up the doses? interested to see what you do with the Primo.
I love test/deca/anything. That 'anything' spot reallyyyy transforms the cycle depending on what drug it is.

^^^it's mild ..100TEST/200PRIMO ..split into easy EOD slin-shots

..can't really say on the HCT/HDL yet, only been running it for 2wks

..don't usually have issues with HCT unless towards the end of a heavy blast
..cardio & niacin are pretty good about keeping my HDL up
Love slin pins too lol. I figured HCT would probably be ok but I figured I'd ask. I've never used EQ but the only time mine ever got close to 50 was using 400mg/week of tren. Nothing else ever got me above 42. I hate the flush of niacin but it's great for lipids. Cardio in some form is a mainstay for me these days.

yeah that's a very "pretty/cosmetic" summer-time-stack ..alot of bang for 1100mg/wk
I have no doubt! I'd love to try something like that but I just really, really don't like what tren does to my breathing/cardio. I love being able to run around with my nieces and nephews and being able to walk up some stairs and not be gassed is nice too lol.

Love slin pins too lol. I figured HCT would probably be ok but I figured I'd ask. I've never used EQ but the only time mine ever got close to 50 was using 400mg/week of tren. Nothing else ever got me above 42. I hate the flush of niacin but it's great for lipids. Cardio in some form is a mainstay for me these days.
^^^for reference ..i've been at this for 25yrs now ..experimenting & learning, but have def abused most everything over that time

-EQ will def raise HCT in most everyone ..but in my experience, so will big TEST doses
-TREN has a tendency to dehydrate ..this can result in higher HCT scores
-the "niacin flush" is something that goes away the more you use it ..food eases it too
(..funny story; some years ago i took a 1000mg niacin cap on an empty stomach ..looked like i was dropped in a frying pan)
-CARDIO; i'v always been lean but cardio is something i'v always done ..IMO it's indispensable for cosmetic & health/well being
..from myself & others i'v seen, if you look good without it, you'll really look good when you incorporate it
..some guys will say "cuts into my gains" & opt to cut carbs instead ..IMO keep the carbs & do cardio
^^^doesn't need to be crazy either ..125-135BPM for 20-30mins does the trick
..some guys will say "i look great w/out cardio" ..then you look at their workout & they don't rest much & push high volume
^^^IMO they are doing cardio

I have no doubt! I'd love to try something like that but I just really, really don't like what tren does to my breathing/cardio. I love being able to run around with my nieces and nephews and being able to walk up some stairs and not be gassed is nice too lol.
^^^you'r right, anyone who's used TREN knows it'll cut into your cardio
..that said 200mg/wk ain't that bad for the trade off in aesthetics (..again my opinion ..i'm def no saint :coffee:)
..truth be told even 100mg/wk & even less can def make a contribution to an experienced user that has the rest of his game in line

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws