over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp and Jock itch/athletes foot

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wtf...

This is the third time I've gotten athletes foot and then the same (but jock itch) on my dick head after starting Dnp.
Like literally 3 days after...
Can anyone explain this?

No but I can provide a solution...rub two out with Lotrimin Ultra daily and report back next week?

You think it could be from moisture? Maybe try changing socks and under a couple times a day with some baby powder.

I never had jock itch or athletes foot but I got a rash on my scalp one time , took over a week to clear. The next time I tried it (same product) I got the same rash

Wtf...

This is the third time I've gotten athletes foot and then the same (but jock itch) on my dick head after starting Dnp.
Like literally 3 days after...
Can anyone explain this?

How much DNP are you taking?

Thanks gents, it's weird for sure.

Definitely allergic reaction mate. No other explanation. I take ZYRTEC daily when on DNP just in case. Benadryl is another option but TBH it gives me restless leg syndrome at night if I take it on a regular basis.

As posted it's an allergic reaction which is common on DNP. I believe it's because it's an mitochondrial uncoupler and a byproduct of that is the activation of mast cells. Mast cells (mastocytes/labrocytes) are responsible for allergic reactions. They can release a variety of things such as histamine and proteases etc. I would recommend anti-histamine usage from the start of future cycles. There are other things you could take as well but they are easy to buy and really help prevent any major issues. I have been fine when using approx 200mg per day. However once when I tried 400mg I had a severe allergic reaction. I woke up and me eyelid had swelled up so badly. I won't go to the doctors unless something is bad and when I looked in the mirror that was my first reaction. I looked deformed so I went straight to the doctor and was given a prednisolone injection and tablets and the swelling disappeared within 1 day.

Reactions: LK3
I got a small rash on my wrist the first cycle I ever did

Nothing since... Weird

Ringworm is bitch, people usually transfer it from their feet to their crotch when they put on underwear. It lives in your socks, underwear, and shoes also. Wash them with at least some bleach to kill it. You can also put your shoes in plastic bags and freeze them at night to kill the spores, repeating nightly improves results.

Ringworm is bitch, people usually transfer it from their feet to their crotch when they put on underwear. It lives in your socks, underwear, and shoes also. Wash them with at least some bleach to kill it. You can also put your shoes in plastic bags and freeze them at night to kill the spores, repeating nightly improves results.
This Exactly is what I think. But why only on dnp. Strange right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131