over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting bloodwork done right now

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Bad idea with the coronavirus pandemic? I just changed my appoint with my urologist next week to a telehealth appointment, don’t wanna risk sitting in a doctors office right now. But it got me thinking, is getting labs done risky as well?

Bad idea with the coronavirus pandemic? I just changed my appoint with my urologist next week to a telehealth appointment, don’t wanna risk sitting in a doctors office right now. But it got me thinking, is getting labs done risky as well?
I dont think it's a bad idea to still get labs done. I recieved an email the other day from Quest Laboratories (where I get my labs done) that they are still open and taking specimens through this crisis, and that they are taking all proper precautions.

I had my bloods drawn at the lab at 6am yesterday morning, only one there, they were thorough with precautions then had my visit via a virtual online call.

Someone mentioned they've jacked their prices up drastically. Any word if thats true? I haven't looked myself and use my own insurance now.

I'm going to a Lab Core near me tomorrow for an important INR test. That office isn't very busy. I called today at 11 am and they'd only had 4 patients since 7am when they open. Try to find a place like that. If you dont absolutely need it I would probably skip it. Base your decision also on how prevalent the virus is in your area. Our county only has 9 confirmed cases now, so I'm not too worried.

If you really need the test then I'd get it soon before the virus spreads more and the risk goes up.

The chance of running into some one at a Urologists appointment would be lower I would have to think. Since they are not on the front lines dealing with infectious disease. Where as sick people go to labs to get their blood drawn.

The lab Corp clinic I'm going to wont run tests on anyone showing symptoms of covid-19 nor do they test for it. I would be concerned about going into a hospital.

The lab Corp clinic I'm going to wont run tests on anyone showing symptoms of covid-19 nor do they test for it. I would be concerned about going into a hospital.
Hospitals are a likely place to contract it. They do sceanings at the door from my experience. As I was there a couple times a week ago as my mother was admitted. But as people can be carriers for a days or longer without having any symptoms any where sick or ill people are raises the chances.

I was gonna request some labs during my appointment with my urologist, but I’m gonna hold off I think. Wasn’t anything that NEEDS to be done, just some routine labs. I appreciate the replies everyone!

Hospitals are a likely place to contract it. They do sceanings at the door from my experience. As I was there a couple times a week ago as my mother was admitted. But as people can be carriers for a days or longer without having any symptoms any where sick or ill people are raises the chances.
Exactly. I was considering not getting the test, but that would pose a chance of bleeding for me. I had a bad bleed last fall, so I'm going in reluctantly to the clinic. I feel better about it since the volume of patients is very low. Called back at 2pm to check on something and they have had only 7 patients all day long up to that point.

Waiting to go back to your appointment at the hospital you would not be able to maintain the magic 6 feet distance.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws