over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

But how many would own a home without a bank? How many would own a car without a bank lending them the money? Not many. If you were a bank would you be a nice guy and let someone borrow 300k at 1 percent because you want to be a nice guy, wouldn’t be worth it. people complain about banks being rip offs but they wouldn’t have a home or a car without the bank. I know your talking about transactions and not loans but I am a fan of big banks, they make big money but they also deserve to. If you hate how much money they make then be a shareholder😬. Also The days of banks getting rich off us will never end, never

Banks will start their own blockchain tech to speed everything up and lower costs.
They’ll adapt to maintain their stronghold.
They’ll never give up their power over the masses.
It is what it is.

Crypto is as dead as a door nail right now. But that’s ok, the economy is soaring and stocks are way up. That’s where I know alot of the money is now and crypto has taken a backseat. It will return, but only a few good coins will last longterm.

Crypto is as dead as a door nail right now. But that’s ok, the economy is soaring and stocks are way up. That’s where I know alot of the money is now and crypto has taken a backseat. It will return, but only a few good coins will last longterm.

I think Banks will step in soon with their own digital money. They are preparing for it. Once this happens, you better believe they will control it with the politicians and regulations will go their way. I took most of my cryptos out a while ago and paid cash for my house in Romania. That was a good decision at the time, as it has plumment since then. I still have a little left and will sit on it or wait to transfer it somewhere where the market is going. I still believe 100% that everything will be transfer to digital money one day. I just know the people will never control it.

stick to the stock market, long term you can build serious wealth and income (y)

I think Banks will step in soon with their own digital money. They are preparing for it. Once this happens, you better believe they will control it with the politicians and regulations will go their way. I took most of my cryptos out a while ago and paid cash for my house in Romania. That was a good decision at the time, as it has plumment since then. I still have a little left and will sit on it or wait to transfer it somewhere where the market is going. I still believe 100% that everything will be transfer to digital money one day. I just know the people will never control it.
This is why I believe XRP still has a chance to make it. It is the banking coin as they say, transactions are almost instant.

It seems that buying a shit ton of some of these alt coins is paying off , on my BCH I'm already up 1500$ today alone 😱😱

anyone gonna buy into the AKoin (Akon City) once available?

How high do you guys think Bitcoin will climb to in the next few months? Obviously it will drop down significantly like it always does but I am ready to offload most of my BTC. I just want to make the right decision of how long to hold off for. I don't have much but it will help matters. Is anyone else planning to sell if the price gets high enough? What is your sell price?

How high do you guys think Bitcoin will climb to in the next few months? Obviously it will drop down significantly like it always does but I am ready to offload most of my BTC. I just want to make the right decision of how long to hold off for. I don't have much but it will help matters. Is anyone else planning to sell if the price gets high enough? What is your sell price?

I think percentage wise, ETH will go up more. I plan to hold until it hits another all time high. Sell around 1500 or more. I can see this happening in the next few years.

I think percentage wise, ETH will go up more. I plan to hold until it hits another all time high. Sell around 1500 or more. I can see this happening in the next few years.

I also think that and I have some ETH and I plan to just leave that for a few years. I don't want to swop over my BTC to ETH. If I didn't need the money I would just leave all but I do so would rather just cash out the BTC. I am thinking $12k but we all know it could go one of 2 ways. It will eventually go over that but I am thinking very short term so may just do it sooner ($11k for example). I would hate it to get to $11,500 then drop down and have to wait another 6 months for it to come back up again. I will see how things go and decide.

I also think that and I have some ETH and I plan to just leave that for a few years. I don't want to swop over my BTC to ETH. If I didn't need the money I would just leave all but I do so would rather just cash out the BTC. I am thinking $12k but we all know it could go one of 2 ways. It will eventually go over that but I am thinking very short term so may just do it sooner ($11k for example). I would hate it to get to $11,500 then drop down and have to wait another 6 months for it to come back up again. I will see how things go and decide.

Man hope you got out before the crash.

How is everyone in the crypto space doing....anyone still alive lol

Man hope you got out before the crash.

How is everyone in the crypto space doing....anyone still alive lol

Just like the stock market, leave it alone and wait.

This is an old interview but a good one. I agree with him when it comes to bitcoin.

TLDR sparknotes?

Too many to note and I would have to watch it myself again to remember the most important bits. Just listen to it :D

Ok... the main thing is he thinks bitcoin is a joke. How it will disappear and the drop in value will probably happen over night. He goes into details and I agree with most of them. Now he doesn't state it won't go up in value or that people should sell now he just states to be smart about it. Near to the video he had thought bitcoin would continue to go up but he had started to have doubts about that. He still doesn't discount it could even go up to $50k at one point and anything is possible (the video is 2 years old). He believes in the technology and thinks it's amazing but bitcoin is flawed and is not being used for it's intended purpose and it's heavily manipulated. All the stuff we already know but he had an interesting way of stating everything and I can't disagree with him.

I have always had the mindset of just holding it for approx 5+ years and not checking it much and still have that to an extent. However once it goes past a certain point I will be cashing it all out. It was close to that figure then the virus happened and it came crashing down. I am patient and have always had faith but I need the money now so I will be cashing out when I can. I will keep my ETH and hold that for a bit longer and see how high that goes.

Today I checked the values and for a split second I thought we were all rich :D I see the toilet roll token at the top with an 1,123.97% increase in the last 24 hours.

LOL I was so confused looking at that, then remembered the date.

Yea one could have made a good argument to put a lot into BTC or ETH when it crashed but man I'm not ballsy enough to do that anymore. I don't like the risk, if it goes back up to where I can get the money I invested back I'm likely going to sell all of it and just stick with stocks. Maybe leave a little in.

LOL I was so confused looking at that, then remembered the date.

Yea one could have made a good argument to put a lot into BTC or ETH when it crashed but man I'm not ballsy enough to do that anymore. I don't like the risk, if it goes back up to where I can get the money I invested back I'm likely going to sell all of it and just stick with stocks. Maybe leave a little in.

I do think it will go back up but as we all know it doesn't take much for it to come crashing back down again. I am not going to be greedy and hope it gets to an all time high as I doubt it will but who knows it may do. I will keep some crypto but not much. If I had funds I would have invested when things were really low 2 weeks ago but definitely not in the future.

Thread has been quiet since April...Big changes since then!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity