over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Different types food protein

fitnessmuscle

Registered
What's the difference between protein from peanut butter ,or oats vs protein from eggs ,chicken, beef ,whey, etc , will you still gain muscle with protein from peanut butter or oats compared to the other animal sources

The most complete plant protein is quinoa. You can combine plant based sources that compliment each other like rice and beans or rice and corn.

More to it from my opinion the just is some thing a complete protein. Check out the other rating systems to make a better correlation.
Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER)
Biological Value (BV)
Net Protein Utilization (NPU)
Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS)

More to it from my opinion the just is some thing a complete protein. Check out the other rating systems to make a better correlation.
Biological Value (BV)
I see, does peanut butter and oats come out on top in any of those categories you named, basically bro I was wondering if a person who just ate protein from peanut butter and whole oats, would they gain just as much muscle as a guy who ate eggs and chicken for there protein sources

Biological Value (BV)

Additionally, research consistently shows animal based proteins develop higher levels of muscle and anabolic hormones. Even other primates require it to thrive. Paul Anderson wrote that he ate copious amounts of peanut meal for the protein and calorie content because it was cheap.

Additionally, research consistently shows animal based proteins develop higher levels of muscle and anabolic hormones. Even other primates require it to thrive. Paul Anderson wrote that he ate copious amounts of peanut meal for the protein and calorie content because it was cheap.
Ya bro for bulking needing those extra calories I think peanut butter is hard to beat, I can grab 1 heaping tablespoon that holds about 350 calories ,in 1 big tablespoon lol ,talk about calorie dense ,name another food you can hold 350k on a tablespoon, just want to make sure the protein it contains isn't garbage protein ,but I also eat animal proteins as well , but hard to beat peanut butter for calories and the fact that it doesn't fill me up

I see, does peanut butter and oats come out on top in any of those categories you named, basically bro I was wondering if a person who just ate protein from peanut butter and whole oats, would they gain just as much muscle as a guy who ate eggs and chicken for there protein sources
If the guy also ate the same amount of good quality fat and carb calories, then my opinion is that animal protein will produce more as gram for gram you will assimilate more protein from the animal source.

On a light note like i'm purely vegetarian and peanut butter or oats are good source of protein.

I always figured a good source of protein should probably be a complete protein and have have the vast amount of calories coming from protein and not be mostly from carbs and fats.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear