over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Idea for the pros or those with social media following

xpoc

Registered
Rich Piana had a youtube series called "bigger by the day." It had a huge following.

What would be very cool and I guarantee a huge hit would be a pro or someone with a huge social media following to do a similar series, but make it the home quarantine edition.

The viewers would follow the pro through his daily workouts with minimal equipment...stuff most of the regular Joe's have at home. NO GYM WORKOUTS. And we follow his diet, cardio etc. with the minimalist approach.

It would inspire us to get through these tough times. If a pro can get by with push ups, walking lunges, pistol squats or whatever than so can we. We could track his body weight and body fat % from the start of the program until it ends. When does it end? Well, it ends when the quarantine is lifted so we don't know. Great marketing strategy IMO.

Whoever jumps on this will have a huge social media surge I guarantee.

Only that you would have to call it "smaller by the day" since a pro will shrivel away if he only trains with his furniture for a month. Not to mention the fact that any sensible person will dial back on the AAS during this time, further adding to the physical decline. So, who exactly wants to see that, and what pro would want to share that?! But then again, if some random gym bro on the internet guarantees that it will be successful, then I'm sure a lot of pros will jump on the bandwagon.

Only that you would have to call it "smaller by the day" since a pro will shrivel away if he only trains with his furniture for a month. Not to mention the fact that any sensible person will dial back on the AAS during this time, further adding to the physical decline. So, who exactly wants to see that, and what pro would want to share that?! But then again, if some random gym bro on the internet guarantees that it will be successful, then I'm sure a lot of pros will jump on the bandwagon.

True. But whoever markets this will make a killing. Just about every dude I know is searching for home workouts online. It is simply a supply and demand concept. If a pro (or social media persona) jumps on it and if they somehow make gains...legend status.

Make no mistake, this is purely a marketing thing based on the demand of the current conditions. $$$ opportunity for someone. Heck, I have no idea who will bite on the concept....but if they do, I guarantee I will subscribe just to see what they come up with and how it works out for them. MyNameIsJeff These are dire times my friend.

True. But whoever markets this will make a killing. And if they somehow make gains...legend status.

?? Legend status because they done a log in quarantine and put on a few pounds??

Do you realize every fucker on IG now is doing home workouts, band workouts, bodyweight workouts, furniture workouts etc etc. People saw the opportunity and nearly all of them tried to benefit from it. It got to the point I was fed up of seeing home workout videos because every fitness account was doing the exact same thing. So trust me everyone has had your idea and ran with it. Whilst they may not have done a day by day log there is a reason for it. They don't need to put the effort in when they already have tonnes of followers so they just do basic vids that are fast but will get the viewers.

Anyone starting off from scratch with no prior reputation will be lucky to have a 10,000 (even 2000) followers after this self isolation period even if they did do a day by day series. It's not going to last much longer. Some of the big names in bodybuilding do you-tube vids and only get 10,000 views in 1 week. Yet some stupid fuck who has no talent or anything going for them does something stupid and they have 2 million views in 1 week. There are many guys who put out great content full of informative posts and get very little viewers/followers. The fitness market is saturated but sure you can get followers but it's not often because of how informative your posts are. The way they look usually goes a long way though. It is true if someone fits a niche they can do well and if their posts stand out it will only help.

So many tricks to get followers on IG and most of them are quite pathetic. I know girls who like and comment on hundreds of pics daily because that will build up your following fast. That's why all the girls constantly write to each other you look so good etc. They are not being nice it's just to get their name show up on other popular accounts. They do pic shares etc etc. Most of the accounts that get loads of followers are full of stupid shit. I know a few accounts that provide great information regarding training but unless they look great they probably won't get many followers. Half the fitness accounts (famous competitors) have fake followers as well and that can be seen from comparing their other social media accounts and looking at the number of comments per pic.

?? Legend status because they done a log in quarantine and put on a few pounds??

Do you realize every fucker on IG now is doing home workouts, band workouts, bodyweight workouts, furniture workouts etc etc. People saw the opportunity and nearly all of them tried to benefit from it. It got to the point I was fed up of seeing home workout videos because every fitness account was doing the exact same thing. So trust me everyone has had your idea and ran with it. Whilst they may not have done a day by day log there is a reason for it. They don't need to put the effort in when they already have tonnes of followers so they just do basic vids that are fast but will get the viewers.

Anyone starting off from scratch with no prior reputation will be lucky to have a 10,000 (even 2000) followers after this self isolation period even if they did do a day by day series. It's not going to last much longer. Some of the big names in bodybuilding do you-tube vids and only get 10,000 views in 1 week. Yet some stupid fuck who has no talent or anything going for them does something stupid and they have 2 million views in 1 week. There are many guys who put out great content full of informative posts and get very little viewers/followers. The fitness market is saturated but sure you can get followers but it's not often because of how informative your posts are. The way they look usually goes a long way though. It is true if someone fits a niche they can do well and if their posts stand out it will only help.

So many tricks to get followers on IG and most of them are quite pathetic. I know girls who like and comment on hundreds of pics daily because that will build up your following fast. That's why all the girls constantly write to each other you look so good etc. They are not being nice it's just to get their name show up on other popular accounts. They do pic shares etc etc. Most of the accounts that get loads of followers are full of stupid shit. I know a few accounts that provide great information regarding training but unless they look great they probably won't get many followers. Half the fitness accounts (famous competitors) have fake followers as well and that can be seen from comparing their other social media accounts and looking at the number of comments per pic.

Did not know everyone is on it already...my bad. Disregard my suggestion.

Did not know everyone is on it already...my bad. Disregard my suggestion.

Are you not on IG? Nearly every fitness account are doing alsorts of home workouts. Some people have even created actual workout plans and sell them on their apps (they have their own apps). Many do new vids every day or 2 all geared towards home workouts. I have watched workout vids daily for years so have seen everything done before but for the first few days figured it's nice to see some unusual ideas and it helps with motivation. However after 2 weeks of being bombarded with home workouts with different people doing the same stuff and countless ads for home equipment it's too much. I get 50 ads post up for resistance bands daily now because I clicked on one website :eek::D So trust me any idea you have probably 1000's of people have had the same and are already flooding IG with it. You even have supplement companies selling hand santizer trying to make a quick buck.

Rich Piana's Bigger by the Day was great though. Fake as fuck and he definitely didin't do half the things he said and he lied about alsorts of stuff but I still loved the series.

My favorite IG COVID-19 trend going is the kitty cat toilet paper challenge. All the famous cat are hurdling walls of toilet paper.

Are you not on IG? Nearly every fitness account are doing alsorts of home workouts. Some people have even created actual workout plans and sell them on their apps (they have their own apps). Many do new vids every day or 2 all geared towards home workouts. I have watched workout vids daily for years so have seen everything done before but for the first few days figured it's nice to see some unusual ideas and it helps with motivation. However after 2 weeks of being bombarded with home workouts with different people doing the same stuff and countless ads for home equipment it's too much. I get 50 ads post up for resistance bands daily now because I clicked on one website :eek::D So trust me any idea you have probably 1000's of people have had the same and are already flooding IG with it. You even have supplement companies selling hand santizer trying to make a quick buck.

Rich Piana's Bigger by the Day was great though. Fake as fuck and he definitely didin't do half the things he said and he lied about alsorts of stuff but I still loved the series.

No I am an old guy. 51. From the days of the Barbarian Bros at Golds Gym Venice...when Lee Haney ruled the world and Rich Gaspari defined what shredded was. But I am on Facebook and youtube. So that is how I learned about Piana. No worries, based on what you said, it sounds like guys are already all over this. I was just thinking if a legit "name" would post a daily series on how he is training at home with very little equip and he journalized it, it could be big. This podcast got me fired up and gave me the idea. I have no idea who this guy is, but I love his mindset
: https://johndoebodybuilding.com/working-out-through-the-corona-virus/

But based on what you are saying my idea is a day (or weeks late) and a dollar short. No prob. However, if you find a good youtube channel where a legit monster is making gains, please share. Thx.

But based on what you are saying my idea is a day (or weeks late) and a dollar short. No prob. However, if you find a good youtube channel where a legit monster is making gains, please share. Thx.

Sadly your late, all the new go to stuff is Instagram .. you can get it and I promise you within 2-3 weeks you’ll delete it and if you don’t , you’ll jump off a building .. for every 5 guys that give legit info , there are 5000 fake..
I personally know a multimillion follower chick, and tho I think they are a nice person, it’s a 2-faced joker program... I distance myself because those people for whatever reason can’t just be “them selves” they have to “act” every time they are out In public or the camera was on.. if you see my other post.. you’ll see how against Iam with social media and takin videos of your “set” I can’t stand that etc.

I know girls who like and comment on hundreds of pics daily because that will build up your following fast. That's why all the girls constantly write to each other you look so good etc. They are not being nice it's just to get their name show up on other popular accounts. They do pic shares etc etc. Most of the accounts that get loads of followers are full of stupid shit

They also tag their locations as cities they're not even in to get more exposure. I live outside of a major city (Toronto) and these two dumb girls at my gym want to be famous and tag their locations as Toronto instead.

personally dont see the appeal of showing people what you do every day for it to be consumed, followed, critiqued, whatever? just dont get it. I do however understand the power it has, and I understand some have realized the earning potential, but, does anyone really give a sh&t? I dont, so I cant imagine someone else wants to see what I m doing, nor do i want to show them. I see some guys at shows and they are constantly waving their phones around, have them attached to some crazy revolving apparatus, always talking in third person, interviewing themselves, saying things like, hey guys its ______, or hey guys, everyone has been asking --------, taking every photo, getting in every shot JM is taking. just seems like a lot of work. too much for me. much rather do whatever Im going to do, here

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131