over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sexual health problem

kaleb

Registered
Any body have trouble with lack of sensation during sex? Been on trt for 20 years. Mostly 100 mg week. Did some light cycles for a couple of years. Seems as the years went on the trt was working less and less. Same time as the testicles kept shrinking. Any body have any ideas? Very frustrating.

In general I would think it is mostly about time going by and getting older. While sex is still good I find guys get less wrapped up in it as the get older whether they are on TRT or not. It seems to apply to many things not just sex.

I'd get a hormone panel to see what your levels are. Your body changes and your required meds might need adjusting.

Any body have trouble with lack of sensation during sex? Been on trt for 20 years. Mostly 100 mg week. Did some light cycles for a couple of years. Seems as the years went on the trt was working less and less. Same time as the testicles kept shrinking. Any body have any ideas? Very frustrating.

Is the "lack of sensation during sex" physical or mental?

Do you physically feel less stimulated or are you mentally
not stimulated by the thought, lack the desire?

Important to distinguish between the two.

You could be raring to go but the physical sensation is not
there or you just lack the sexual desire, not stimulated by
the thought.

Make any sense?

Not sure I am qualified to answer your question but could add
some perspective, experience.

Everything works fine. I have the desire. Sensation feels like I am wearing something . What should I ask for on a hormone panel? Thanks for replying.

Everything works fine. I have the desire. Sensation feels like I am wearing something . What should I ask for on a hormone panel? Thanks for replying.

When my E2 gets out of whack, high or low, I lose sensitivity.

Sensation feels like you’re wearing something, so it’s a physical thing. Do you have any back problems? A loss of sensitivity could be a spinal cord / nerve issue.

Im married to a sex therapist I showed her your post and she said
1 check bloods
2 "fucking stretch your hips and back if its not your hormones its your chakras out of alignment probably from hip displacement. return the body to homeostasis and your desired will be met"

I am also married to a quack but we bangggggggg so I think she knows her shit at least.

Are you on or recently start an anti-depressant?

Will get bloods. Do not take any meds except trt. Do get some pleasure, just not like it used to be. Thanks all.

Blood pressure is 120 over 70. Erections are no problem.

Hows your blood pressure? High BP is notorious for killing erections.

That is is counter intuitive (to me, could suggest other problems) but is correct.

If you get too much stimulation down there it can become desensitized. I think if a male masturbates too much then there could be issues like that. Even having too much sex. Try going at least 5 days without any stimulation and then see how things are.

No, I do not take any medications except trt at 100 mg per week. I have noticed if I increase my trt dose things get better for a short period of time. Then if I go back to the old dose i feel better agian for a short period of time. By changing my dose things seem to improve. But that never last very long.

If u don’t get blood work slowly ramp up an AI to see if it helps. Just because u can get an erection doesn’t mean ur functioning optimally. Estrogen is brutal and not it may not have been an issue a long time but, like MANY of us, one day i wake up and it’s is...and it’s never will Be hormone u can let out of control again

Just from personal experience, when incorporating HCG it seems to improve sensitivity.

Hcg causes me to have anxiety. If I could go back in time I would have cycled my trt to keep the testicles working. Never would have went over 100mg. Oh well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear