over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility !!! Help needed

beast405

Registered
I got my Semen analysis done a few months ago after being on gear heavy for years. Sperm count was 2million. Got off the gear and have been on the same protocol 2000iu Hcg/75iu Hmg eod and nolvadex at 20mg a day for about 2 months now. Also just added in clomid 50mg a day. Sperm count now is 10mil. Will my count keep going up ? Should I keep protocol the same ?

If it's working thus far I'd continue. Adding Clomid should help a lot but 50mh daily is pretty high for long term dosing. I'd lower it to 25mg EOD or 3 x weekly.

Thanks bad rad. I just took Dave palumbos protocol basically. Except he took 100mg a day

Clomid causes the pituitary desensitization when used too high of dose. It has a long half life and builds up in the system.

fuck dave palumbo lol

100mg clomid per day is way too much. Even 50mg of that shit is going to have you feeling emotional probably.

Bad Rad gave good advice....your other shit is working, adding too much clomid is going to fuck with your head/emotional state

fuck dave palumbo lol

100mg clomid per day is way too much. Even 50mg of that shit is going to have you feeling emotional probably.

Bad Rad gave good advice....your other shit is working, adding too much clomid is going to fuck with your head/emotional state
Yes. Doing 50 eod now

Keep it up, your sperm didnt get shut down overnight it won't come back overnight. Mine was a good 6 month's to get semi normal.
With that I have good story. Well it wasn't good at the time.
My wife and I both had fertility issues. She competed nationally in bodybuilding in the late 90's. So we had issues. We tried naturally for a year. No go. Did invetro. Pregnant right off the rip. I'm at the Toronto show with a friend who was competing. I get a call she is having issues spotting. Not good. She ends up having a miscarriage. Awful. It was something I never wis for anyone to go through. We did the DNC. We were devastated. I had went back on after being clean for 15 months. I think it was only like 8 weeks I'd been on. Invetro again. This time I go in to do my little thing in the cup....I get a call back 3 hours later. "Mr Testosterone you have ZERO sperm. We need u to come in to do a needle aspiration." That's not happening. I tell the woman, "if I had 0 sperm three hours ago why would I have any now?"
So the moral of the story is to wait until the end of the first trimester to get back on. I think it is roughly 30% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
I have 4 beautiful children, 1 set of fraternal twins.

I was never a super high dose guy but tended to cycle, pct, and get back on too quickly. I knocked my wife up usually around PCT. I always need hCG for recovery and likely had issues to begin with due to a childhood medication that completely wrecked my HPTA and gave me tits.

Sperm takes a few months to mature so around the 4-6 month mark is the soonest you should be fertile.

Got blood work back today. Everything was good besides my hormones. Which I expected them to be off. But Total test is at 124. Total estrogen is at 299 which is high of course.. fsh and lh are way under normal. So hopefully in a few months everything will be normal. Then I plan to get back on. Going to continue the Hcg Hmg nolva clomid and added in a little adex.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws