over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone here worked with Milos for a prep of off season

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’ve been watching and reading a lot more on how Milos does things as far as diet and training and it seems to make sense to me. So I was wondering how many guys here have used him for a pep or off season and what was your experience , good or bad and how did it compare to others you have used

no but my friend did,and i know milos in person,very smart and his workouts are on another lvl..
I'd like to try his giant set training but it's not possible in my gym when I train ,way to crowded , but they look brutal.
I'm gonna look into what his prep cost and might give him a try next year if nothing is else just to see what I can learn

yeah i know man,Petar Klancir told me that giant sets with Milos are brutal but u stay very lean in off season and Milos is an expert to gain a lot of size but keep the symmetry and aesthetics

I'd like to try his giant set training

I did it for every body part for one week back in 2007 after seeing a FLEX article outlining his approach with Luke Wood, Silvio Samuel, and Hidetada Yamagishi.

I did it for every body part for one week back in 2007 after seeing a FLEX article outlining his approach with Luke Wood, Silvio Samuel, and Hidetada Yamagishi.
How did you like it??
Like as far as results , what did you see.?

How did you like it??
Like as far as results , what did you see.?

As it was only a week, I don't think I got any results. That's just not enough time to make progress. I will tell you I have never been that sore from DOMS in my life. Nothing before or since has felt that way.

I dont know how milos does it but for dieting i do giant sets many times

Ex push day , chest-delts-tris doing all excersices with minimal rest for all muscle groups then rest 2 mins and go again rinse and repeat

I love it for dieting , havent tried for bulking though

Dont know if this any help to you gunsmith

I'm in southern CA and have met and seen Milos a good amount of times.
Trained with him once doing giant sets on delts and its brutal.

I'd be very interested to see what his exact regimen is though.
Milos is the perfect example of someone who maximized his genetics through his understanding of drugs and weird protocols.

I'd like to know people's honest thoughts on his way of training. Not many do this type of training if they are not being instructed by him. Could be for different reasons, either it's too hard or people just don't believe in it. I'm rather critical but at the same time I fully acknowledge that he succeeded very well in bodybuilding - so whatever he did work for him.
But at the same time I just shake my head looking at some of his videos. Just looks like there aren't that many quality contractions, form goes to shit, weight is probably too light to grow muscle, lots of extreme inflammation probably which could be confused with muscle gain.

I mean take a look at this video of this poor old IFBB pro suffering Lol. Do you guys think this is beneficial or that the guy couldn't train in a productive way? What do you guys think?

I followed someone who was coached by him on a other forum (and another language).
The food is a copy paste from his email. Copy pasted by the guy that was coached that is.

first 5weeks:

Meal #1 (7:30 AM)
60 grams of protein [240 calories] (choices: 3 whole EGGS, 3 EGG WHITES + 150 grams of LEAN BEEF) + 30 grams of ALMONDS or any type of nuts or 2 tbsp ALMOND BUTTER [180 calories]

(9:00 AM)
10 grams of EAA's, 10 grams of GLUTAMINE + 1/2 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Meal #2 (10:00 AM)
50-60 grams of LEAN protein [200-240 calories] (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN, TURKEY) and 80 grams of starchy complex carbs [320 calories] (choices: 100 grams of RICE) + (OPTIONAL) 1-2 cups of steamed greens (broccoli, spinach, asparagus...)

(11:30 AM)
10 grams of EAA's, 10 grams of GLUTAMINE

Meal #3, (1:00 PM)
50-60 grams of protein [200-240 calories], (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN/TURKEY or FISH ) and 80 grams of starchy complex carbs [320 calories] (choices: 100 grams of RICE)

(1:45 PM)
15 units of HUMALOG

(2:00 PM)
PRE WORKOUT DRINK
20 grams of HYDROLYSED
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of CITRULLINE
3 grams of ARGININE

2 grams of L-CARNITINE
2 grams of BETA ALANINE
40 grams of carbs: [160 calories] VITARGO, HBCD, KARBOLYN, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN

(2:30 PM)
DURING WORKOUT DRINK
10 grams of EAA
10 grams of BCAA
1 gram of L-CARNITINE
1 gram of BETA ALANINE
90-100 grams of carbs: [320-400 calories] VITARGO, HBCD, KARBOLYN, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN

(4:00 PM)
15 units of HUMALOG

(4:15 PM)
POST-WORKOUT SHAKE:
50 grams of HYDROLYZED WHEY or CASEIN
60 grams of carbs: VITARGO, HBCD
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of GLUTAMINE

Meal #4, (5:00 PM)
40 grams of protein [160 calories], (choices: 200 grams of CHICKEN or TURKEY BREAST) and 125 grams of carbs [500 calories] (choices: 80 grams of WHITE RICE + 250-300 grams of SWEET POTATO)

(6:15 PM)
5-10 grams of GLUTAMINE, 10 grams of EAA's + 75 grams of carbs [300 calories] (choices: RICE CAKES, HONEY, APPLE SAUCE, RAISINS, ORANGE JUICE, ORGANIC CEREAL)

Meal #5, (7:15 PM)
50-60 grams of protein [200-240 calories], (choices: WHITE FISH or CHICKEN/TURKEY BREAST) and 75 grams of carbs [300 calories] (choices: 100 grams of WHITE RICE or 350 grams of SWEET POTATO)

(8:45 PM)

Meal #6 (10:00 PM)
50 grams of protein [200 calories], (choice: 250 grams of LEAN BEEF) and green salad with Balsamic Vinegar

Cycle the first 5 weeks (rotated compounds every 5weeks):

Sustanon 250mg EOD
Mast-p 100mg EOD
Tren-a 100mg EOD
Anavar 60mg ED
Arimidex 0,5mg EOD
HGH 6iu

The guy was 5’9 roughly 225lbs, lean (+-8%).

I'd like to know people's honest thoughts on his way of training. Not many do this type of training if they are not being instructed by him. Could be for different reasons, either it's too hard or people just don't believe in it. I'm rather critical but at the same time I fully acknowledge that he succeeded very well in bodybuilding - so whatever he did work for him.
But at the same time I just shake my head looking at some of his videos. Just looks like there aren't that many quality contractions, form goes to shit, weight is probably too light to grow muscle, lots of extreme inflammation probably which could be confused with muscle gain.

I mean take a look at this video of this poor old IFBB pro suffering Lol. Do you guys think this is beneficial or that the guy couldn't train in a productive way? What do you guys think?

The idea of giant sets were around before Milos. They were just typically only a four exercise series. Milos upped the number of exercises and used it as a means to capitalize on intra-workout nutrition. That wasn't really a thing 15 years ago. He was definitely the first person I ever heard entertain the concept that you could elicit growth within a workout. In my FLEX mag it stated he gave Hide, Silvio, and Luke 100 g of carbs in an applesauce concoction with other stuff in it. I'm assuming GH and insulin were also used, but the magazine obviously isn't going to print that. The incredible blood flow achieved through this training provides a much better opportunity to drive nutrients in the muscle.

I didn't stick with it because I'm a progressive overload guy and the DOMS was excruciating. I was completely useless for anything else. Interestingly, I believe it created an adaptation to such an extreme stress that I only get very mild or even non-existent DOMS now no matter what training plan I follow. I actually hate this because I liked the soreness/hardness in the muscle that should follow a good training session.

Anyone will grow with 80iu slin and high hgh... Training is just a stimulus however you go about it. Slin and hgh 90%, training 10%
Who said anything about using 80iu insulin??

It looks like it would work well (or only) with high dose Insulin-usage, exactly why it was created if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it would be as popular without the slin. It's basically an extreme form of pump-training.

You'd also need to have a quasi empty gym and someone to keep your equipment available to you to be able to do this properly. I can't imagine trying to do this at my gym on my own, people would complain about all the equipment hogging.

All in all I think it's something you'd be best off doing under Milos's guidance at his gym instead of doing it on your own.

He has you do two heavy duty style compound exercises before each giant set workout. i wonder how much of the growth is coming from those two exercises vs the giant sets that follow and how much the giant sets are effectively just HIIT under load...

That's interesting, didn't know that. Makes sense to do some heavy work beforehand.

I followed someone who was coached by him on a other forum (and another language).
The food is a copy paste from his email. Copy pasted by the guy that was coached that is.

first 5weeks:

60 grams of protein [240 calories] (choices: 3 whole EGGS, 3 EGG WHITES + 150 grams of LEAN BEEF) + 30 grams of ALMONDS or any type of nuts or 2 tbsp ALMOND BUTTER [180 calories]

10 grams of EAA's, 10 grams of GLUTAMINE + 1/2 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

50-60 grams of LEAN protein [200-240 calories] (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN, TURKEY) and 80 grams of starchy complex carbs [320 calories] (choices: 100 grams of RICE) + (OPTIONAL) 1-2 cups of steamed greens (broccoli, spinach, asparagus...)

50-60 grams of protein [200-240 calories], (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN/TURKEY or FISH ) and 80 grams of starchy complex carbs [320 calories] (choices: 100 grams of RICE)

15 units of HUMALOG

PRE WORKOUT DRINK
20 grams of HYDROLYSED
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of CITRULLINE
3 grams of ARGININE

2 grams of L-CARNITINE
2 grams of BETA ALANINE
40 grams of carbs: [160 calories] VITARGO, HBCD, KARBOLYN, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN

DURING WORKOUT DRINK
10 grams of EAA
10 grams of BCAA
1 gram of L-CARNITINE
1 gram of BETA ALANINE
90-100 grams of carbs: [320-400 calories] VITARGO, HBCD, KARBOLYN, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN

15 units of HUMALOG

POST-WORKOUT SHAKE:
60 grams of carbs: VITARGO, HBCD
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of GLUTAMINE

40 grams of protein [160 calories], (choices: 200 grams of CHICKEN or TURKEY BREAST) and 125 grams of carbs [500 calories] (choices: 80 grams of WHITE RICE + 250-300 grams of SWEET POTATO)

5-10 grams of GLUTAMINE, 10 grams of EAA's + 75 grams of carbs [300 calories] (choices: RICE CAKES, HONEY, APPLE SAUCE, RAISINS, ORANGE JUICE, ORGANIC CEREAL)

50-60 grams of protein [200-240 calories], (choices: WHITE FISH or CHICKEN/TURKEY BREAST) and 75 grams of carbs [300 calories] (choices: 100 grams of WHITE RICE or 350 grams of SWEET POTATO)

50 grams of protein [200 calories], (choice: 250 grams of LEAN BEEF) and green salad with Balsamic Vinegar

Cycle the first 5 weeks (rotated compounds every 5weeks):

Sustanon 250mg EOD
Mast-p 100mg EOD
Tren-a 100mg EOD
Anavar 60mg ED
Arimidex 0,5mg EOD
HGH 6iu

The guy was 5’9 roughly 225lbs, lean (+-8%).

Any details on the workout program itself?

Any details on the workout program itself?
He was allowed to do what he wanted as long as he went to failure.

For those that should be interested, below is week 6. The drugs are rotated every 6 weeks but the food went up almost every week (based on the pics he sent to Milos):

60 grams of protein [240 calories] (choices: 2 whole EGGS, 6 EGG WHITES + 150 grams of LEAN BEEF) + 30 grams of ALMONDS or any type of nuts or 2 tbsp ALMOND BUTTER [180 calories]

50-60 grams of LEAN protein [200-240 calories] (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN, TURKEY) and 100 grams of starchy complex carbs [400 calories] (choices: 130 grams of RICE) + (OPTIONAL) 1-2 cups of steamed greens (broccoli, spinach, asparagus...)

50-60 grams of protein [200-240 calories], (choices: 250-300 grams of CHICKEN/TURKEY or FISH ) and 100 grams of starchy complex carbs [400 calories] (choices: 130 grams of RICE)

15 units of HUMALOG

PRE WORKOUT DRINK
20 grams of HYDROLYSED CASEIN
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of CITRULLINE
3 grams of ARGININE
2 grams of L-CARNITINE
2 grams of BETA ALANINE

DURING WORKOUT DRINK
10 grams of EAA
10 grams of BCAA
1 gram of L-CARNITINE
1 gram of BETA ALANINE

20 units of HUMALOG

POST-WORKOUT SHAKE:
75 grams of carbs: VITARGO, HBCD, PIECE OF FRUIT
5 grams of CREATINE
5 grams of GLUTAMINE

40 grams of protein [160 calories], (choices: 200 grams of CHICKEN or TURKEY BREAST) and 150 grams of carbs [500 calories] (choices: 100 grams of WHITE RICE + 200 grams of SWEET POTATO + 30 grams of SIMPLE CARBS)

10 grams of GLUTAMINE, 10 grams of EAA's + 90 grams of carbs [360 calories] (choices: RICE CAKES, HONEY, APPLE SAUCE, RAISINS, ORANGE JUICE, ORGANIC CEREAL)

60 grams of protein [240 calories], (choices: WHITE FISH or CHICKEN/TURKEY BREAST) and 90 grams of carbs [360 calories] (choices: 130 grams of WHITE RICE or 350 grams of SWEET POTATO)

60 grams of protein [240 calories], (choice: 300 grams of LEAN BEEF) and green salad with Balsamic Vinegar

Test-e 250mg EOD
Boldenone 200mg EOD
Parabolan 75mg EOD
Anadrol 100mg ED
Arimidex 0,5mg EOD
HGH 8iu ED

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads