over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop SubQ bumps

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hi. I use Test Prop for my TRT SubQ and on occasion I'll get one of those hard bumps at the injection site on my abdomen. I massage it in after I inject, but this still happens on occasion. So basically I had two questions....

1. Any way to limit this further? Is it a Test Prop thing or Test in general? I was thinking of switching to Cyp. I inject 25mg every morning and was under the assumption that this is the best way to use Test Prop and that Test Prop yields a higher percentage of active Test than Cyp or other forms.

2. When this does happen does it mean that dose was pretty much wasted because it's clumped like that and not dispersed into the body fat as well?

thanks!

Hi. I use Test Prop for my TRT SubQ and on occasion I'll get one of those hard bumps at the injection site on my abdomen. I massage it in after I inject, but this still happens on occasion. So basically I had two questions....

1. Any way to limit this further? Is it a Test Prop thing or Test in general? I was thinking of switching to Cyp. I inject 25mg every morning and was under the assumption that this is the best way to use Test Prop and that Test Prop yields a higher percentage of active Test than Cyp or other forms.

2. When this does happen does it mean that dose was pretty much wasted because it's clumped like that and not dispersed into the body fat as well?

thanks!
Just use a 28g slin pin and pop it in your shoulder, chest, etc. Inject slow and leave the needle in the area for like 10-15 seconds after so nothing leaks out. Can even warm it up before you inject

Ok, thank you! Do I push needle all the way in? Only thing I'm concerned about is having thousands of pins in my muscle fiber since I'm a lifer with this. One of the main reasons I went SubQ

A lot of people have success with subq injections, but personally I hate them. I tried on and off for years to make them work. I've tried various combinations of BA/BB or different carrier oils with test subq to see if it was something to do with that...nope, all different combinations cause the hard bumps.

they're sterile abcesses.

I inject into the muscle if its oil.

Fuck subq for oil at least IMO :)

A lot of people have success with subq injections, but personally I hate them. I tried on and off for years to make them work. I've tried various combinations of BA/BB or different carrier oils with test subq to see if it was something to do with that...nope, all different combinations cause the hard bumps.

they're sterile abcesses.

I inject into the muscle if its oil.

Fuck subq for oil at least IMO :)

When this occurs is that dose wasted or does it still get into the system?

When this occurs is that dose wasted or does it still get into the system?
I think it eventually gets absorbed, but it takes awhile longer and probably disrupts the steady state that you may achieve by doing everyday injections.

IMO intramuscular injections are much more reliable, but then again some people have great luck with subQ so it probably comes down to genetics, what your body can handle.

thanks!

If you want to stay with subq for a little longer I'd definitely at least give Test Cyp a tryout. I did subq TRT for several years and used my prescription Test Cyp from CVS. It's made with cottonseed oil, BA, and BB (not sure of the % of these 2). Anyway, I injected 0.1ml (20mg) everyday with a 30g 5/16 slin pin and never once got a lump. I tried to do it a few times with UG test prop and got a red knot every single time! Plus, 0.25ml (25mg) of test prop per injection is pushing the limits of what I would consider an acceptable amount of oil volume for subq. Just my personal experience though. Now that I've added other compounds to my low-dose test, I've switched to shallow IM injections using 27g 1/2" pin. And I rarely go over 0.4 or 0.5ml per injection. If you're just doing TRT in low volumes every day you could easily use a 29 or 28g 1/2" slin pin and do shallow IM. Super easy!

dont shoot your stomach.
ass/legs
pre load slin pins 10-20 at a time and shoot .1 cc ed
you wont feel anything.
i do it with 21s. lol

21's, wow!! I read somewhere that you shouldn't preload that many syringes tho, because the vial is more air tight. I usually do 5 at a time.

I have tried sibq many times and always ended up with sterile abcesses around my belly area which looked horrible. I'll try glutes and legs and see if that works.

I tried the subQ shots with prop and hated it. Like you said, it causes lumps. I just inject everything in my legs now in the split between the quad and ham, also in the center of the quad. I use a 27 gauge 1/2” slin pin. I shoot 1cc at a time. Prop knots up sometimes regardless. I’m currently doing it with sustanon, tren enan, and masteron enan.

I tried the subQ shots with prop and hated it. Like you said, it causes lumps. I just inject everything in my legs now in the split between the quad and ham, also in the center of the quad. I use a 27 gauge 1/2” slin pin. I shoot 1cc at a time. Prop knots up sometimes regardless. I’m currently doing it with sustanon, tren enan, and masteron enan.

Do you just pinch the skin on your leg and inject?

Do you just pinch the skin on your leg and inject?
I inject in the muscle. Under the skin always left welts. When I injected subQ I did pinch and lift the skin and inject under it but subQ sucks!

In the split between the quad and ham? I may have to try that, always good to have more options since I do daily IM pokes with slin pins. I use traps, medial delt, rear delt, lower lats, upper lats, pecs, bis(both heads), tris(long head), glutes, upper, middle and lower outer quads, and tear drop on quads. Never heard of shooting in the crease between quads and hams...do you bend your leg and relax or tense quad? Ever have any problems with that site? Just curious.

In the split between the quad and ham? I may have to try that, always good to have more options since I do daily IM pokes with slin pins. I use traps, medial delt, rear delt, lower lats, upper lats, pecs, bis(both heads), tris(long head), glutes, upper, middle and lower outer quads, and tear drop on quads. Never heard of shooting in the crease between quads and hams...do you bend your leg and relax or tense quad? Ever have any problems with that site? Just curious.
I lie on my side on my bed with my leg completely relaxed. Shoot for the split between quads and hams midway up the leg. Painless and smooth most of the time except with the prop ester.

I lie on my side on my bed with my leg completely relaxed. Shoot for the split between quads and hams midway up the leg. Painless and smooth most of the time except with the prop ester.
[/QUOTE]
Gonna give it a shot, pun intended. Thanks man!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws