Barmitsfa

Newbies
I'll be doing a 30 day DNP Cycle Starting Today

Experiment:

May 10-17 200mg
May 18-25 200mg
May 26-June 2 200mg
June 3-10 200mg

Will be taking Electrolyte solution and multivitamin. Dropping coffee.

Diet/workout info:

Body fat percentage 25-30 percent
Height 5'11.4
Weight 215lbs

Calories 1800
Diet Keto
Meal timings, 5 meals per day
under 30g carbs per day.
Protein 240g per day Min

I went down from 235ish lbs to 215 from Feb 10th- May 10th
I slowly built up a consistent diet, I did no exercise until recent, was only focusing on my diet.
I was going to go on DNP 3 weeks ago but I decided to add exercises instead (5km walking per day)
5 day bro split.

Goals:
To see what DNP is about and weigh out the pro's/con's

Hypothesis:
I don't really think DNP is necessary ever but I want to see the exact weight loss numbers. My guess is I will lose about 4lbs a week, I am capable of losing 2lbs a week natural on a low carb keto diet so its going to be interesting to compare.

I'll be doing a 30 day DNP Cycle Starting Today

Experiment:

May 10-17 200mg
May 18-25 200mg
May 26-June 2 200mg
June 3-10 200mg

Will be taking Electrolyte solution and multivitamin. Dropping coffee.

Diet/workout info:

Body fat percentage 25-30 percent
Height 5'11.4
Weight 215lbs

Calories 1800
Diet Keto
Meal timings, 5 meals per day
under 30g carbs per day.
Protein 240g per day Min

I went down from 235ish lbs to 215 from Feb 10th- May 10th
I slowly built up a consistent diet, I did no exercise until recent, was only focusing on my diet.
I was going to go on DNP 3 weeks ago but I decided to add exercises instead (5km walking per day)
5 day bro split.

Goals:
To see what DNP is about and weigh out the pro's/con's

Hypothesis:
I don't really think DNP is necessary ever but I want to see the exact weight loss numbers. My guess is I will lose about 4lbs a week, I am capable of losing 2lbs a week natural on a low carb keto diet so its going to be interesting to compare.

What does a typical days diet look like? Why are you dropping coffee? I assume black coffee?

Good Luck man! The times ive used DNP I drake plenty of Caffeine. My life revolves around it. Low calories= no carb/cal redbull! Good look looking forward to seeing your results.

Keto is sub optimal with DNP

Assuming you think you need carbs with DNP?

That’s untrue keto is fine, low carb is fine, balanced macros is fine.

DNP works no matter what kind of diet you use(Obv following basic Weight loss principles)

Assuming you think you need carbs with DNP?

That’s untrue keto is fine, low carb is fine, balanced macros is fine.

DNP works no matter what kind of diet you use(Obv following basic Weight loss principles)

..... The generation of heat expands DNP fat loss potential exponentially.

..... Glycolysis creates what's known as the carbohydrate flame which is the superior vessell for fat metabolism and oh yeah you're in constant glycosis on DNP

.... How would I know this I've done both ways side by side. Anyone else who has done both will tell you PSMF is and always will be objectively the best way to diet on DNP.

5'11" and 215 lbs at 25-30% bf
if you get down to say 10-15% bodyfat I hope you realize how skinny you are going to be. yikes.
I am 5'11" and have skinny fat dad bod (imo) and am 200 lbs I was normally 215lbs when on gear and lifting and eating regularly and was a lot leaner. Going from 215 to 200 lbs I look ALOT different and went from XXL to XL shirt size. I could prob wear a large but would be lil tight...
Dnp certainly not necessary but if you are going to use it def stick with 200mg that's max what I could handle and still function well.
-F2S

That should work well. I've done a couple 2 to 3 week, 200 mg cycles. With a good diet, it always worked. Am I missing something on your dates? Why not just say your doing 200 mg from May 10th to June 10th?

To OP:

You will achieve better fat loss with a low to moderate carbohydrate diet, but you will be more miserable.
You will have less sweating and be less miserable on a ketogenic diet.

Pick your poison ^^^

Do PSMF instead of keto.

WHY?

if the ultimate goal is to achieve as much fat loss in as short a time as possible (in this case, one month), it would be prudent to remove any excess caloric intake which does not serve a specific purpose - especially if you are quite fat, as OP appears to be.

it has been my experience, as well as the experience of many others, that PSMF diet while on DNP is the most efficacious form of diet

To OP:

You will achieve better fat loss with a low to moderate carbohydrate diet, but you will be more miserable.

Pick your poison ^^^

I have also found that low/moderate carbs gave me the best results on DNP. The worst results I had was doing keto while on DNP

What does a typical days diet look like? Why are you dropping coffee? I assume black coffee?
Yes black coffee, I drink about 8 half-liter glasses of black coffee a day. Anytime I felt like crap during my diet I just drank coffee. so I drink like 8-16 cups a day. I did a small 10-day DNP experiment before and was forced to cut out the coffee while on DNP. 200mg DNP for me is a lot, I just start sweating from light walking. I might have a good metabolism hidden because I always stayed inside gaming most of my life, the only times I went outside was when my GF forced me to go outside, or friends forced me to go to parties every weekend. Every chance I got I usually just stay home program, play video games and watch videos. Now that the coronavirus is here I go outside everyday Garden, Outdoor homemade squat rack and concrete weights baby!!

I've been logging everything I eat for the last three months here is what I ate today.

Chicken breast 240g 400c
Brocoli 184g 63cals
Medium ground beef 152g 414cals
Salmon 147g 312 cals
Chicken Theigh 150g 300cals
Spinach 130g 30

1/2 avacado 159
8 Omega 6 cod liver tabs
100 cals canaola oil
1Tbspn olive oil
1cup milk 100 cals
4 Milk thistle pills

---------------Total cals 1882

..... The generation of heat expands DNP fat loss potential exponentially.

..... Glycolysis creates what's known as the carbohydrate flame which is the superior vessell for fat metabolism and oh yeah you're in constant glycosis on DNP

.... How would I know this I've done both ways side by side. Anyone else who has done both will tell you PSMF is and always will be objectively the best way to diet on DNP.
So I trade some of my meat for carbs but stay under 1800 cals? reason why I do 1800 cals is because I lose an average of 1-2lbs a week from it currently. Only on KETO though if i have carbs i lose 0 weight.

5'11" and 215 lbs at 25-30% bf
if you get down to say 10-15% bodyfat I hope you realize how skinny you are going to be. yikes.
I am 5'11" and have skinny fat dad bod (imo) and am 200 lbs I was normally 215lbs when on gear and lifting and eating regularly and was a lot leaner. Going from 215 to 200 lbs I look ALOT different and went from XXL to XL shirt size. I could prob wear a large but would be lil tight...
Dnp certainly not necessary but if you are going to use it def stick with 200mg that's max what I could handle and still function well.
-F2S
Yes, I plan to do a 20-week cycle 1 month after I'm finished with DNP, Then wait 2 months and do another 20-week cycle. I want to do an extreme cardio/ diet right after DNP to compare natty to not. I want to be 180lbs at 12 percent by the end of this all, not bloaty 180lns but a grainy look, goals might be unrealistic but that's what I'm aiming to achieve within 1.5 years without Growth hormone/ insulin or mk677, or igflr3 or watever lol. Just Tren and Test BABYYYYYYYYYYY.

To OP:

Pick your poison ^^^
So better fat loss by switching some carbs, I think I believe that because it would be as if I'm not eating them. So if out of 1800 calories, 400 is carbs. They goto dust and it turns into me eating like 1400 cals. Is that the concept? Honestly, miss eating oats. I'll do a comparison 2 weeks with 500 of the cals as carbs. And compare it to 2 weeks of low carb.
I have also found that low/moderate carbs gave me the best results on DNP. The worst results I had was doing keto while on DNP
I'm definitely going to have to test 2 weeks with carbs then that makes me mad if I did all this and didn't get the most benefit.

Yes black coffee, I drink about 8 half-liter glasses of black coffee a day. Anytime I felt like crap during my diet I just drank coffee. so I drink like 8-16 cups a day. I did a small 10-day DNP experiment before and was forced to cut out the coffee while on DNP. 200mg DNP for me is a lot, I just start sweating from light walking.

So I trade some of my meat for carbs but stay under 1800 cals? reason why I do 1800 cals is because I lose an average of 1-2lbs a week from it currently. Only on KETO though if i have carbs i lose 0 weight.

Yes, I plan to do a 20-week cycle 1 month after I'm finished with DNP, Then wait 2 months and do another 20-week cycle. I want to do an extreme cardio/ diet right after DNP to compare natty to not. I want to be 180lbs at 12 percent by the end of this all, not bloaty 180lns but a grainy look, goals might be unrealistic but that's what I'm aiming to achieve within 1.5 years without Growth hormone/ insulin or mk677, or igflr3 or watever lol. Just Tren and Test BABYYYYYYYYYYY.

A few thoughts...

If you drink that much coffee then you definitely need a break so yes a good decision. However I don't see why you can't just take in a moderate amount of coffee (a few cups per day) after your break. Coffee is great for many reasons and will assist your goals in the long term as long as you use it in moderation and keep your caffeine sensitivity high.

It's not true that you don't lose weight on carbs. It's all about energy balance. If you are in a deficit you will lose weight regardless of macros. People can argue what the optimal diet on dnp is but fact is any diet can work if you apply it correctly. Now everyone is different but for someone who is after a lifestyle change (health) and to lose lot's of bodyfat I would personally recommend all 3 macros. I would keep carbs and fats limited due to energy balance needs and as a result all should be nutrient dense. So your fats should be avocados, eggs, olive oil etc. Your carbs should be various vegetables and fruits (berries). I would also recommend various greens in your diet. Obviously in the future you will need to up carbs/fats but it's all about fat loss for now. Do you ever cheat on your diet? If so how often and approx how many cals?

You don't need tren etc to be 180 pounds and 12% bf... far from it. If you are spot on with your diet and training the results will come fast. Have you had blood work done to see your natural levels (total/free test, estrogen, thyroid etc)?

Will you be training at a gym when they reopen?

Goodluck with everything and keep moving more to raise your metabolic rate.

I wrote this out and the forum went offline and I lost it all :eek::D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner