advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What personal passion project are you working on right now? (Besides BBing)

I had a rooster growing up. That thing was meaner than the most vicious dogs I've seen. Pecked a chunk out of a guest in our house.

It would lose it's mind, and attack the cat or chase after people randomly.

Alien creature
Absolutely! My wife has scars up and down her legs from a rooster that we used to have. That thing hated any and everything that crossed its path. He was very protective over his hens. ‘Losing his mind’ Is the perfect description. They literally snap and all bets are off. I’m glad someone here can relate, because you never quite understand until you see one of these mean little bastards in action. Pound for pound, one of the most vicious animals to tangle with.

Returned to my first love, surfing. Specifically longboarding. I've all but stopped working out (with weights). Now it's pull ups, pushups, planks etc. Stair running with a 20lb plate carrier for cardio. Still doing 10mg Test P daily. Since this virus locked down my gym I've gone from 195-200lbs to 172lbs as of yesterday. On half my BP med dose. Sleeping like a baby again. Joints feel great. Sciatica has all but disappeared. Both shoulders were repaired in 2018/2019 which made me question if I'd ever surf again. We'll neither shoulder hurts and the surfing/paddling has only made my shoulders stronger & more flexible.
Best part of this lockdown has been getting both daughters (15 & 9 yrs old) hooked on surfing as well.

Absolutely! My wife has scars up and down her legs from a rooster that we used to have. That thing hated any and everything that crossed its path. He was very protective over his hens. ‘Losing his mind’ Is the perfect description. They literally snap and all bets are off. I’m glad someone here can relate, because you never quite understand until you see one of these mean little bastards in action. Pound for pound, one of the most vicious animals to tangle with.
Why have such a mean animal? To protect the hen house from predators?

It can't be a joy to have such a creature.

Why have such a mean animal? To protect the hen house from predators?

It can't be a joy to have such a creature.
Good question. And one that is hard to answer. Every rooster always starts out as a nice, cute little chicken. Which becomes a family pet. And then they slowly get more and more mean. Until one day you realize enough is enough. Same concept as a family dog, one that starts off nice until it jumps on a kid or bites someone. Eventually you realize the dog isn’t a good dog anymore, but it’s still your dog and it’s hard to get rid of it. That particular rooster and I were buddies. He never bothered me as I’m the food guy and he allowed me to roam without problems. But anyone else around? Forget about it, he was guarding his territory. So I tried as long as I could to justify keeping him around, but ultimately he had to go.

But yes, they are aggressive because they see others as a threat to their flock.

I'm considering becoming a health coach and figuring out what kinds of classes I need to take in order to be qualified

Good question. And one that is hard to answer. Every rooster always starts out as a nice, cute little chicken. Which becomes a family pet. And then they slowly get more and more mean. Until one day you realize enough is enough. Same concept as a family dog, one that starts off nice until it jumps on a kid or bites someone. Eventually you realize the dog isn’t a good dog anymore, but it’s still your dog and it’s hard to get rid of it. That particular rooster and I were buddies. He never bothered me as I’m the food guy and he allowed me to roam without problems. But anyone else around? Forget about it, he was guarding his territory. So I tried as long as I could to justify keeping him around, but ultimately he had to go.

But yes, they are aggressive because they see others as a threat to their flock.

I've seen some really, REALLY aggressive roosters on actual farm property; I'm pretty sure that's the only way you can even have a rooster here. I knew one family where the rooster got out, got into the damn house somehow, and absolutely terrorized the shit out of everyone :LOL:

I laugh, but he actually injured the wife pretty badly.

Refinishing gun stocks on a few of my old rifles.

What kind of car is it? Pretty cool that you are able to install an intercooler on your own. Is this an upgrade or maybe a replacement?

Ive been wanting to upgrade the intercoolers on my 911 turbo, but put it off because of this covid crap.

I have a mazdaspeed 3. I had it for ten years and never realized people modify the hell out of these things. I replaced the air filter with a K&N a year ago and noticed the car had more to it than prior and then I was hooked. I learned everything from the internet too; youtube, forums facebook.

There is a ton of info on my car I think because they are somewhat cheaper. I really don't know if there is same type of info on the web from do-it-yourselfers for Porche though. Its very rewarding working on your own car especially when you never had done anything like this before.

I have a mazdaspeed 3. I had it for ten years and never realized people modify the hell out of these things. I replaced the air filter with a K&N a year ago and noticed the car had more to it than prior and then I was hooked. I learned everything from the internet too; youtube, forums facebook.

There is a ton of info on my car I think because they are somewhat cheaper. I really don't know if there is same type of info on the web from do-it-yourselfers for Porche though. Its very rewarding working on your own car especially when you never had done anything like this before.
This is really cool. I can respect a man that works on their own vehicles. It’s a hobby of mine also. I spend too much time in the driveway tinkering with old junked out trucks.... according to my wife. Lol.

You are a good Dad......I admire you a lot for that.
Coming from a good bro like you, that means a lot to me. To be honest I’m just trying to do what seems right. I feel bad for little kids that have parents who just dont care. This countries youth needs all the help they can get to excel in the future. My fear is the current status is dragging them farther behind by the minute. Such is life, unfortunately. Onward and upward my friend.

My masters, I start a masters program where I double with a DNP/CNL. Stupid fucking expensive, plus im working through it.

My masters, I start a masters program where I double with a DNP/CNL. Stupid fucking expensive, plus im working through it.
That will be great when you're done. Finding a quality job will be easy. I guess that is a 2 year program?

What in tarnation is a CNL?

That will be great when you're done. Finding a quality job will be easy. I guess that is a 2 year program?

Yeah, two years. Male nurses are more "desired" in a lot of fields, I'm super rare as a male NP meaning I shouldn't last long in the job market.

What in tarnation is a CNL?

Clinical Nursing Leader which is of course is an oxymoron of a certification.

I'm considering becoming a health coach and figuring out what kinds of classes I need to take in order to be qualified

Are we talking holistic style or are you looking for a more formal education?

Yeah, two years. Male nurses are more "desired" in a lot of fields, I'm super rare as a male NP meaning I shouldn't last long in the job market.

Clinical Nursing Leader which is of course is an oxymoron of a certification.
I bet. Kinda like a male kindergarten teacher! The whole diversity push is a real thing.

Are we talking holistic style or are you looking for a more formal education?

a little in between I guess. Predominantly holistic if I have to choose one. Any idea where to start?

Landscaping. Had 8 tons of stone delivered and moving it around the yard every day for an hour or 2. Taking out shrubs and adding palms. Mancave is coming along nicely with a spaceship themed theater with 3d painted murals to make it feel bigger.

My new bike - Honda Grom - the slowest most fun you will ever have. I race the kids in my hood, I smoke em all day! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_7570.jpg
    IMG_7570.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 7

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads