over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two types of superdrol?

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Superdrol used to be one of my favorite steroids. In my early-mid twenties id run it at around 30 mg a day at 4 weeks at a time alongside high doses of tren and or others. Superdrol Side effects were minimal.

Now I'm on week 3 of a superdrol at only 10mg per day. (5 mg twice a day.) Because the sides are so bad. I initially planned on running it at 10mg per day (week 1) 20- milligrams per day the following weeks.

In the past I had remember reading about how there were "two different types of superdrol" one with amazing gains and less sides. The other with not quite as much gains but still very good but a lot of sides.

I can't find any literature on this but it used to be all over the place (the internet) back when....

Is this why maybe getting so many sides?
Or maybe I'm just getting more sides because I'm now 30 and "high mileage."

What sides are you getting? I’ve personally never heard of 2 different types, but I don’t know everything.

I have not head of 2 types either,

If you used over the counter supps when they were sold then its possible it was very Under dosed or a totally different product.

If its lack of appetite and just really worn out feeling then what you have now might be over dosed some.

Lethargy, sometimes depression, stomach doesn't feel good Blood pressure went up 15 points, softer stool that smells like chemicals.

some of the side make me feel like it's just tainted.

On the other side of the coin gains have been great both in strength and size. Libido is up as well as function. But I started back up on test. I ran out of test and was off for 1 1/2 months.

Consumption of alcohol is giving me a slight hangover with only two glasses of wine. Normally I can tolerate a lot of hard liquor without any hangover.

I have not head of 2 types either,

If you used over the counter supps when they were sold then its possible it was very Under dosed or a totally different product.

If its lack of appetite and just really worn out feeling then what you have now might be over dosed some.
I've purchased superdrol from many sources. Some underdosed, but for the most part definitely legit. My favorite was by the supplement company. I can't remember the name, they were shut down.

That was definitely the real thing I would pay $400 for a bottle of that stuff if I could find it. Transformed me like nothing else. Even more than over a hundred milligram of tren a day (that I would Homebrew from pellets.)

I hope its just a stomach thing for you now and passes quick then maybe it will get back to normal.

The 3 supplement companies i loved the sd were form the first run of Hitech, anabolic xtreme, and probaly my fav was from kilo sports! The sd and trenadrol were fantastic!

I hope its just a stomach thing for you now and passes quick then maybe it will get back to normal.

The 3 supplement companies i loved the sd were form the first run of Hitech, anabolic xtreme, and probaly my fav was from kilo sports! The sd and trenadrol were fantastic!

The days I take less I have less sides. I'm at week 3 right now anyways and will not be taking it anymore. I was going to do three weeks on three weeks off.

I purchase some anadrol. I have decided that I would be dropping the superdrol. And proceed with my original plan but with anadrol instead.

After giving it a break, I might run it 5 mg pre-workout on the days that I train my weaker muscle groups

Could just be that your body doesn’t handle it as well. For example I used to be able to run 400mg tren per week no problem at all, now I can barely handle 200.

I've purchased superdrol from many sources. Some underdosed, but for the most part definitely legit. My favorite was by the supplement company. I can't remember the name, they were shut down.

That was definitely the real thing I would pay $400 for a bottle of that stuff if I could find it. Transformed me like nothing else. Even more than over a hundred milligram of tren a day (that I would Homebrew from pellets.)

Xtreme Anabolic brand

Why run something that your body clearly does not agree with?

There's half a dozen injectables that are less toxic, and harmful to choose from

There are many possibilities and it's impossible to state what drug was present everytime. I have been the same with sdrol. However I will state between the ages of 25 and 35 it was literally night and day difference in how I responded to gear. At 25 I could take most aas and pretty much feel fine. I used to be fine with eq, could high dose test and not be really bad, dbol etc etc. At 35 I get so many more side effects and generally feel shit on higher doses of anything. It's frustrating as I would love to take 100mg avar and mutate but I know I can't. I have to microdose some things and gradually increase the dose over weeks now. I can't even use 2iu hgh without feeling like I have been sedated. Although even when I was young I felt like utter shit on sdrol (lasted 2 weeks) but it did transform me better than anything I have ever used.

There's half a dozen injectables that are less toxic, and harmful to choose from

Agreed.

Use other AAS that have less of an impact and/or run a higher dosage of these androgens. You will get the same result with less damage IMO.

Yes pretty much all commonly used AAS is less toxic than superdrol. With the exception of a few outliers.
But in my PAST experience nothing transforms me as quick as SD. And in the past I had little to no sides from it. Far less sides than dianabol.

But like I said I have now dropped it. It just isn't worth it. I do NOT plan on running it again. I said I "MIGHT" run it on days that I train weak body parts ( 1-2 times a WEEK at 5mg) which is definitely a low dose. Just to see if I can use it beneficially without sides.

Yesterday I started tren A in it's place. And I already feel much better.

My favorite SD was sold by suppliment company Legal Gear under the name Methyl Masteron. The chem name on ingredients was for superdrol, but that was a legit anabolic substance. 30 mgs a day was plenty.

Miss that trenadol! lol that stuff was awesome
Was trenadrol like that oral "tren" prohormone stuff? If it is out of all the big stacks I've taken. .. only that prohormone gave me gyno and it happened soo fast. I usually never take an ai. Because I'm not prone to estro sides.

Superdrol used to be one of my favorite steroids. In my early-mid twenties id run it at around 30 mg a day at 4 weeks at a time alongside high doses of tren and or others. Superdrol Side effects were minimal.

Now I'm on week 3 of a superdrol at only 10mg per day. (5 mg twice a day.) Because the sides are so bad. I initially planned on running it at 10mg per day (week 1) 20- milligrams per day the following weeks.

In the past I had remember reading about how there were "two different types of superdrol" one with amazing gains and less sides. The other with not quite as much gains but still very good but a lot of sides.

I can't find any literature on this but it used to be all over the place (the internet) back when....

Is this why maybe getting so many sides?
Or maybe I'm just getting more sides because I'm now 30 and "high mileage."

Your sides are probably more age related now which makes them quite a bit more noticeable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131