over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to give parents

My parents are in their 60's

They are both self-employed

My dad exercises regularly, doing cardio and weightlifting. I have him on 100/100 test/deca a week. He also takes 200mg of dnp a day to keep him from getting too fat

He's been on this regimen for years with no issues

My mom is lazy af. She is starting on dnp now. 200mg a day

I don't want my parents to become decrepit as they get old. Medical bills are the number one thing that put people in financial ruin as they get older.

What would you give an older woman to help?

Good question. Your mom doesn’t exercise? How is her diet? Has she ever used dnp before?

Your 60 year old father is on DNP daily?

I dont think you should give a 60 year old woman any kind of hormone tbh

Isnt DNP super dangerous for females?

Im actually curious bc I always heard dinitrophenol was extremely toxic for females. Thats some serious stuff. I used it once and felt terrible on it. I havent read on it in years but I was always under the impression it is the 1 far burner not to be taken by just anybody.

Good question. Your mom doesn’t exercise? How is her diet? Has she ever used dnp before?

She does not exercise. She is very lazy

Her diet could be better, could be worse. She doesn't eat much

She has used dnp before with great success (lost 50 pounds). I'm hoping she will become more active as she loses weight

everyone in my family has used dnp - including my sister in law - who used it to get in good shape before she had a baby

Im actually curious bc I always heard dinitrophenol was extremely toxic for females. Thats some serious stuff. I used it once and felt terrible on it. I havent read on it in years but I was always under the impression it is the 1 far burner not to be taken by just anybody.

Perhaps further research on the subject may be in your future

It is very safe - as long as you don't overdose

Isnt DNP super dangerous for females?

I think there was a study show high incident of cataracts with it. I can say that neuropathy is a real danger as well for male or female with long term use.

I think there was a study show high incident of cataracts with it. I can say that neuropathy is a real danger as well for male or female with long term use.

regarding cataracts, both of my parents have already had both lenses replaced... so im not sure that's a concern anymore.

for aas for my mom, i was thinking primobolan... somewhere between 50mg and 100mg a week... im not sure anavar would be a good substitute - as i am thinking of something long-term.

You really trust your supplier (and parent enough with dosing) to put them at risk for something that has a LD 50 so close to an effective dose

And here I am worrying about giving my Grandma B complex, because she doesn't drink enough water :(

You really trust your supplier (and parent enough with dosing) to put them at risk for something that has a LD 50 so close to an effective dose

And here I am worrying about giving my Grandma B complex, because she doesn't drink enough water :(

they take 1 capsule a day from a supplier here that has 'fast' shipping. the capsules are 200-250mg apiece..

As far as i know, (and ive read a great deal of studies on the matter), no one has died from a dose that low.

that whole spiel is just something that Palumbo says because dnp is a very powerful and very cheap competitor for his coaching business.

both of my parents have lost 50+ pounds from the stuff - something which they certainly would not have had the discipline to do otherwise... so dnp has tacked numerous years onto their lives.

I'm a classic physique competitor and competed in Jr nats for my pro card by qualifying and wouldn't use dnp

I'm with thethinker on this one, wtf is wrong with you giving your parents dnp

It's good to be educated if you use this stuff , parents is going too far , for hormones, and esp dnp

I took care of my grandmom over two years and had to fight to get her in a multi

You put your parents on DNP? My suggestion is to have them stop ASAP. That drug isn’t necessary for anyone to get lean and I would never want that hanging over my head once one of my parents has a health issue from it. If one died and someone found out what you were giving them you would probably be charged with murder lol. And I’m only half kidding.

I thought this thread was going to be about what present to give to them but you're asking about which illegal substances to put them on LOL (or maybe not exactly LOL). I completely side with thethinker on this matter.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws