YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low test higher masteron: does it flatten you out?

phoenix2

Registered
Just moved from a cruise with 75 of test e every third day plus 25 mg of proviron daily to 100 mg of test e and 200 mg of masteron e every third day. I'm still taking the proviron.
I'm very prone to gyno since i have a pubertal one and whenever i take masteron the shit makes look my chest 10 times better.
I'm not taking any AI since one week but i'm experiencing low e2 sides.
I mean dry and clicking joints, dry lips, dry skin, strong morning erections but low libido, weaker in the gym, no pump, no real drive or motivation to train, costant fatigue.

And it seems that i've lost size too. I'm flat as shit.

So i don't know how to move on... wait an other couple of weeks and let things stabilize or try to up the test?

I know masteron is not an AI but it can competitively bind to e2 receptors, acting like a SERM and throw off the test/dht/e2 ratio.
And for people like me, who are very sensitive, you have to keep a perfect balance between androgen and estrogen to look and feel good.

I'm hating this shitty flat feeling.. it's like i'm waisting my gears...

How lean are you?

I know I'm not great with aromatization, but I used to think it was way worse when I was fatter. Got leaner, and didn't require the same amount of AI usage (zero with 200 mgs of test now).

Personally, I'm not a fan of the low test even immediately before the competition - I tried higher doses of anabolics and lower testosterone but I was definitely less full even at high doses of train - tesrosterone has something that cannot be replaced by any other hormone invented so far

How lean are you?

I know I'm not great with aromatization, but I used to think it was way worse when I was fatter. Got leaner, and didn't require the same amount of AI usage (zero with 200 mgs of test now).

I'm at about 10% bodyfat. In the past i've gone down to 6-7

Personally, I'm not a fan of the low test even immediately before the competition - I tried higher doses of anabolics and lower testosterone but I was definitely less full even at high doses of train - tesrosterone has something that cannot be replaced by any other hormone invented so far
same here bro...how much test u prefer for off season?

You answered your own question. You have to keep a balance with T, DHT, and E. Masteron and Proviron at those doses compared to the small amount of test is too much, and now you are not getting the benefits of the E.

Either up the test, or even better decrease the DHT compounds until you find a balance where you feel comfortable again.

same here bro...how much test u prefer for off season?

As much as I can control without a large amount of IA (I try not to exceed 25mg aromasin and 50mg priviron per day), and the aromatization is different due to the level of bf so depending on whether I am off-season at 1.5-2g week

As much as I can control without a large amount of IA (I try not to exceed 25mg aromasin and 50mg priviron per day), and the aromatization is different due to the level of bf so depending on whether I am off-season at 1.5-2g week
for me right now 1g works just fine,i am not big as you ,i am almost 5'8 lol and 220 lean...and u add something like npp,primo on top of test?

for me right now 1g works just fine,i am not big as you ,i am almost 5'8 lol and 220 lean...and u add something like npp,primo on top of test?
I love nadrolon as a test base
1.5-2g test (I usually use half the dose with long ester and half with prop or suspension to reduce aromatization)
1-1.2g deca

and this is my base aas

to this I add periodically when I want to improve strength to operate with larger weights for growth
50-75 tren ace day with 100-150mg anavar per day

or 200mg anadrol per day

I've never gone above 200-250 mg of test per week, that is one of the reason i wanna try to up my test.
I was always scared of gyno and high e2 sides, but dealing with low e2 ones is not funny too.
I will try to up the test to 150 every third day leaving the same dose of masteron.
I have on hands pharma aromasin, letrozole and nolvadex, so i'm covered.

Of course i will take bloods after two weeks.
On the latest ones my e2 (non sensitive) were at 9 pg/ml.

Oh a funny thing.
Last december i ran 150 test e, 400 masteron e and 40-50 mg of winstrol daily. I was taking 12.5 aromasin ed and felt great. Full, dry, vascular, high libido, high energies and good mood.
I was experiencing some nipples sensitivity here and there.
I ran out of winny and in a matter of 2-3 days i felt all the symptoms of estradiol crash.
Months later turned out that the winstrol in reality was dbol.
That dbol was balancing the high androgen levels with th potent methyl estradiol.

I love nadrolon as a test base
1.5-2g test (I usually use half the dose with long ester and half with prop or suspension to reduce aromatization)
1-1.2g deca

and this is my base aas

to this I add periodically when I want to improve strength to operate with larger weights for growth
50-75 tren ace day with 100-150mg anavar per day

or 200mg anadrol per day
u do similar like JP,but he keeps test low..he is now around 1500mg npp but test only 600

u dont get headache on 200mg anadrol? u do orals 4 on 4 off?

So i just bought hcg from pharmacy. I don't use it since a year. Never noticed a big difference with hcg.
I will start to inject hcg in hope to bring some e2 up.
How sholud i start? I've thought 250-300 IU 2 x week.
On a side note, i love how my chest looks like now.
Masteron has shrunked my pubertal gyno, or at least has made it far less noticeable.

u do similar like JP,but he keeps test low..he is now around 1500mg npp but test only 600

u dont get headache on 200mg anadrol? u do orals 4 on 4 off?
No, it tolerates anadrol very well, after that a dose of 200mg repair is not unusual, rather a normal dose, anadrol does not bind to AR, so its dosage must be high

And I don't use orali by any means - I use them for offseason only when I want to increase my strength

No, it tolerates anadrol very well, after that a dose of 200mg repair is not unusual, rather a normal dose, anadrol does not bind to AR, so its dosage must be high

And I don't use orali by any means - I use them for offseason only when I want to increase my strength
lucky you bro,for me 100 is max but even at that dosage i can get headcahe...
agree 100%,i never understand why some guys focus too much in orals in off season,if your liver is under so much stress u cant even absorb all the food and grow..for off season it should be high test,some anabolic as a base,hgh and maybe slin if needed

I will up the test to 150 mg every third day, do hcg shot (250 iu every third day), without taking an AI if i don't experience gyno symptoms.
Then i will do bloods after 2 weeks.

what u think about metformin in off season to keep insulin sensitivity high when pushing food?

what u think about metformin in off season to keep insulin sensitivity high when pushing food?
I never use metformin, I tried it but it was a big mistake - there is a great article on ironmagazine Mike Arnold for which metformin is not conducive to bodybuilders. But I have been using insulin for years, regardless of whether it is offseason or prep insulin is always on my agenda. Honestly, I have been using insulin continuously since 2014.

I will up the test to 150 mg every third day, do hcg shot (250 iu every third day), without taking an AI if i don't experience gyno symptoms.
Then i will do bloods after 2 weeks.

I'd suggest to you to change only one variable at a time. Otherwise, if you change two variables at a time (test and HCG), you don't know what worked and what didn't, and if something goes wrong you don't know which one to blame. Either raise the test, OR add the HCG, and see how it goes for a few weeks. Then if all is well, add the other one.

Especially as you already have pre-existing gyno. For me personally, I can use 400 or 600mg of test per week, and not make my gyno worse. But even small amounts of HCG have given me gyno. HCG was necessary for me to raise my fertility when I was trying to get my wife pregnant, but it raised my estrogen and gave me gyno. Can't honestly say that I noticed anything positive about using HCG, other than my beautiful baby daughter. But some people do rave about it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws