over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

Im running 500 mg DNP daily with 350mg test only, specifically because of the gyms are shut down. I’ll run that combo for maybe another month, then hopefully I’ll have a better idea when gyms will be opening in NY

Coming off 500mg DNP in 4 days. Would it be a good idea to run tren (50mg ED) 5 days after my last DNP dose to prevent fat rebound?

Coming off 500mg DNP in 4 days. Would it be a good idea to run tren (50mg ED) 5 days after my last DNP dose to prevent fat rebound?

The only thing you need to do to prevent fat rebound is don't binge eat after coming off the DNP. Hell, the best idea is to continue dieting for a couple of weeks post DNP and then slowly bring your cals back up to where they are supposed to be.

Seems like most people think that the day the DNP ends so does the diet. I mean, did you REALLY hit the 100% goal you wanted to achieve while on a DNP cycle? Most don't, because it's actually a lot harder to get into the single digits with DNP alone.

If you were going to continue to diet, sure, you could add tren in as a REAL cycle and continue to cut. Since the DNP is out of the system it should make cardio much easier to do. Honestly the time's I've gotten LEANEST in my life is from doing just that - continuing to diet post DNP with a bunch of anabolics I start towards the end of the cycle. You also get the advantage of being in a great state for an anabolic rebound having regained any lost insulin sensitivity. Use it correctly and you can make muscle gains while continuing to lean out.

Definitely not. Just continue to diet and after at least 1 week post dnp you should gradually introduce calories again. I don't know how your diet has been but just add things back in gradually. Things like 30g carbs intra then a few days later pre then a few more post and a then a few more some more fats first thing in the morning then pre bed etc. That is an ideal situation.

As epoxy posted many guys seem to think dnp = diet then they come off and just go back to normal and that's why they have to run it over and over. DNP is an amazing tool but everyone should be changing their lifestyle and long term diet. Now if a guy got very lean from dnp he could use anabolics plus calories and his new set point (lean, insulin sensitive etc) and take full advantage. However if someone went from 18% to 13% I would just carry on tightening up post cycle. It all depends upon the individual.

I just think taking tren for 5 days is a bit pointless/ridiculous to prevent fat rebound when all you have to do is not binge. If you want to run a proper cycle of test and tren post dnp then go for it.

Approx how many days until my last DNP dose will the heat and lethargy sides go away? I'm running 500mg if that matters.

Approx how many days until my last DNP dose will the heat and lethargy sides go away? I'm running 500mg if that matters.

I've heard DNP half life quoted at anything from 36-72 hours. At 500mg, probably three days or so before those sides start to go away.

I've heard DNP half life quoted at anything from 36-72 hours. At 500mg, probably three days or so before those sides start to go away.

For me, I always feel pretty damn close to back to normal after 48.

But yes you are correct, 36HR half life. So 72 hours until it's out of system.

This has been answered countless times I imagine, when dosing DNP, is it more beneficial to split doses or consume daily dose at one time

Back on another cycle bc I got sick from covid and put all my weight back on but man 250mg of powder got my breathing all messed up only 6 days in. The shallow breathing is terrible gives me anxiety when it gets bad.

I did a cycle a month back and the breathing wasn’t bad like it is now on this dose very odd. I went up to 500mg for 5 days last dose and I couldn’t take it anymore

Back on another cycle bc I got sick from covid and put all my weight back on but man 250mg of powder got my breathing all messed up only 6 days in. The shallow breathing is terrible gives me anxiety when it gets bad.

I did a cycle a month back and the breathing wasn’t bad like it is now on this dose very odd. I went up to 500mg for 5 days last dose and I couldn’t take it anymore

Did you get a coronavirus test and legitimately test positive?

If so, I recommend stopping the DNP. With talk of long-term lung issues from coronavirus, it sounds like you may still have lingering effects and I wouldn't want to compound that with DNP use.

Did you get a coronavirus test and legitimately test positive?

If so, I recommend stopping the DNP. With talk of long-term lung issues from coronavirus, it sounds like you may still have lingering effects and I wouldn't want to compound that with DNP use.

Yes I tested positive for covid19 on April 12th I believe and was diagnosed with pneumonia. Covid symptoms went away After 5 days or so and after antibiotics pneumonia went away after about 8 days. I been feeling great ever since

The shallow breathe comes and goes. I know it’s a symptom of DNP but it sucks. Right now I’m fine but last night at this time I was uncomfortable

I have run adderall with DNP for 4-6 weeks.

Killed my appetite and was still focused and full of energy while at the gym.

how did you stack it?

I take my 20 MG XR first thing in the AM w/ electrolytes then either immediately workout or having breakfast. I am thinking about doing 250mg DNP w/ breakfast

Guys one question that i've always had about DNP, is it possible to take it directly in raw? or does it need to be manipulated?

outside of that .. i would like to know what are differences

I think you'd regret that pretty quick unless you had an esophagus and stomach made of iron. You'd set your esophagus on fire and probably your stomach, too. Cap it and let your liver do its job.

I think you'd regret that pretty quick unless you had an esophagus and stomach made of iron. You'd set your esophagus on fire and probably your stomach, too. Cap it and let your liver do its job.
Yes, obviously taking it in cap, but i understood that DNP had to be handled before, drying it in the sun.. and then making caps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear