over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What diet had you at your biggest?

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking back...I was my biggest with the following stupid diet.

3 months of:
1 pound cooked weight of boneless chicken thighs a day. 100 tabs a day of liver tabs by Beverley, 4tbs mct oil, and 10 cups a day of rice and veggies. 80grams carbs from rice based maltodextrin post workout.

I know it's trash but that's what's in my log book.

breakfast: 8 whole eggs , 1 cup instant oatmeal with a tablespoon peanut butter and 25g whey

snack: can of tuna and a hershey bar.

Lunch: 2 cans tuna , 3 whole eggs , 2 tablespoon mayo (tuna/egg salad) on three 10" tortillias or 6 slices of bread.

Snack: 75g protein shake , 2 tablespoons peanut butter , and a banana.

Dinner: pound of red meat (beef or deer) big sweet potato with butter and cinnamon/sugar.

gear : 250mg Cytaho Sust , 75mg home brewed tren , 25mg D-bol , 25mg winstrol
a day.!!

i did that for 8 weeks and ended up feeling like death but was right at 300lbs probable 15% BF , had a raw 700+ squat and deadlift and a 525lb raw bench.
the diet was close to that for well over a year though

many years later , had close to the same numbers but 30lbs lighter , significantly leaner and one 1/4 the drugs with a much much better diet.

This was last fall, peaked at 259lbs. at 10-11% on Labor Day:
  • Breakfast
    • Omegalyze
    • 1.5 scoops Fiberlyze
    • 3 scoops True Nutrition custom protein mix
  • Lunch (eaten as 2 meals spaced 3 hours apart)
    • 3 cups Uncle Ben's Spanish Ready Rice
    • 8oz. Bob Evans garlic mashed potatoes
    • 1oz. organic roasted cashews w/ sea salt
    • 14oz. 98% ground beef
    • 6oz. skirt steak
    • 3oz. bison strip loin
  • Postworkout shake
    • 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey
  • Postworkout meal
    • Omegalyze
    • 1.5 scoops Fiberlyze
    • 4 scoops True Nutrition custom protein mix
    • 1-2 pints Enlightened ice cream OR 1-2 cups oatmeal
    • Maybe a big chocolate chip cookie depending on what I trained and how I'm looking
Above was Monday through Friday, then I ate whatever I wanted on the weekends like breakfast at a restaurant, Pei Wei fried rice post workout, etc.

Great thread. Keep them coming!

the "eat 4200 calories a day" diet with 250g protein

Looking back...I was my biggest with the following stupid diet.

3 months of:
1 pound cooked weight of boneless chicken thighs a day. 100 tabs a day of liver tabs by Beverley, 4tbs mct oil, and 10 cups a day of rice and veggies. 80grams carbs from rice based maltodextrin post workout.

I know it's trash but that's what's in my log book.
Dude! What the hell did this do for your energy levels?! I take only 20-25 a day and feel strong as shit and go like the Energizer Bunny

18-24 raw eggs, one pound steak or burger, 8 oz any type of cheese, pint raw cream per day, liver and orchic tabs Mon-Fri

Pound of potatoes boiled-fried in butter and lard with cheese and ketchup, two servings Less Naked Mass in raw milk, huge stack of Kodiak pancakes tons of butter with real maple syrup and blackstrap molasses, large bowl Cream of Wheat or Rice and four slices cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread Sat-Sun

By Monday I'm usually ten pounds heavier from all the water retention and strong as an ox

Not sure if it needs to be an EXACT meal plan...

But mod protein, high carb, med fats had me at the largest and leanest i'd ever been.
Somewhere around 400 protein, 500-600 carbs and 100ish fats.

Fucking oldschool ! Gironda would be proud !

Respect
Ah hahaha is true! Perhaps apples and oranges but his training techniques are only superseded by his diet and supplement strategies

10-12 whey protein and oat shakes a day, every two hours around the clock, plus 4.5 grams of AAS. Lean 250lbs. I’ve been a sloppy 265Lbs off junk food but looked like turd. 💩
God blessed my stupid ass by allowing me to survive such foolishness. These days total dose is 650mg - 1 gram max of gear. Diet is flawless precontest all clean food(4 meals/snacks) plus 3 shakes in order to keep my genetic high blood pressure under control without using meds.

18-24 raw eggs, one pound steak or burger, 8 oz any type of cheese, pint raw cream per day, liver and orchic tabs Mon-Fri

Pound of potatoes boiled-fried in butter and lard with cheese and ketchup, two servings Less Naked Mass in raw milk, huge stack of Kodiak pancakes tons of butter with real maple syrup and blackstrap molasses, large bowl Cream of Wheat or Rice and four slices cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread Sat-Sun

By Monday I'm usually ten pounds heavier from all the water retention and strong as an ox

Really interesting, I also had good results dieting down using something similar to the first part of the diet(m-f). Curious for the carb up saturday & sunday, is there a reason for going very low protein compared to during the week?

Really interesting, I also had good results dieting down using something similar to the first part of the diet(m-f). Curious for the carb up saturday & sunday, is there a reason for going very low protein compared to during the week?
about ten years ago I decided to experiment by going low protein for two consecutive days to see what effect it would have, whether it be good or bad, on my recovery ability

it made digesting all those carbs easier and I was also able to get more carbs in during a meal, which was my main goal, to gorge on as much carbohydrate as possible

I'd get so many grams of protein in during the week that I feel it gave me the ability to coast on a low protein intake over the weekend without suffering from the effects of a low amino acid pool

plus I always take 40 tabs of amino acids before and after my workouts, so that has a huge impact on staying anabolic throughout the day

I've been very comfortable with the two day low protein 'fast', then Monday hits and I'm ready to devour all those damned eggs and ribeye steaks again

Might be a dumb question but how was going to the bathroom? Same as real food ?
I’ve never had digestive issues with ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY with oats. Same bathroom style as always. I tend to go after every meal these days but never diarrhea or anything unusual.

10-12 whey protein and oat shakes a day, every two hours around the clock, plus 4.5 grams of AAS. Lean 250lbs. I’ve been a sloppy 265Lbs off junk food but looked like turd. 💩
God blessed my stupid ass by allowing me to survive such foolishness. These days total dose is 650mg - 1 gram max of gear. Diet is flawless precontest all clean food(4 meals/snacks) plus 3 shakes in order to keep my genetic high blood pressure under control without using meds.

That must have taken some dedication especially as I know you kept all the shakes pretty much the same. I am sometimes tempted to do something similar but it would literally be half the number of shakes and all of them would be different. By different I mean a carb base of oats, barley, rice, pineapple or apples. Then various other ingredients such as mixed berries, spinach, kale, asparagus etc. Then water, coconut, cashew or almond milk etc. Some would also have added fats is such as avocado, cashews, walnuts, pecans, olive oil, walnut oil etc. It would be an easy way to get all your calories in and also a variety of micronutrients spread throughout the day.

Nothing should really replace whole foods (chewing food) but it's an option. I think the shake approach is great when someone struggles with their appetite but even for those guys I think a mixture of whole foods and shakes throughout the day is generally optimal. It's also a good temporary approach for guys who want to use the likes of adrol/sdrol but their appetite is destroyed so you can utilize shakes during those weeks. For me when in times like that I usually rotate whole food then a shake then whole food then a shake etc. There are definitely no wrong answers and many different approaches can work for different people.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws