over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin and GH while fasted.

pahlevan

Registered
I've heard of Slin and Gh taken in the AM while fasting to burn fat. Trying to see if anyone has tried this and if you can post a protocol that worked.

I've heard the same. The idea makes sense, cardio with low blood sugar. Pretty dangerous game, I'd want a very experienced person to advise me before I'd try it.

I have heard a few people taking 2-3iu Humalog before fasted cardio to make sure blood glucose is low as possible , I'm sure that in combination with HGH in the fasted state would be a great help.
I know some people take 2-3iu Humalog with their L-Carnitine injection and that's supposed to be a great combo as well.

Like stated by Gun, my coach had me use that same exact protocal before fasted cardio.
3iu Hgh, 2iu log, 3ml L-carnitine(Synthetine)
Just drinking water, no bcaa/eaa drink..

Start with 1 IU slin and work your way up. 3 IU can make me feel lightheaded even with carbs if my body isn't used to it.

Not needed unless blood sugar is low

If gh is kept at four iius or less for short periods like competition, no need

Makes you looks bigger and sloppier. I'd rather look tight

Basically only used in conjunction with L-carn too.
I've used it before but you have to really be careful with the slin dosage.
I've felt fine with 2iu's and other times I thought i was going into shock...felt terrible. Drank some EAA's to bounce me back out.

GH is not mandatory either. Just all works well in conjunction with each other.

It's USELESS unless very lean, shifts the body to burn up intra muscular trigs. Insulin alone shifts the metabolism and l-car increases the rate of oxidation. If already lean it's going to give the dryed out dick skin look quick.

It's USELESS unless very lean, shifts the body to burn up intra muscular trigs. Insulin alone shifts the metabolism and l-car increases the rate of oxidation. If already lean it's going to give the dryed out dick skin look quick.
correct, I only began that combo and like 3/4 weeks out I believe. Prior, I was instructed to do just Hgh pre fasted cardio.

Like stated by Gun, my coach had me use that same exact protocal before fasted cardio.
3iu Hgh, 2iu log, 3ml L-carnitine(Synthetine)
Just drinking water, no bcaa/eaa drink..

Did you take the L Carnitine orally?

I did carbless insulin, not fasted though, 3iu+3iu growth, hydro whey intra workout. (Resistance training)

It was great for recomping. Stay carbless for 24 or so more hours. All day my BG would read 80-81 even eating 350g protein in total for the day.

I did carbless insulin, not fasted though, 3iu+3iu growth, hydro whey intra workout. (Resistance training)

It was great for recomping. Stay carbless for 24 or so more hours. All day my BG would read 80-81 even eating 350g protein in total for the day.

Interesting approach - thanks for sharing.

Interesting approach - thanks for sharing.

He's said it before and I've done it to but you feel like shit doing this lmao. I hate doing it with R, logs much smoother for this.

Basically only used in conjunction with L-carn too.
I've used it before but you have to really be careful with the slin dosage.
I've felt fine with 2iu's and other times I thought i was going into shock...felt terrible. Drank some EAA's to bounce me back out.

GH is not mandatory either. Just all works well in conjunction with each other.

Me too. Even with 2iu log I have to be careful. I don't bother doing insulin fasted these days but I briefly experimented. Off topic but if guys want to do something similar (slin preworkout or cardio) on lower carbs I will say taking in plenty of EAA's and extra l-glutamine can make a massive difference.

He's said it before and I've done it to but you feel like shit doing this lmao. I hate doing it with R, logs much smoother for this.

Yes lol! And the hunger....like filling an empty tank. 1lb ground beef and an hour later you want another pound.

It was much easier if you lift in the evening and just stay carbless the rest of the night.

Yes lol! And the hunger....like filling an empty tank. 1lb ground beef and an hour later you want another pound.

It was much easier if you lift in the evening and just stay carbless the rest of the night.

The first time I trialed it I just laid on the floor for a while and started at the ceiling. The crazy part is I've gotten my FBG in the 40s using slin with carbs and felt fine but carbless insulin at FBG of 60 and I feel ass.

I can't stress enough that using insulin in a hypoglycemic setting only shifts metabolism and doesn't necessarily work to increase fat burning. TL;DR not worth it unless you're trying to get dick skin lvl lean and you're already lean.

The first time I trialed it I just laid on the floor for a while and started at the ceiling. The crazy part is I've gotten my FBG in the 40s using slin with carbs and felt fine but carbless insulin at FBG of 60 and I feel ass.

I can't stress enough that using insulin in a hypoglycemic setting only shifts metabolism and doesn't necessarily work to increase fat burning. TL;DR not worth it unless you're trying to get dick skin lvl lean and you're already lean.

I tell people this all the time. Diabetics lose body fat with BG well above the 100s

It’s not an On/Off switch, more like one of those fancy dimmer lights

I'd like to expound on this a bit. That might be the case on a basic fasted state as the OP originally inquired about. However if one were to incorporate CARDIO in that fasted state along with the Slin & L-Carnitine others have mentioned, there is no reason why one would not be able optimize overall fat burning in addition to the intra-muscular triglycerides you mentioned.

If you have some research in contradiction to this, please do share.

Thanks,
AE

I'd like to expound on this a bit. That might be the case on a basic fasted state as the OP originally inquired about. However if one were to incorporate CARDIO in that fasted state along with the Slin & L-Carnitine others have mentioned, there is no reason why one would not be able optimize overall fat burning in addition to the intra-muscular triglycerides you mentioned.

If you have some research in contradiction to this, please do share.

Thanks,
AE
I’ve heard my old coach Alex Kikel talk about this before, i know he has a video somewhere talking about this. I’ll try to find and post it later.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear