YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exactly what happens after we take an injection of HGH??

Doesn't taking exogenous gh suppress natural production at least a bit? Wondering that if someone takes 2 IU a day, isn't that about what a healthy body produces naturally? Wondering if that would be like a guy taking 100 mg/ wk test. You're just replacing what the body makes naturally. I'm thinking that taking gh does not suppress the body's own production to the extent that testosterone does? Just a question for anyone that might know the answer.

I believe on average, a normal replacement level is 0.5iu

I spoke to somebody about this. He said humatrope didn't have the same HR raising effects generics did. I don't know if this is true, maybe somebody who's done pharma brands and good generics can spread some light on this.

In the threads I'm referring to above, several people said using human grade still raised their heart rates substantially, so I don't believe it makes a difference.

In the threads I'm referring to above, several people said using human grade still raised their heart rates substantially, so I don't believe it makes a difference.

Hmm nevermind then

There have been several threads on this forum where many members have reported this, myself included. Can you elaborate on what makes it such a bad take if it's true in so many users?

I dont even know where to begin. Half these users are trolls which is why I used the term object rather than subject. Someone may have experience issues with high blood pressure that is not even close to the same thing as any increase in blood pressure is pragmatic.

First off i'm shocked you constantly have worries of adrenal insufficiency and yet demonize mineralocorticoids. Suppress mineralocorticoids and you impair glucocorticoids, and then chain of dysfunction continues from there. Profusion is not so simple that it's one size fits all, hypotension is just as problematic if not more than hypertension. Almost nothing in a vacum is the byproduct of high blood pressure; not heart disease, not renal disorder, not vascular disease, etc. On the other hand; poor profusion, lack of lymph or vascular function, poor blood volume, etc etc all have direct mechanism to lower quality of life. I'm FAR healthier both in quality of life and biomarkers with my systolic BP close to 120-140 than at 90-110. Theres not a day that goes by where I dont have a fight with an ER doctor about forcing a patients BP into the shitter, they dont listen, everything gets fucked, wash and repeat.

The only clear cut thing you can say IMO/IME about BP is that if your pulse pressure is abnormal than you have a problem.

I dont even know where to begin. Half these users are trolls which is why I used the term object rather than subject. Someone may have experience issues with high blood pressure that is not even close to the same thing as any increase in blood pressure is pragmatic.

First off i'm shocked you constantly have worries of adrenal insufficiency and yet demonize mineralocorticoids. Suppress mineralocorticoids and you impair glucocorticoids, and then chain of dysfunction continues from there. Profusion is not so simple that it's one size fits all, hypotension is just as problematic if not more than hypertension. Almost nothing in a vacum is the byproduct of high blood pressure; not heart disease, not renal disorder, not vascular disease, etc. On the other hand; poor profusion, lack of lymph or vascular function, poor blood volume, etc etc all have direct mechanism to lower quality of life. I'm FAR healthier both in quality of life and biomarkers with my systolic BP close to 120-140 than at 90-110. Theres not a day that goes by where I dont have a fight with an ER doctor about forcing a patients BP into the shitter, they dont listen, everything gets fucked, wash and repeat.

The only clear cut thing you can say IMO/IME about BP is that if your pulse pressure is abnormal than you have a problem.

I didn't say one thing about blood pressure. I'm talking about heart rate

Where did I ever demonize mineralcorticoids? I'm currently taking Hydrocortisone.

Where did I ever demonize mineralcorticoids? I'm currently taking Hydrocortisone.

Yesssssss, someone please give an answer to what happens and why the heart rate goes up with GH.... Would really love to get back on just a little 3iu a day but too scared now lol

Those curious about hrt level for GH, this for Somatropin. Have to do some math to figure out how many IU s it would be.

Usual Adult Dose for Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
Weight Based Regimen:
Initial dose: Not more than 0.004 mg/kg subcutaneously once a day (or a total of 0.04 mg/kg per week in divided doses).
Maximum dose: 0.016 mg/kg once a day (0.08 mg/kg per week in divided doses)

Yesssssss, someone please give an answer to what happens and why the heart rate goes up with GH.... Would really love to get back on just a little 3iu a day but too scared now lol

this is also something I’ve wondered. Some people mistakenly say it has to do with water retention but that is false.

One plausible explanation is that it can raise Free T3, which could speed heart rate. However, it also speeds heart rate in hypothyroid individuals so that explanation doesn’t seem to hold up either.

it is pretty cool to see that study that regenerated the thymus and reversed aging though. I am curious what the guys in the study’s heart rates were before/after treatment. It wasn’t reported though.

Figuring the dose out is tough, that mass they give has to be including the water the GH is in.

Long shift, thats my bad bruh.
The mineralcorticoid comment was from prior comments i've read from you, I suppose not all of them are recent to be fair.
Regardless I still disagree about any increase in HR being pragmatic. Bradycardia can very well be inhibitory as well, especially when it's artificially forced down rather than a bi product of flexible/elastic arteries.

I think the studies on fatloss are close to. 1.35 ius in one shot, it's less than 1.5 ius meaning for optimal fatloss effects no more in one shot will help with fatloss

Moreplatesmoredates, Derek did a video on this , referenced the studies

I just went back to double-check the pharmacokinetics and now I'm confused. Someone with the time who wants to dig up the time for absorption and clearance and the extended timeframe for IGF to be elevated... Your efforts would be appreciated

Have we seen a heart rate increase in those who are healthy and not growth hormone deficient?

This study states there is conflicting data and that the increase may be 5 beats/per min.

But then we can see signicanty changes in those that are GH deficient, as shown in this study.

Long shift, thats my bad bruh.
The mineralcorticoid comment was from prior comments i've read from you, I suppose not all of them are recent to be fair.
Regardless I still disagree about any increase in HR being pragmatic. Bradycardia can very well be inhibitory as well, especially when it's artificially forced down rather than a bi product of flexible/elastic arteries.

No worries bud. I certainly don’t WANT the increase in HR from gh to be a bad thing. In fact, I’m always looking for excuses as to why it shouldn’t be a concern so I can justify adding it back in (lol). I just wonder what is really going on when it jumps from 60 to 75 on as little as 2iu. Perhaps it’s nothing to be concerned with, given some of the evidence we have of its benefits.

Have we seen a heart rate increase in those who are healthy and not growth hormone deficient?

This study states there is conflicting data and that the increase may be 5 beats/per min.

But then we can see signicanty changes in those that are GH deficient, as shown in this study.

Good find. Speaking for myself, I am not GH deficient as my IGF is actually in the low 300s normally, and get an increase in HR within a couple days of adding it in.

No worries bud. I certainly don’t WANT the increase in HR from gh to be a bad thing. In fact, I’m always looking for excuses as to why it shouldn’t be a concern so I can justify adding it back in (lol). I just wonder what is really going on when it jumps from 60 to 75 on as little as 2iu. Perhaps it’s nothing to be concerned with, given some of the evidence we have of its benefits.
My last run with gh was June of last year. I started out at 3.3ius/day( split half am/half pm). By the second week my heart rate was up about 20 bpm and my Omron bp monitor was showing an irregular heartbeat which I could actually feel. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling. I took a couple of days off the gh and then went back on at 3ius/day. My heart rate was still elevated but the irregular heart beat went away. I stayed on for 2 more weeks with my resting heart rate reaching mid 90’s. So after about 4 1/2 weeks I couldn’t deal with the high heart rate any longer and stopped the gh

Spike in pulse is two fold
Extracellular - Clear increase in plasma volume and red blood cells volume
Intercelluar - Less clear increase in muscle potassium and sodium

The better question is does GH admin create a paradoxical change in BP and pulse for select individuals. Thats the only time I'd fret over a small dose of GH.

Spike in pulse is two fold
Extracellular - Clear increase in plasma volume and red blood cells volume
Intercelluar - Less clear increase in muscle potassium and sodium

The better question is does GH admin create a paradoxical change in BP and pulse for select individuals. Thats the only time I'd fret over a small dose of GH.

Good insight. I never considered or knew of those factors

My last run with gh was June of last year. I started out at 3.3ius/day( split half am/half pm). By the second week my heart rate was up about 20 bpm and my Omron bp monitor was showing an irregular heartbeat which I could actually feel. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling. I took a couple of days off the gh and then went back on at 3ius/day. My heart rate was still elevated but the irregular heart beat went away. I stayed on for 2 more weeks with my resting heart rate reaching mid 90’s. So after about 4 1/2 weeks I couldn’t deal with the high heart rate any longer and stopped the gh

I can def relate to this. Maybe to a slightly lesser degree but it spikes like crazy. Which brand of gh did you use?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear