over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive non stimulant or AAS fat loss protocol

Look you wanna have a conversation about the idea of someone using drugs to lose weight when they could accomplish the same naturally that’s fine I’ll entertain that conversation. I find it incredibly hypocritical on a forum specifically for steroid use where we know damn well 99% of us don’t compete and 99.9% sure as shit didn’t max out our “natural potential” before using drugs but it’s fair game I’ll have that conversation, that is at least productive.

But if you’re just making a bunch of assumptions to fuel your outrage and superior moral ground about the situation talking like I’m holding a knife to Mother Theresa’s throat and you’re Captain Virtue trying to save this girl then yea....get over yourself and tell that shit to the mirror instead its already been said. There is no first place trophy for highest virtue they’re all the same size you all win, the trophies are in the mail!

This is from your OP

Yet she’s used plenty of gear in the past?

I don’t think anyone is demonizing you and protecting her, just giving the most logical advice bro...

But go ahead and give her the DNP at a small dose. I’ve used it in the past @ 500mg and done both the low carb and eating whatever I want route and that shit really is basically a magic pill, eating whatever I wanted I still managed to lose like 18lbs in 3 weeks...

But I personally would never use it again not because of how “dangerous” it is but because it’s fucking miserable.. The sweating and heat doing absolutely everything including a cold shower fucking sucks... lol

I’m starting a PSMF diet myself very soon to get as lean as I can to transition into a lean gaining phase and I contemplating maybe just using some DNP to get there or do PSMF as either one I’ll be suffering in some way, with being hungry or being miserably hot and sweaty (and I live in SFL where it’s 90 degrees in the winter here lol) but I’d honestly rather be hungry than feel like I’m dying lol... Especially when I only need about 15lbs myself to be pretty damn lean..

Yea I recanted that later, I was referring to as long as I had known her my apologies for the confusion. She definitely has used gear in the past including AAS, she actually works in the fitness industry but she’s not a competitor at all its more based on her looks pushing products.....we know how that goes.

I’m not going to suggest to her DNP, that was the point of the conversation to get some view points and I’m going to leave that one alone. At her age 1iu a day of GH would have lots of benefits besides just the fat loss and she really wants to try it, that’s probably the route she will take.

This is from your OP

Yet she’s used plenty of gear in the past?

I don’t think anyone is demonizing you and protecting her, just giving the most logical advice bro...

But go ahead and give her the DNP at a small dose. I’ve used it in the past @ 500mg and done both the low carb and eating whatever I want route and that shit really is basically a magic pill, eating whatever I wanted I still managed to lose like 18lbs in 3 weeks...

But I personally would never use it again not because of how “dangerous” it is but because it’s fucking miserable.. The sweating and heat doing absolutely everything including a cold shower fucking sucks... lol

I’m starting a PSMF diet myself very soon to get as lean as I can to transition into a lean gaining phase and I contemplating maybe just using some DNP to get there or do PSMF as either one I’ll be suffering in some way, with being hungry or being miserably hot and sweaty (and I live in SFL where it’s 90 degrees in the winter here lol) but I’d honestly rather be hungry than feel like I’m dying lol... Especially when I only need about 15lbs myself to be pretty damn lean..

NEMSZ, off topic but what foods do you plan to use for your PSMF?

Guys can clearly see what I have recommended. As I posted the other day if a natural came to me who was not in shape who wanted to improve his body composition I would tell him to train and diet and get in a good routine. Drugs can always come later if they want to get to another level. For the most basic results no one should need drugs. I think most people agree with that and in this case the girl should just diet for a few weeks and see how she feels then. However, I also want to comment when I see misinformation because it's misleading to people. Ophiuchus's posts have pretty much summed it up perfectly regarding DNP. Now many will disagree about the OP's girl using DNP but to act like it might kill someone at 100-200mg is so far from the truth it's ridiculous. Those rare cases involved pretty much idiots who had no understanding of it's power who took far too much and usually didn't hydrate on top of that as well. No normal person would take 8 ECA tabs either would they or they would help up in hospital but stupid peopel do that shit because they have no understanding of the risks involved.

So we can all agree it has the potential to be very dangerous and is best avoided by most people. It's also clear anyone using it should educate themselves first and understand the possible danger and how they would be an idiot to push the dose. So you don't leave this stuff out near kids or idiots but you also can use it safely with amazing results. I would also go on the side of low dosed dnp being safer than some of the doses people use of ECA and clen. Another thing I want to clear up is seriously there is a massive demand for dnp and many use it but don't post about it because they get bombarded with preaching posts about why do they have to poison themselves to lose some fat. Apart from test I would think it's our best seller right now. Half the pm's (a lot) I receive are about DNP so it's nothing like people make out on this thread.
Driving but I read your post quickly and for the most part agree. The only additional thing I might say, if someone is willing to use dnp for a goal that is so easily attainable with a little hard work, they may also be the type that would think " if 100mg is good, 600mg is really good" and take too much. But I don't know the girl only the op does. It could happen he suggests dnp and she smartly does research and says " oh hell no." I'd trust a bodybuilder who competes to use the proper dose over someone who is freaking out over 15lbs. I'd imagine she is not trying to be patient but again I only assuming based on what I've read she could be the most responsible person ever and not go above the reccomend dose .

Yea I recanted that later, I was referring to as long as I had known her my apologies for the confusion. She definitely has used gear in the past including AAS, she actually works in the fitness industry but she’s not a competitor at all its more based on her looks pushing products.....we know how that goes.

I’m not going to suggest to her DNP, that was the point of the conversation to get some view points and I’m going to leave that one alone. At her age 1iu a day of GH would have lots of benefits besides just the fat loss and she really wants to try it, that’s probably the route she will take.

Oh didn’t catch that part...

How old is she?

I’d love to get back on GH but worried about the rise in resting heart rate, I don’t know if 1IU will have much impact on that, but I remember when I was doing 4-6iu a day with my TRT and that shit was gold.. I had full striated 6 pack eating pretty freely..

NEMSZ, off topic but what foods do you plan to use for your PSMF?

As for the PSMF I plan on doing it slightly different in a sense most people go out of their way to make sure they have 0 fats and 0 carbs, I plan on doing the same but don’t mind if I have trace fats from some sorts of chicken and beef/meats and whole eggs.

I plan on just playing with the following;

50g protein from TN’s egg white protein shakes

Oven Roasted chicken

Venison

Elk

Grass Fed Beef

Picanha

Whole Eggs

I think my goal will be 300g protein with whatever the trace fats will be so maybe around 1500 cals a day... Supposedly by my calorie counter I maintain 180lbs on 3k calories with my activity level (I have an active job and do cardio and kettlebells very often).. Goal is to get as lean as I absolutely can and then raise my TRT just a bit to 200mg MAYBE 250mg and implement all kinds of healthy foods concentrated on high protein (200-250g) and letting Carbs/Fats land wherever they do to make up 3k calories...

My goal isn’t crazy as I want to focus on health and fitness and being athletic with my running/sprints, kettlebells/bodyweight exercises and some Muay Thai/Kickboxing training but I’d love to be 180-185lbs MAX but in the single digits, right now I’m 180lbs but I’d say hovering around 13%ish.. Oh and I’m 5’8 too just for reference..

As for the PSMF I plan on doing it slightly different in a sense most people go out of their way to make sure they have 0 fats and 0 carbs, I plan on doing the same but don’t mind if I have trace fats from some sorts of chicken and beef/meats and whole eggs.

I plan on just playing with the following;

50g protein from TN’s egg white protein shakes

Oven Roasted chicken

Venison

Elk

Grass Fed Beef

Picanha

Whole Eggs

I think my goal will be 300g protein with whatever the trace fats will be so maybe around 1500 cals a day... Supposedly by my calorie counter I maintain 180lbs on 3k calories with my activity level (I have an active job and do cardio and kettlebells very often).. Goal is to get as lean as I absolutely can and then raise my TRT just a bit to 200mg MAYBE 250mg and implement all kinds of healthy foods concentrated on high protein (200-250g) and letting Carbs/Fats land wherever they do to make up 3k calories...

My goal isn’t crazy as I want to focus on health and fitness and being athletic with my running/sprints, kettlebells/bodyweight exercises and some Muay Thai/Kickboxing training but I’d love to be 180-185lbs MAX but in the single digits, right now I’m 180lbs but I’d say hovering around 13%ish.. Oh and I’m 5’8 too just for reference..

Looks like we have similar goals, im 202 and dieting on a different approach, 2800k calories per day, hoping to land down at about 185 very lean. I was maintaining at about 4500 caloreis so I have a pretty good metabolism. My goal is a deficit of 1500 and lose 3-4lbs a week, but so far only losing about 2. 280g protein per day, 70 fat, the rest carbs. Not to get the thread off topic but also kind of on topic to show how losing weight is just manipulating numbers, not much else is needed. I am using stimulants EC at 50/500 total per day.

Oh didn’t catch that part...

How old is she?

I’d love to get back on GH but worried about the rise in resting heart rate, I don’t know if 1IU will have much impact on that, but I remember when I was doing 4-6iu a day with my TRT and that shit was gold.. I had full striated 6 pack eating pretty freely..

She's 42, total sweetheart but plastic everything and gets by on her looks. I don't mean that as in she's a pro but the business she's in she HAS to look good, honestly I'm trying not to give too much away because people know her. Pictures of her have been randomly posted in threads before, not by me obviously.

The only GH that gave me a heart rate increase was cheap garbage kefei's, probably because it made me retain so much water and didn't really do much else. The stuff I have used since hasn't given me an issue with it.

I always say I wish I had done real research on GH, not bullshit fear mongering online and bro science, before I ever touched any AAS. I never would have used AAS I would have just used GH, whenever someone asks me about steroids I tell them that. Unfortunately I got my information from a steroid abusing idiot friend, who comes to me for advice now, and the rest is history....

I love how you guys all turned me into some piece of shit while trying to protect this chick you know nothing about, this isn't her first rodeo at all you guys really need to relax with the rhetorical bs trying to claim some moral high ground.....

She's used plenty of gear in the past and knows full well what she's getting into, it was ask me for help and advice or just starting doing meth (adipex) or go to someone else who will just stick a needle into her and throw her some pills. I promise if this were a guy none of you would be so protective about this chick you know nothing about.

Not everyone on the internet that asks for advice is an irresponsible retard, get that shit out of your heads.
Ok look

the PSMF is great for losing a ton of fat very quickly, a pound a day of real body fat loss is possible for some

just keep it to two weeks, no more...

and then slowly increasing calories back up to normal from there

if she wants to use something in addition to the diet, very low dose DNP, at say 50mg - 100mg per day, could be fine, and to help with lethargy, 12.5mcg T3 along with it.

Cmon, DNPis no big deal and one must respect it. You wouldn’t swallow a bottle of Tylenol would you? Low dose DNP with Clen or ECA would be great, if, and only if she does her part. If not, it’s not for her.

How many deaths have been related to DNP at 200 mg? Anyone?

I'd bet DNP tends to be like insulin - those quick to say how dangerous it is, how the risk of death is high, how it shouldn't be used, etc., usually have no to very little (and typically irresponsible) experience with it.

Dnp is an excellent drug for fat loss.

I'd hate to use it during the summer though. Maybe if I had a pool.

I have to find a new supplier since D quit

Super low dose dnp, like 100mcgs daily, worked really well for me over the course of 4-5 weeks with pretty much no noticeable side effects. Maybe felt a bit warmer than usual, but none of the crippling lethargy I get at higher doses

I'd bet DNP tends to be like insulin - those quick to say how dangerous it is, how the risk of death is high, how it shouldn't be used, etc., usually have no to very little (and typically irresponsible) experience with it.
I think slin is always dangerous, even the most meticulous and careful have hypo episodes, especially with use over longer periods.

Cmon, DNPis no big deal and one must respect it. You wouldn’t swallow a bottle of Tylenol would you? Low dose DNP with Clen or ECA would be great, if, and only if she does her part. If not, it’s not for her.

You would advise this girl to take DNP and clen, to her face? Who needs enemies with friends like this. Im all for pros taking 5g of AAS and insulin and a guy running 1g on their first cycle some guys need that much to even see AAS working. But for this particular person to take both DNP and clen? Jesus god, what clen would you tell her to take the liquid stuff that may not be accurately dosed or the human grade which for her sake, a good chance its counterfeit, which might save her.

For the record I don't consider insulin dangerous. I took it years ago before doing cardio to try and grow lean, I didn't even need any carbs. I wont touch DNP. The slin made sense, building muscle is hard, especially if you have been at it for years, and have bad genetics.

Losing 15 pounds? If someone cant lose 15lbs in 3-4 weeks with ease (unless they already are shredded) they need to see a doctor (mental or physical).

Here is a fact I found in a paper published about DNP deaths.

"The fatal dose in adults is about 1-3 g by mouth, and 3 g has proven fatal, even in divided doses over a period of 5 days (7). According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Ser- vices, deaths have occurred in people who ingested 3--46 mg of dinitrophenols per kg of body weight per day (3-46 mg/kg/day) for short periods or 1--4 mg/kg/day for long pe- riods. Also, people who breathed air containing 40 mg dini- trophenols per cubic meter (40 mg/m 3) for long periods have died (6)."

"According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Ser- vices, deaths have occurred in people who ingested 3--46 mg of dinitrophenols per kg of body weight per day (3-46 mg/kg/day) for short periods or 1--4 mg/kg/day for long pe- riods."

https://watermark.silverchair.com/30-3-219.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAo8wggKLBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggJ8MIICeAIBADCCAnEGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMggr8oO2k_r6y1YuBAgEQgIICQjJr2QYWXz9BasFq8WEjoPb9TcCaGOpIyH7HqPNp9O4Nr07Qwb7XB7aQgoxG_6NekU8GKe42eKMUc2j9JwuoFXOU4wAgoWPKcigjieKTYxqt02XXSCQyHyc5TtjJ0Gf7QOKR6EjM4gaoXe2VLLU8u8SeET5pdD6mVl0QmNMD0KZXPXNUhCwwJ4zs9RZ6GJ8_kqGgi4InKOwEOiWaDq89Xz4K7ce8D93ZwnWDf6T0iTML0z9p24pqjBouxcrCC0i5byk8fWyup5j06UcUZw9ZFVI1JIR0muonn39zAaFxO2fHFK1kY9f4JncsuzbuLsOQYajWtgbOyZwlGw96CRKen9tFaAaNoAbi-W1fniZV6T8i2s7EC0e_69_kLDqULxVD7rG9U-NisN_LDCDdbib2a4CSTmOvcClfNF27Wf8ALKKx1CisZ6SV5s2do14Co8EHCRoUotYnkGUDJ3dQtLL40AgrxXEd7a1-0mao_5KXNPcQONSQ4PK4e4-KGCLHrpQ8TyLpnX9DHs4D7FHfxfpyTgMDAv3v5G1Nwe40lR5ACBDPq3Ugc9ZBMfvD8Xty6g6CWdFv6Rxi50DWdNMKp5uC3hyOFUUqnxiwxvyc9JQhPg_ThJu8o4DNrDbI61Ja-_pFQzc4vEPJhp2Va622P-81B-MFyN_l9Wcn_8bQflonWlIIgx6IyzTm3qaTd3RdQ0TgZuhPrNJ7w0OzJmfvhQAWq8TbKsA2xreUKxG1h6fS-Yp72Ofbvmou7lP_WowRmk97Rk-C

We agree on stimulants. I do not agree if you think anyone who has not used DNP should not comment on DNP. If I claimed to have used it, then didn't, thats one thing. But I have read enough about it to know I don't want to use it. Using your logic, someone who has never used heroin should not be able to speak their opinions on the dangers of it? Come on. I think your post would have been received differently had not not mentioned DNP. A little GH for placebo or some pill to give her maybe 1lb fat loss over the course of 3 weeks is one thing. It wont do anything to help her but it wont hurt her.

To answer the original question id say GH, but don't present it to her as something to help her lose 15lbs but something she should use long term to get positive changes. Taking it for the the time she needs to loose 15lbs wont do anything, but to invest in it long term would be a positive. Not worth the $$ imo, but its her money and will help her long term. Not short term IMO.

i think you highlight one of the biggest issues with drug information, that being people with mostly zero experience or minimal experience feel as though there lack of information and experience provides some sort of basis to tell other ppl what to do, thus sort of perpetuating the issue.

the majority of the other info comes from parties that have much to gain, often financially through the ignorance of the other people

sadly we see this repeated even in what is supposed to be a community of like minded drug users.

i think we see a lot of results of that these days, which i atribute a lot too the perpetuated lies of the elite and the general ignorance of the masses.

OP, have you looked into safer options such as 7-keto... Paradoxine... InnoSlim... Forslean ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear