over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Protocol

vitogenovese

Newbies
Hi all, I have done numerous anabolic cycles of the years and I have been looking into HGH for years. There is a lot of information out there, but is there a traditional protocol to follow, similar to the insulin protocol? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

So I do 2IUs in the AM fasted 2iu post workout.It depends if im running pharm grade or generics how many IUs i run. Pharm grade usually 3-4 and generics usually stay 5-6ius.

I do 2iu's fasted upon waking. I train shortly after so that's that.... Stay away from carbs about an hour or more after injection. Protien and fats are ok, but any insulin spike will blunt gh's action.

After training or before bed is another optimal time to dose. I do mk677 before bed, like to keep the old pituitary still working.

Also work your way up slowly, don't go straight to 4iu's or more a day. Gauge your tolerance first before upping your dose. My 2c's.

Hi all, I have done numerous anabolic cycles of the years and I have been looking into HGH for years. There is a lot of information out there, but is there a traditional protocol to follow, similar to the insulin protocol? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

2ui upon waking and 2ui postW

My question / comment is that since I’m on a bulk / eating six times a day there is rarely a time that that I don’t have carbs in me. I can hit GH fasted after waking up but then I have to eat shortly thereafter else I am behind on meals for the day. Same with post workout. I have a meal after workout and one more before bed. I workout in the evening after work.

How do you fit GH in carb fasted when bulking?

2 ius before workout in morning fasted,eat meal one 2 hours after workout for me.

I am likely starting 2iu / day, mainly to help with rebuilt shoulder healing, and maybe help slow down the effects Father Time is whacking me with (54). Right now, I can only do cardio, will be that way for a few months as I go thru PT.
What should I expect, first wk, first month, 3 months, 6 months? Increased energy, metabolism, positive effects on hair and skin would be nice, as well as improved sleep. Are these realistic expectations?

.. Stay away from carbs about an hour or more after injection. Protien and fats are ok, but any insulin spike will blunt gh's action.

Carbs blount natural gh but carbs blount synthetic gh causing them to not work or be significantly lowered?

Isn't whole point of taking synthetic that it works unnaturally? (even though it is natural in our bodies)

I’m pretty sure the whole no carbs after inject thing was debunked as just parroted bro science....

I don’t remember the exact reason why it was BS but I researched it heavily before I started GH and that was the conclusion.

I’m pretty sure the whole no carbs after inject thing was debunked as just parroted bro science....

I don’t remember the exact reason why it was BS but I researched it heavily before I started GH and that was the conclusion.
If you're ever able to relocate that info I would love to read it. I have always been preached to that you should avoid carbs because insulin spike will blunt the GH action. It would be interesting to see otherwise and my diet would love it as well lol

If you're ever able to relocate that info I would love to read it. I have always been preached to that you should avoid carbs because insulin spike will blunt the GH action. It would be interesting to see otherwise and my diet would love it as well lol

I wish I could point to the specific thread that had the study/info/bloodwork or whatever it was that showed the info but I wouldn’t know where to start to find it. But i do remember that it was definitive and helped he decided how to use GH. Before I started using GH I was soaking up reading everything I could to decide how to run it and I ran into the info, it was on here. I know that doesn’t hold much value, perhaps someone will chime in that knows more one way or another.

I wish I could point to the specific thread that had the study/info/bloodwork or whatever it was that showed the info but I wouldn’t know where to start to find it. But i do remember that it was definitive and helped he decided how to use GH. Before I started using GH I was soaking up reading everything I could to decide how to run it and I ran into the info, it was on here. I know that doesn’t hold much value, perhaps someone will chime in that knows more one way or another.
Ahh I understand. I'll hunt around and see if I could locate it.

Are your goal fat loss or gaining muscle?
And do not confuse the blunting you presumably get it you eat carb with GH-releasing peptides with synthetical GH. Two totally different things.

There will be no blunting of your synthetic GH if you eat carbs, but might be less fat loss.
And no carbs will definitely blunt your ability to gain muscles.

I take my 4IU HGH at 4-5AM when I wake up to pee and don't eat until 8-9AM when it is breakfast time.

Doesn't HGH cause insulin resistance when its active. Can't eating carbs while HGH is active cause diabetes?
Diabetes = insulin resistance

I get the most fat loss when I take it immediately upon awakening

I have been loving 4iu of grey top with frag when getting up (sub q) then 4.5iu of serostim before bed (im). I’ve never had such a rapid change in body composition.

I have been loving 4iu of grey top with frag when getting up (sub q) then 4.5iu of serostim before bed (im). I’ve never had such a rapid change in body composition.
So you’re using 8.5iu every day? Why the different brands?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131