over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aggressive non stimulant or AAS fat loss protocol

I love how you guys all turned me into some piece of shit while trying to protect this chick you know nothing about, this isn't her first rodeo at all you guys really need to relax with the rhetorical bs trying to claim some moral high ground.....

She's used plenty of gear in the past and knows full well what she's getting into, it was ask me for help and advice or just starting doing meth (adipex) or go to someone else who will just stick a needle into her and throw her some pills. I promise if this were a guy none of you would be so protective about this chick you know nothing about.

Not everyone on the internet that asks for advice is an irresponsible retard, get that shit out of your heads.
I still like the products I suggested via PM but from your OG list:

Metformin with synthetine/syntheselen and the 1iu of GH would be a great stack.

I have ZERO issue with some one using the above if they have been training for even a short period of time, which she has. The above is HEALTHY regardless of one's experience. I would NOT rec. the GH if she was like super young, like 18, but the rest are plain good for you. Good luck man.

As for the PSMF I plan on doing it slightly different in a sense most people go out of their way to make sure they have 0 fats and 0 carbs, I plan on doing the same but don’t mind if I have trace fats from some sorts of chicken and beef/meats and whole eggs.

I plan on just playing with the following;

50g protein from TN’s egg white protein shakes

Oven Roasted chicken

Venison

Elk

Grass Fed Beef

Picanha

Whole Eggs

I think my goal will be 300g protein with whatever the trace fats will be so maybe around 1500 cals a day... Supposedly by my calorie counter I maintain 180lbs on 3k calories with my activity level (I have an active job and do cardio and kettlebells very often).. Goal is to get as lean as I absolutely can and then raise my TRT just a bit to 200mg MAYBE 250mg and implement all kinds of healthy foods concentrated on high protein (200-250g) and letting Carbs/Fats land wherever they do to make up 3k calories...

My goal isn’t crazy as I want to focus on health and fitness and being athletic with my running/sprints, kettlebells/bodyweight exercises and some Muay Thai/Kickboxing training but I’d love to be 180-185lbs MAX but in the single digits, right now I’m 180lbs but I’d say hovering around 13%ish.. Oh and I’m 5’8 too just for reference..
SO you’re gonna do the pang to cut bf and blast test and cals as kind of almost a reverse diet to blow up at that lower bf? Tight. Will you do a log?

SO you’re gonna do the pang to cut bf and blast test and cals as kind of almost a reverse diet to blow up at that lower bf? Tight. Will you do a log?

Yea that’s the plan pretty much.. I feel like it’s much more efficient to get as lean/shredded as possible and then hit the weight/food hard (I don’t hit AAS hard just Test at slightly above TRT for this, but that high AAS works for people who want to use it obviously) and grow lean... The body is more primed for growth and nutrient partitioning when very lean.. That old school way of eat and get huge then diet down works if you’re really trying to push the mass, but I’m only trying to be a very lean/athletic 180lbs+/-...

I’ve thought about doing a log for the sake of accountability, if I log it then I feel like I’ll have more insentive to really be disciplined and see it through..

I start tomorrow lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity