YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your experience coming completely off GEAR and then going back on....

Unvme2

Registered
What’s up guys?? Hope everyone is getting back to training. Well....I started GEAR at 35 and I am now 44. I have cruised and blasted and also have done 5 shows. When the pandemic hit. I came completely off for the first time. Was off for 3 months. Did a proper PCT. I am now back on and headed into week 4. How long did it take for you too feel “on” again? To have that muscle fullness and tightness? That agression? My current stack is test and EQ and started a low dose of deca last week. I feel going into week 4 I am slowly starting to feel myself. Haven’t gotten the pump yet but that agression is slowly creeping up. Just wanted to hear other guys opinions of coming off after a extended period of time and then going back on.
Thanks guys.

I was on for about three years, then off for about 5-6, on for 8 weeks, then off for 12-13, then on again till now.
I did dabble in small cycles of pro hormones and SD in that 1 year gap.

Each time I came back on I blew up that first 20lbs in a month or two.
I don't get any mental effects ever, but my body responds to the fullness, pump, etc very fast.

I never stopped training nor eating properly over all that time.

I was on for about three years, then off for about 5-6, on for 8 weeks, then off for 12-13, then on again till now.
I did dabble in small cycles of pro hormones and SD in that 1 year gap.

Each time I came back on I blew up that first 20lbs in a month or two.
I don't get any mental effects ever, but my body responds to the fullness, pump, etc very fast.

I never stopped training nor eating properly over all that time.
That’s great brother. My body just isn’t responding as fast as I thought. I didn’t think that not training for those 3 months was a double whammy.

That’s great brother. My body just isn’t responding as fast as I thought. I didn’t think that not training for those 3 months was a double whammy.

I think you’re just expecting too much, like it’s going to be some kind of jolt like the very first time which you have probably embellished in your head even further.

It’s not, that’s what I always tell everyone, it’s subtle it just becomes you and you don’t even realize it. It’s not like taking a substance that hits you and you realize you’re on it.

I had a friend who went on TRT recently and he keeps telling me it’s not doing anything, he keeps thinking it’s going to be like some drug where it hits him. I keep telling him it’s not possible that it’s not working it’s just who you are now it’s changed you and you don’t realize it.....

I think you’re just expecting too much, like it’s going to be some kind of jolt like the very first time which you have probably embellished in your head even further.

It’s not, that’s what I always tell everyone, it’s subtle it just becomes you and you don’t even realize it. It’s not like taking a substance that hits you and you realize you’re on it.

I had a friend who went on TRT recently and he keeps telling me it’s not doing anything, he keeps thinking it’s going to be like some drug where it hits him. I keep telling him it’s not possible that it’s not working it’s just who you are now it’s changed you and you don’t realize it.....
I just didn’t assume it would take up to 4 weeks. Your prob right. With all the cycles I have done. I had never come completely off. Just use to being “on”. Thanks brother

I think your gear is shit. I will feel a huge difference within days if I’ve been off for a few weeks and go back on both physically and mentally. I usually do big front loads though....

I have been in this game for 40 years...at least a dozen bb comps from 83 to 94 then another dozen bench meets from 95 to 03...I have always been on for 25 weeks and off for 27 weeks starting in April and ending at the end of september...never did more than 500 mg of T a week and 50 mg of anadrol m-f...when I would start up again in the spring my receptors were like a sponge...within a few weeks I would feel my "supplements"...I would go from benching 275 for 3x5 to 315 for 3x5 in 5 weeks and up to as much as 365 for 5 in 10 weeks...

I think your gear is shit. I will feel a huge difference within days if I’ve been off for a few weeks and go back on both physically and mentally. I usually do big front loads though....
Never front loaded.....Don’t feel my gear is shit. Only way to see is a blood test.

I spend as much time off as I do on. When I come back on I generally notice subtle changes in the mirror for a few weeks, then its like one day I take a nap and wake up and damn I'm full and thick!

What’s up guys?? Hope everyone is getting back to training. Well....I started GEAR at 35 and I am now 44. I have cruised and blasted and also have done 5 shows. When the pandemic hit. I came completely off for the first time. Was off for 3 months. Did a proper PCT. I am now back on and headed into week 4. How long did it take for you too feel “on” again? To have that muscle fullness and tightness? That agression? My current stack is test and EQ and started a low dose of deca last week. I feel going into week 4 I am slowly starting to feel myself. Haven’t gotten the pump yet but that agression is slowly creeping up. Just wanted to hear other guys opinions of coming off after a extended period of time and then going back on.
Thanks guys.

I think a big part of it was what did you do training wise during the 3 months off gear? There is a difference modulating on and off after three months with and without still training. When I was off and also not training, for as long as nine months at time, I started training again for at least 90 days prior to starting back. No real reason, I just felt like a had a lot I could get back naturally, and I wanted to be closer to my natural limits (although 90 days not long enough) before adding in the juice. I believe I would have a hard time telling the "juice" factor had I started it right away before I trained myself back into reasonable condition.

To my surprise this time the Test Enanthate is just now starting to kick back in.

I was on TRT and did some blasting and came off before quarantine as well. Got out of shape and wanted back on that sweet sweet sack nectar.

Usually weeks 2-4 I could really feel it, but this time Im just feeling it around the 6-7 week mark. I was questioning if I had actually made muself somewhat immune then the workout the other day had me all yolked feeling and my hard bartending shifts are now not tiring at all.

I wasnt training much at all either so I reverted back to my out of shape self, and also had some extra fat I dont usually have.

Wait a couple more weeks. I just got that super boost in strength the other day. Im on a "light" 500mg of test as well, so nothing crazy.

Could be 1 of a few things:

1) Gear is bunk

2) You crashed your test even after pct and lost more size/strength than you thought

3) You developed testosterone resistance from being on for 5 years straight and the same doses you blasted on may not even or just are bringing you back to baseline.

Your Androgen Receptors should be fresh and sensitive if you took 3 months off and should be hitting you harder, if anything.

I think most likely its bunk gear.

Everything I lost came back.

I used half of what I use to and got the same results.

Will never blast and cruise again.

To my surprise this time the Test Enanthate is just now starting to kick back in.

I was on TRT and did some blasting and came off before quarantine as well. Got out of shape and wanted back on that sweet sweet sack nectar.

Usually weeks 2-4 I could really feel it, but this time Im just feeling it around the 6-7 week mark. I was questioning if I had actually made muself somewhat immune then the workout the other day had me all yolked feeling and my hard bartending shifts are now not tiring at all.

I wasnt training much at all either so I reverted back to my out of shape self, and also had some extra fat I dont usually have.

Wait a couple more weeks. I just got that super boost in strength the other day. Im on a "light" 500mg of test as well, so nothing crazy.
Your experience mirrors mine bro. I trust the source which I got from here. Test is to cheap to be fake. I do notice that my soreness isn’t the pronounced anymore. Hit legs hard yesterday and barely sore today.

Iv came off everything now for 16 months after fairly continuous use for 20+ years of pretty heavy abuse for A few. I did not train at all until 2 weeks ago. Body weight went from 230-245 to 205-210. Funny thing is. After 2 weeks training by body has already changed quite a bit. I’m certain my test levels are pretty low yet Im I’m Growing and impressing my new half my age gf in the sack. I’m contemplating seeing how long I can train and gain before my joints start killing me and I call in the big guns. I’ll keep going for a bit. I just know what will happen with some test and anadrol would do to me after really cleaning my body out like this. The young hot girl was a game changer for sure. She seems pretty happy with the real me. She is going to be floored by the enhanced me no doubt. She really didn’t believe my age until she saw my drivers license and was like holy fuck you are old lol

I have to tell you. The fun is in the growing, the changing. Taking a break and coming back and seeing changes again....now that's the magic.
Fuck keeping the same gains. We all get to a limit and stay there. Maintaining it with heaps of juice.

Growing again, like I am that skinny kid on my 3rd week of my pyramid ciba dianabol cycle, where all of a sudden the sleeves feel tight. and they didn't before. That bench press weight feels WAY light all of a sudden.

That's the magic baby.

I have to tell you. The fun is in the growing, the changing. Taking a break and coming back and seeing changes again....now that's the magic.
Fuck keeping the same gains. We all get to a limit and stay there. Maintaining it with heaps of juice.you put that well brother. For all really in this thing for life they get it. I get it.

Growing again, like I am that skinny kid on my 3rd week of my pyramid ciba dianabol cycle, where all of a sudden the sleeves feel tight. and they didn't before. That bench press weight feels WAY light all of a sudden.

That's the magic baby.
you put that right on the money man. Those of us in the know...we get it. I get it

When I was younger say 23 to 31 I did it, would lose strength mainly and that look

Still did well when I went off as I was dedicated

Now into my late thirties , my natural testosterone never recovered as I've been on trt since 33

Its better this way

The worst thing for me when on a cycle
under 1gram a week
is the bloodpresure Rising and all water weight i gain.

My back forhead and under my arm start to sweat
So much doing very little.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner