over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin vs M-Tren

IronLion2

Banned
Normally these posts are stupid, compounds have different uses for different goals but both halo and mtren are pretty much only used for short spurts to peak into, that could be sport, power lifting, olympic lifting, body building etc. Has anyone found one to be more beneficial than the other? Halo is one of the most rapid acting androgens out there but I feel like since peeking is usually a two week pratice that mtren would be the less harsh choice with nearly identical results, again the prime difference being if you need halos rapid acting nature like athletes or figthers.

I love Halo as a aggresssssive hardener. To me, its like Winny x3...you arent going to change weight much but visually, you'll be duggg out. But you need to be lean lean to see any of this. I've actually tried Mtren before but I'm 90% sure it was fake...(shitty sponsor on here a long time ago)...but Mtren is one of the drugs i know Jordan Peters used to LOVE preWO. Aggressssion. I just don't know how accessible Mtren is here in the states nor do I know many guys who have used it enough.

I've used halo in a peaking manner as you describe (2 weeks 20mg/day) and it was incredible. I really could not believe it. I put nearly 100# on my anticiapted total from that. I tried what I was expecting to be mtren once but I think it was fake. It BLOATED me like practically nothing I've ever used, and I was under the impression it was a dry compound. Didn't do much to aggression or max strength. It did help strength endurance some but I do believe it was fake.

I love Halo as a aggresssssive hardener. To me, its like Winny x3...you arent going to change weight much but visually, you'll be duggg out. But you need to be lean lean to see any of this. I've actually tried Mtren before but I'm 90% sure it was fake...(shitty sponsor on here a long time ago)...but Mtren is one of the drugs i know Jordan Peters used to LOVE preWO. Aggressssion. I just don't know how accessible Mtren is here in the states nor do I know many guys who have used it enough.

Funny, it's sold so commonly in other markets. Most people told stories similar to @Mike Arnold mtren log. M tren and tren in general have some made up ass stories though.

Halo took a few days to start working. I had constant headaches and nosebleeds. It made me feel worse than superdrol. Absolutely cut me the fuck up probably the most cut I've ever been.

I used im mtren and I had immediate results. 15 min after pinning I felt hot and had chest pain. The fat just fell off of me. 1 week to be shredded. I didn't matter how much sex or jacking off I had after pinning mtren I was ready again.

They both make you feel like shit, psyche and cut but mtren did not give me heabache and nosebleeds

I've used halo in a peaking manner as you describe (2 weeks 20mg/day) and it was incredible. I really could not believe it. I put nearly 100# on my anticiapted total from that. I tried what I was expecting to be mtren once but I think it was fake. It BLOATED me like practically nothing I've ever used, and I was under the impression it was a dry compound. Didn't do much to aggression or max strength. It did help strength endurance some but I do believe it was fake.
I'm happy to see this comment..!! I just scored some Halo, so now I'm REALLY looking forward to running it :)

I will soon try halo on top of 250 test/ 400 masteron. I am already very lean and cut.
I hope it's legit.
But I am prone to sides like rage and mood swings.
How is halo in that regard?
How it affect libido?

I will soon try halo on top of 250 test/ 400 masteron. I am already very lean and cut.
I hope it's legit.
How it affect libido?

Literally the worst pick for rage

I hope it's legit.
How it affect libido?
If you’re prone to those sides then maybe skip halo. Or try it isolated from others at first.

I did not experience anything remotely approaching rage but we all experience sides a little differently.

So i've tried halo for a couple of days.
I lasted just 2 days at 30 mg, then i stopped. Never felt so strong, aggressive in my life. I'm also running 250 of test and 400 masteron. I'm ar very low bodyfat level. Halo made me look like a stone in just two days.
But it litterally killed my liver.
On the first day i felt a dull pain under my right ribcage, followed by nausea, heartburn, indigestion, a bad sense of lethargy/confusion, shitty sleep with lots of nightmares, dizziness, constipation and so on.
All that with only 2 fucking days on this shit.
I will never touch it again.
At the moment i'm loading up with 600 mg daily of injectable glutathione and 900 mg per day of pharmaceutical UDCA. I'm slowly feeling better, appetite is coming back and liver pain is subsided. Fortunatelly i stopped before my skin turned yellow and my piss became dark brown.
For me is just too toxic.
A friend of mine is running it on top of test/tren/mast/oxa and win. I don't know how the fuck he still feel fine.
Never again.

Halo just gives me focus. Not rage.
Now rad140. That's rage in a pill.

So i've tried halo for a couple of days.
I lasted just 2 days at 30 mg, then i stopped. Never felt so strong, aggressive in my life. I'm also running 250 of test and 400 masteron. I'm ar very low bodyfat level. Halo made me look like a stone in just two days.
But it litterally killed my liver.
On the first day i felt a dull pain under my right ribcage, followed by nausea, heartburn, indigestion, a bad sense of lethargy/confusion, shitty sleep with lots of nightmares, dizziness, constipation and so on.
All that with only 2 fucking days on this shit.
I will never touch it again.
At the moment i'm loading up with 600 mg daily of injectable glutathione and 900 mg per day of pharmaceutical UDCA. I'm slowly feeling better, appetite is coming back and liver pain is subsided. Fortunatelly i stopped before my skin turned yellow and my piss became dark brown.
For me is just too toxic.
A friend of mine is running it on top of test/tren/mast/oxa and win. I don't know how the fuck he still feel fine.
Never again.

Halo is just too toxic for me. I can deal with aggression and moodiness, but it wrecks my liver in a very hard way.
I've run other orals with no problems at all.
It seems that halo just doesn't agree with my body.

mtren(even injectable) is rage, hypo-glycemia, and nausea in a bottle. no fun after a few days of daily dosing.
at least with halo, there is some focus and cardio enhancements.
mtren isnt fun at all.
now what is fun is HIGH dose injectable DHT.
give 50-100mg of stanalone a try, and get back to me.
focus and good feels all day long.
even low dose tren(5-10mg) per day feels better and improves mood more than than 500mcg-1mg of injectable mtren.

Halotestin is so much unlike any other steroid produced. If that much consideration went into producing synthetic steroids, we'd have really have something to talk about. The last time that someone attempted to produce a new stronger halogenated steroid, we never really tried it because of production issues.

I see what the op says here, a lot of steroids are interchangeable for particular purposes, but Halotestin is a unique one, despite the fact that I'm an Mtren sort of person.

I loved inject MT. I’ve got a mtren/halo/tren base mix I’m starting today before the gym. Should be a decent ME squat day.
the only thing I don’t like from mtren is the crash after the gym

I loved inject MT. I’ve got a mtren/halo/tren base mix I’m starting today before the gym. Should be a decent ME squat day.
the only thing I don’t like from mtren is the crash after the gym
real halo is good clean focused energy in a pill.. even at 10mg..
injectable DHT is the same way..
i may try to brew up some inj halo at 15mg/ml and dose 0.5ml as a pre-workout.. see how that feels compared to the oral.

injectable mtren at >750mcg is low sugar in a bottle.. i dont like it.. a hour or so after pinning i get light headed and need to down copious amounts
of donuts, etc. not a good feeling.
even after fixing the sugar issue, the focused energy is still missing...

For me halo shines when endurance performance is needed. Doesn't give you breathing issues like tren ace, extra weight like too much test or cramping like var.

For me halo shines when endurance performance is needed. Doesn't give you breathing issues like tren ace, extra weight like too much test or cramping like var.
Bingo. Used to take halo pre basketball games.
Focus and increased endurance

How does it stack up to anadrol with regards to appearance when shredded?

two different looks? Full and hard vs. insanely hard but not as full?

it’s probably not as effective for massive retention purposes during a hard cut as anadrol is I would imagine

Halo by far is better but the nosebleeds and for me, a feeling of energy/rage etc I had a hard time with. Mtren I found to be a bit less harsh, I can run it tad longer and used it at end of cycle to lean/tighten up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131