over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen- Low or High?

Ironman 580

Registered
Newbies
Without getting bloodwork done-what are the 3 most common symptoms of High and 3 most common symptoms of Low Estrogen In some of you more experienced guys?

Low Estrogen
Loss of Sex Drive
Erectile dysfunction
Anxiety

High Estrogen
Loss of Sex Drive
Erectile dysfunction
Anxiety

I am just fucking with you :D Just google it. Although the only way to truly know is to get a blood test.

High - bloated/water retention, tired/no motivation, loss of appetite.

Low - ummm...ive tested at 3 on sensitive estradiol and felt pretty decent and was extremely horny.

Low - ummm...ive tested at 3 on sensitive estradiol and felt pretty decent and was extremely horny.
I've had the opposite happen in my experience. I've felt better when E2 was high, rather than when it was too low. The worst I ever felt on cycle was when I crashed my E2.

Put it this way........I'd much rather have my Estradiol levels @ 50 than 5.

This is just one more example of how we all react to this stuff differently.

I've had the opposite happen in my experience. I've felt better when E2 was high, rather than when it was too low. The worst I ever felt on cycle was when I crashed my E2.

I appear to be hypersensitive to estrogen, I also have low shbg and i think it is related. Seems more guys with low shbg have a real hard time getting dialed in and controlling estrogen.

This was part of the reason I joked with him so there was a reason behind it. Yes as you state we are all very different and the side effects can be very similar with both. Moreover, there are 101 variables so it's sometimes impossible to state how someone is going to be with just high or low estrogen. Then there are different forms of estrogen and one could have rising total estrogen's but but fairly low e2 for example. Then comes the various other sex hormones that can all effect the way we feel. I think somewhere in the middle tends to be best for most men when it comes to estrogen in general but there are definitely exceptions. You simply don't want it too high or too low but those terms can mean different things in different people. Your current total and free test levels can have an impact on what you deem acceptable estrogen as well. All in all guys are best just getting blood tests done to see where everything is instead of guessing based on what a few guys on a forum state you should feel when your estrogen is low or high.

So you're already going to see how drastically this varies by person. For me. High: Bloated, zero sex drive, terrible acne. Low: Whack lipids... I feel great though. I accidentally dropped my sensitive E2 to 6pg/dl for about 4 months, I accidentally took double the dose of liquid aromasin because I'm an idiot .... I felt amazing, I was pretty shocked that it was tanked when I did bloodwork.

Without getting bloodwork done-what are the 3 most common symptoms of High and 3 most common symptoms of Low Estrogen In some of you more experienced guys?

Why cant you get BW done?

For me:

High: bloated, flat, weak, emotional, moon face, oily forhead skin, no morning wood, low libido and ED, loss of vascularity, water retention, low appetite, mood swings, depression, lethargy, feeling like i'm not on test, nipple sensitivity and swelling.

Low: dry lips, vascular, tight, dry skin, great self confidence, rock hard muscles, rock hard erections, pissing more, some minor joint pain here and there (elbows and knees), "don't give a fuck" attitude, deeper voice, great appetite and digestion.

A weird thing that happens to me is that with letrozole, even if i bring my e2 in the single digit, i experience both sides from high and low e2. And it doesn't do shit for my gyno.
This doesn't happen with aromasin, but aromasin for me is weak so i just can't run more than 200-250 of test per week.

Now i'm running 250 mg of test e, 400 mg of masteron e and 25 mg of aromasin ed (splitted 12.5 apart every 12 hours). And i feel and look great. If it was possible i would love to stay like that for the rest of my life.

As i've said in other threads, i'm very similar to you. With 125-250 mg of test per week, i feel great with 12.5-25 mg of aromasin per day. With the same e2 readings on bloods, but with letrozole, i feel like shit (bloated, can't fuck, nipple sensitivity, no pump, no motivation, loss of muscle and so on).

As i've said in other threads, i'm very similar to you. With 125-250 mg of test per week, i feel great with 12.5-25 mg of aromasin per day. With the same e2 readings on bloods, but with letrozole, i feel like shit (bloated, can't fuck, nipple sensitivity, no pump, no motivation, loss of muscle and so on).
Just reading you last post of symptoms, yep, seems we tend to share similar experiences, lol.

I cant explain why letrozole affects you differently but one of my theories would be shbg. It's well documented that aromasin lowers shbg, guessing other ai's do too but i don't think at the same rate. The lower shbg, the higher the free test, with free test higher, body converts more test to estrogen, requiring ai dose to go up(i used to be able to take less ai, have "normal" e2 numbers(24-25) and do decent. Now those numbers and ai dosing doesn't work at all. Anyways, as estrogen conversion is blocked by the ai, the body then starts dumping test to dht causing high levels of dht. I think this is where the results of aromasin and letrozole vary. Its the dht that is making you hard, dry, less bloat, dry lips/skin, achy joints, etc. Not because of low e but because of high dht. I'm assuming you also have some hair loss?

I suffer from receding hairline. Last year I started taking little to no ai(never felt good off ai, felt okay sometimes but never had an "edge") and noticed my hair growing back, didn't matter the test dose, anywhere from 125-500mg, hair was going back. At first I thought it was something to do with the ai specifically but I now believe it has to do with the blocking of estrogen(100% necessary for me to feel normal) and the forced conversion of excess test to dht.

I believe that shbg dictates the level of estrogen one needs and is equally important to test as estradiol is.

Just some theories of mine.

Edit: wanted to add, if i add in any other compounds, doesn't matter what compound, it seems to very quickly throw everything out of whack.

Low estrogen: joint pain, low energy, loss of sex drive, can't finish in bed or stay hard if it's low enough
High estrogen: more emotional, more water weight, acne, high sex drive, can't last as long in bed

Just reading you last post of symptoms, yep, seems we tend to share similar experiences, lol.

I cant explain why letrozole affects you differently but one of my theories would be shbg. It's well documented that aromasin lowers shbg, guessing other ai's do too but i don't think at the same rate. The lower shbg, the higher the free test, with free test higher, body converts more test to estrogen, requiring ai dose to go up(i used to be able to take less ai, have "normal" e2 numbers(24-25) and do decent. Now those numbers and ai dosing doesn't work at all. Anyways, as estrogen conversion is blocked by the ai, the body then starts dumping test to dht causing high levels of dht. I think this is where the results of aromasin and letrozole vary. Its the dht that is making you hard, dry, less bloat, dry lips/skin, achy joints, etc. Not because of low e but because of high dht. I'm assuming you also have some hair loss?

I suffer from receding hairline. Last year I started taking little to no ai(never felt good off ai, felt okay sometimes but never had an "edge") and noticed my hair growing back, didn't matter the test dose, anywhere from 125-500mg, hair was going back. At first I thought it was something to do with the ai specifically but I now believe it has to do with the blocking of estrogen(100% necessary for me to feel normal) and the forced conversion of excess test to dht.

I believe that shbg dictates the level of estrogen one needs and is equally important to test as estradiol is.

Just some theories of mine.

Edit: wanted to add, if i add in any other compounds, doesn't matter what compound, it seems to very quickly throw everything out of whack.

I'm not prone to MPB but yes, i notice some more hair loss with aromasin, my voice becomes deeper and i'm much more aggressive, nervous and confident, i guess more dht conversion (result of lower shbg and aromatase blockage = more free T and Dht).
Without aromasin is like i'm not on test. I can't feel the benefit of increased testosterone (strenght, self confidence, libido and so on). U think that probably my body has a naturally low rate of dht conversion and it's more prone to aromatase pathway (i'm prone to gyno and all estrogen and prolactin related shit).
With one whole pill (25 mg) of pharma aromasin per day (taken with fats of course), i feel great on 250 mg of test and 400 mg of masteron per week. And even with that "tons" of aromasin i have some gyno flare ups.
Some people would call me crazy for that "insane" aromasin dosage, but i think that as long as i feel good, it's the right way to go. I've done dozens of bloodworks and never came to a conclusion, so going by feels is the only way for me.

On shbg: everyone that is on exogenous androgens after a while develops low shbg... so i don't know if there is a real correlation with that.

So you're already going to see how drastically this varies by person. For me. High: Bloated, zero sex drive, terrible acne. Low: Whack lipids... I feel great though. I accidentally dropped my sensitive E2 to 6pg/dl for about 4 months, I accidentally took double the dose of liquid aromasin because I'm an idiot .... I felt amazing, I was pretty shocked that it was tanked when I did bloodwork.
4months ? Were you continuously taking double the dose ? Or it took 4months to bounce back ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws