advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for peaking on weekends or for events?

You're on an internet message board posting screenshots as proof that you are going to get laid.... Did you really think that I didn't believe a grown man was going to have sex??? Thanks for the proof, I didn't think men got laid any more... I'm quite shocked and impressed.

You work hard? If you worked hard you wouldn't have made this thread because you would look like a greek god 24/7.

Nevertheless, congrats on your lay.

I didn't post 'proof that I was getting laid'. I defended myself, and showed why I was asking the question.

You don't deserve the time for a response. So I will stop now.

[QUOTE="Joltan, post: 2859959, member: 192629"

Say if you had a date on Saturday, and you wanted to give a good first impression and look your best. What would you do? Manipulate carbs, water intake ?
[/QUOTE]

Oh, and you asked me when you ever said you were treating this as a peak week.... well, there you go "MANIPULATE CARBS, WATER INTAKE?".....

I don't know if you're just new to dating and if you are, I apologize for being a dick, but I'm trying to help you....... you don't need to manipulate carbs for a date or sex encounter. Just trust me. That's called overthinking.

Sir - I am 35 fucking years old. I'm done with you and any other person that hates on people on a message board.

Wow again..... a grown man owning a Corvette??? AND getting laid??? I really didn't think any of this was possible..... next think you're going to tell me you own a house? This is all mind-blowing.

I'd suggest you chill though, this is how guys rib each other.... I have nothing against you, I just find your post silly, as I'm sure you find mine as well. We're both getting laid tomorrow so CHEERS.

And I'm not really into cars or flashy things, but Vette's are really nice, I'm genuinely happy for you! (Not being sarcastic, I really like watching people go after what they want)

Wow again..... a grown man owning a Corvette??? AND getting laid??? I really didn't think any of this was possible..... next think you're going to tell me you own a house? This is all mind-blowing.

I'd suggest you chill though, this is how guys rib each other.... I have nothing against you, I just find your post silly, as I'm sure you find mine as well. We're both getting laid tomorrow so CHEERS.

And I'm not really into cars or flashy things, but Vette's are really nice, I'm genuinely happy for you! (Not being sarcastic, I really like watching people go after what they want)

Jesus, I really wish the hater posts didn't bother me and I could just IGNORE them. Here is more PROOF since I seem to have to defend myself, that yes, I own a house, and to FLEX some more on you - it is paid in full. I paid it off when I was 32. Never given a fucking penny, I earned everything.

Again, I am a winner. This is mindset of productive people - they don't go half ass.

If these posts seem arrogant to you, it's because I was attacked and wanted to defend myself. I didn't post any of this shit, until I was called out and questioned.

Anything else?

Fuck - you want to see my personal bank account too? Here you go, this was after I took out the $50,500, as you can see by line item #1. And I also have two business checking accounts. Let's see what the guy that talks shit on a bodybuilding forum has.

Want do you want next - to measure and compare dicks?

Put me in a cage with animals, and I'll come out with blood pouring down my face and your fucking head in my hand. You don't understand this level - stop wasting your time.

1593240662972.png

And to anybody else out there that has ever been 'shit talked' to. Don't ever believe it.. Ive been questioned my entire fucking life - and it's what drove me to my success. I don't ever brag about it - but here to defend myself, and while I am at it make something positive out of it. You can do WHATEVER you want to do, if you believe in yourself and work hard. Life is super easy, but everyone is so critical of themselves, and then people put other people down all the time. I grew up with an abusive father, and a family on welfare. I worked for a couple years after high school to put myself through college. Nobody EVER helped me, or lent a hand.

Ignore people like the above idiots, and you will take over and make them look silly.

Nuff said.

And for starters, why not look the best you can while you're fucking all the bitches.

Is this date shirtless? I'm assuming not. So she's just going to see your face....there's literally NOTHING you can do other than "not be bloated" to fix your face dude. Some people are just born ugly LOL

Yes sir. It is shirtless, with my dick in her mouth too. F you.

I shouldn't have said any of these things... I'm better than that and shouldn't have stooped to their level. I am a humble person, and always keep to myself.

I ignored the hateful comments in this thread for 2 days, and today I couldn't hold back.

This is obviously a soft spot for me, and is what turned me into the animal (clearly) I am.

Are you fucking joking me. That pic was not what I look like on trt at all. That pic was showing how bad my food intolerances are and what happens if I eat the wrong foods. I looked nothing like that pic 4 days later. Literally a few days later I had a flat stomach and 6 pack. That pic was me showing what eating the wrong foods can do and it's very common but guys would never post a pic like that. That's not me on trt. I can pretty much look the same on trt I just lose a little "pop". I also don't abuse steroids and again when I posted supps I posted 2 products that contain loads of ingredients and people like you took it for me taking 50 supps per day. You have showed yourself what a fucking took you are in the rest of this thread and I haven't even read all the posts yet.

That’s making some pretty drastic assumptions based on his post don’t you think? The guy just wants to look as good as he can for his date what’s wrong with that? There is value in the idea that someone who takes care of themselves and their health is a suitable mate just as much as anything else, especially on a first date. Doesn’t mean that’s all he cares about....

You’re making a guy that just wants to look good for a date into something way too deep, he never said that’s all that matters not even close.

I was going to leave this thread but just saw some of his posts so will comment to this as well. What you don't get is I also read people's posts and I already knew Joltan was a complete tool and that was part of why I made those assumptions. He has clearly proved what a complete tool he is in the rest of this thread. I once thought he was about 18 and I think I asked but I see he is 35 which is crazy. You don't think he has issues now after he feels the need to post cheques and girls text messages to prove he is the man on a bodybuilding forum? Fact is most of us have these issues but this guy is on a whole different level. No need for more foods as he is clearly a tool and guys will see that. Now if he was 18 maybe I would understand but he is a grown man :eek:

I shouldn't have said any of these things... I'm better than that and shouldn't have stooped to their level. I am a humble person, and always keep to myself.

I ignored the hateful comments in this thread for 2 days, and today I couldn't hold back.

This is obviously a soft spot for me, and is what turned me into the animal (clearly) I am.

We were genuinely helping you as you clearly need it. You are the one who turned the thread into hateful comments. Turned you into the animal you clearly are :eek::D Laughable.

Ugh Joltan, you better just NOT replying to this and letting it get lost in the other threads dude hahah
I'm not trying to be a dick...but just don't reply.

Jesus, I really wish the hater posts didn't bother me and I could just IGNORE them. Here is more PROOF since I seem to have to defend myself, that yes, I own a house, and to FLEX some more on you - it is paid in full. I paid it off when I was 32. Never given a fucking penny, I earned everything.

Again, I am a winner. This is mindset of productive people - they don't go half ass.

If these posts seem arrogant to you, it's because I was attacked and wanted to defend myself. I didn't post any of this shit, until I was called out and questioned.

Anything else?

Fuck - you want to see my personal bank account too? Here you go, this was after I took out the $50,500, as you can see by line item #1. And I also have two business checking accounts. Let's see what the guy that talks shit on a bodybuilding forum has.

Want do you want next - to measure and compare dicks?

Put me in a cage with animals, and I'll come out with blood pouring down my face and your fucking head in my hand. You don't understand this level - stop wasting your time.

My friend, you're really, really misunderstanding me. I'm not saying I don't believe you..... I meant that a grown man owning a sports car, having sex, owning a house etc. are all reasonable accomplishments which I would never think you were making up. I believed you, which is why I found it a bit odd that you kept trying to post proof of everything.

Reading through the thread, nobody was questioning that you were getting some action, people were just saying to loosen up a bit, manipulating carbs for a date is just a BIT over the top. That's when I called you out on a flex, because I have no idea who you were defending yourself against, I didn't see anybody saying "oh, please, you can't get laid, stop making things up.".... even then, a simple text screenshot of "are we still on for tomorrow?" would suffice, but you felt the need to post a whole conversation of dirty talk. Why? Because you are insecure.

So far in this thread:
You've asked about carb manipulating for a date
Called me and anyone who disagrees with you an idiot
You've posted pics with "fuck you" written on them
You've clearly shown that sex and money is what you perceive makes a human valuable (why not show me a screenshot of someone thanking you for being a great friend, or tell me about a time you were there for your family, or you helped a kid who was being bullied? Those things would impress me far more)
And you've literally said that you would have your blood pouring down your face with my head in your hand....

If I showed the above list to any competent therapist, they would be concerned. That's not an insult, it's a statement. Let's play fair, I've been through things and I won't hurt from therapy myself.

You seem to me to have a massive chip on your shoulder, a bit of a hard time controlling your emotions, and a slightly immature outlook for someone 35.

People were just saying hey, man, you're already a great person as is, you're going way overboard for a little date. That's not insulting you, it's complimenting you.

The Vette doesn't impress me, and again, I feel like that's an insult to you. You must understand, we don't all place value on the same things, I've bought expensive cars in my younger days, I had a 7 series and an M3 in my mid-twenties, and they were amazing works of engineering, but they just brought me no true joy. These days I've gone very minimalist, I've actually been looking into living more off-the grid and with as few things as possible. Me saying that doesn't mean I'm insulting you, I literally told you that I'm happy for you, I've seen the new Vettes and they are beautiful works of art, I remember how stoked I was when I got my M3, and I'm genuinely happy that you are experiencing those same feelings.

Me thinking differently than you does NOT mean I'm asking you for proof, nor that I am trying to insult you.

Some of us were just trying to help, why? Because you posted this question on a public forum, where everyone is allowed to post their opinion, even if it disagrees with yours. If you can't handle differences of opinion, you can blog or post youtube videos where you can block the comments and replies, nothing wrong with that either.

Here's hoping this thread isn't locked by the time I hit reply, lol.

Look, we are both adults here, there's no need for all this.

I'll start by saying you are right, I DON'T understand that level.

But you fail to understand that the level is all in your head. I do think you're a winner... plenty of money in the bank, cool car, can get women, I'm assuming you've got a great physique since you're on here.

Those are all awesome things man, they do make you a winner.

Thing is, you talk like you are doing a wrestling promo and you're the king of the mountain...

I know a lady right now working two jobs to raise three kids because her deadbeat husband walked out, she is as much of a winner as you. There's someone right now sitting by the bedside of a loved one as they slowly die, there's people battling incredibly unfair diseases, there's people waking up on the street not knowing where their next meal will come from, there's people who thought about taking their life but decided to hang in there one more day..... these people may never be in the limelight, they don't have fancy cars, they don't have a bloated bank account photo to post online.... so you're right, they aren't on your level, but let me tell you something, they are ALL winners just as much as you.

One thing is for sure, we are getting nowhere. Let's agree that we are very different people and that's ok.... there's a whole movement based on embracing our differences right now, what do you say we bury the hatchet and let this be?

Are you fucking joking me. That pic was not what I look like on trt at all. That pic was showing how bad my food intolerances are and what happens if I eat the wrong foods. I looked nothing like that pic 4 days later. Literally a few days later I had a flat stomach and 6 pack. That pic was me showing what eating the wrong foods can do and it's very common but guys would never post a pic like that. That's not me on trt. I can pretty much look the same on trt I just lose a little "pop". I also don't abuse steroids and again when I posted supps I posted 2 products that contain loads of ingredients and people like you took it for me taking 50 supps per day. You have showed yourself what a fucking took you are in the rest of this thread and I haven't even read all the posts yet.

You misunderstood, and maybe my fault for not being clear. I didn't say you were on TRT, I know you advocate much higher doses than that, and much higher than even most on this forum. As far as the supplements, I thought you had a whole cabinet full of stuff you took? If you don't I apologize but I thought I have saw on multiple occasions all of the supplements you take. If that is correct, it's far too many in my opinion. I'm being genuine when I say this - I think you take way too much stuff. You've complained about health issues you were having in the past as well, but just can't bring yourself to a low enough dose because you're afraid to lose gains.

I would LOVE to have an open debate with you sir. I would love to see the sides you bring, vs. the sides I bring. I promise to keep it civil.

I ask you to post that picture if you have nothing to hide, and you can footnote it with whatever you'd like i.e., "this is what i look like when I eat cereal all day because it's my favorite food". I didn't deny that you didn't 'eat the wrong foods', you ate a bowl of granola - that could happen to anybody, right? What I said was, if you post that picture on here (which you should if you want to defend your argument). I will post my pictures f myself, pre TRT (on less than 100mg of natural testosterone, and post TRT on 100mg testosterone).

To be honest, I don't wish harm or bad on anyone, but that post you made from years ago, it took me literally two minutes to go back and find that post only to see that you took the picture down. That's how en grained it was into my memory... I am honestly want you to see this from a different angle. You're going to kill yourself, and if you eat cereal all the time and look like that - you don't even look like you lift... let alone take grams of steroids.

Debate?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner