over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone vs. Trestolone

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm hoping to get opinions on running just a larger dose of testosterone versus a smaller dose of testosterone + low dose trestolone.

How would you compare:

300mg testosterone/week versus 200mg testosterone + 70mg trestolone/week.

How would you compare both options as far as results/muscle mass/strength/libido as well as from a health perspective (blood work, lipids...)?

I'd love to hear the thoughts of those who have played around with these options or similar ones.

I have always preferred using smaller amounts of many compounds. I specifically target different receptors with each compound.

I'm hoping to get opinions on running just a larger dose of testosterone versus a smaller dose of testosterone + low dose trestolone.

How would you compare:

300mg testosterone/week versus 200mg testosterone + 70mg trestolone/week.

How would you compare both options as far as results/muscle mass/strength/libido as well as from a health perspective (blood work, lipids...)?

I'd love to hear the thoughts of those who have played around with these options or similar ones.

I think 200mg vs 300mg test a week is somewhat negligible, I know it’s 50% more on paper obviously but it’s not going to make a huge difference results wise in my opinion. But adding 70mg trest to 200mg of test would make a noticeable difference vs just 100mg more of test in my opinion. But still its not a huge amount they are both very conservative, is this something where you’re looking to enhance your “TRT” or is this a “blast”?

200 mg/week test and 70 mg/week trest feels about as strong as 500 mg/week test to me. I greatly prefer low test + trest over high test. Nothing compares to trestolone for muscle mass or libido in my experience. I see zero negative effects on my bloodwork from 70 mg/week.

60-70mg trest is much stronger than the equivalent amount of testosterone, but also much more estrogenic. Gave me raging gynecomastia that even 60mg of Nolvadex per day couldn't control, high blood pressure, bad lipids, high anxiety.

Maybe my body just can't handle such a strong progestin anymore as I get older. But I still have two big hard gyno lumps under each nipple from my experience with 60-70mg of trest per week last year, and those are never going away without being cut out with surgery. That's enough to keep me from using trest again.

If you are sensitive to gyno or the estrogenic effects of compounds, I would think twice about using trest.

I think 200mg vs 300mg test a week is somewhat negligible, I know it’s 50% more on paper obviously but it’s not going to make a huge difference results wise in my opinion. But adding 70mg trest to 200mg of test would make a noticeable difference vs just 100mg more of test in my opinion. But still its not a huge amount they are both very conservative, is this something where you’re looking to enhance your “TRT” or is this a “blast”?

I agree with all you're saying. I do also believe that adding the low dose of trestolone would bring better results. The question is whether blood work would also be affected more negatively than if one was to add 100mg of testosterone instead. Either way, I don't think it would be overly harsh on the body.

This would be more to enhance TRT by the way.

200 mg/week test and 70 mg/week trest feels about as strong as 500 mg/week test to me. I greatly prefer low test + trest over high test. Nothing compares to trestolone for muscle mass or libido in my experience. I see zero negative effects on my bloodwork from 70 mg/week.

Love what you're saying. This gives me a better perspective of what to expect. 200 mg/week test + 70 mg/week trest feeling as strong as 500 mg/week test sounds outstanding. I know you've experimented with low dose trestolone and the fact your blood work does not get negatively affected by it is quite appealing.

60-70mg trest is much stronger than the equivalent amount of testosterone, but also much more estrogenic. Gave me raging gynecomastia that even 60mg of Nolvadex per day couldn't control, high blood pressure, bad lipids, high anxiety.

Maybe my body just can't handle such a strong progestin anymore as I get older. But I still have two big hard gyno lumps under each nipple from my experience with 60-70mg of trest per week last year, and those are never going away without being cut out with surgery. That's enough to keep me from using trest again.

If you are sensitive to gyno or the estrogenic effects of compounds, I would think twice about using trest.

I appreciate you sharing your experience. That's certainly one of the negatives that people keep bringing up with trestolone. Its estrogenic effect can be hard to deal with though at such low dose I'd think it would not be as difficult to control.

Your lipids got wrecked on just 60-70mg trestolone per week? Did you get blood work during the run? How much did your BP shoot up?

I use ralox when running trest and low dose test base and mast. Played around with a lot of variations of inject times. Went as far as 3 times a day 20ml for 2 weeks. I always felt the same. High bp, anxiety and a strange eye sensation over my left eye. I don't use trest for longer than 3 weeks at a time but I do like the way it makes me look.

Even 35mg of trest (5mg dose daily) will have a noticible effect on top of TRT.

Interesting that even 35mg a week would have noticeable effects. Have you tried it yourself? What effects did you notice? Did you use it on top of TRT? I'd love to hear your experience with this.

sort of a thread hijack but sort of in line - has anyone had their test levels measured while taking Trest? Curious on how it shows up being on TRT and getting bloods done every 12weeks or so.

Interesting that even 35mg a week would have noticeable effects. Have you tried it yourself? What effects did you notice? Did you use it on top of TRT? I'd love to hear your experience with this.

You get some good joint lubrication and it seems to lean you out. Take with raloxifene.

You get some good joint lubrication and it seems to lean you out. Take with raloxifene.

Any increase in muscle fullness? What dose of ralox would you recommend for 150-200mg test + 35mg trestolone/week?

Any increase in muscle fullness? What dose of ralox would you recommend for 150-200mg test + 35mg trestolone/week?

You get increased fullness. I train for functional endurance stuff, so if I go over 5mg a day of trest the muscle pump screws me up.

30mg ralox should be fine at that dose. Also a low dose of exem, say 6.25mg a day. Everyone is different though

You get increased fullness. I train for functional endurance stuff, so if I go over 5mg a day of trest the muscle pump screws me up.

30mg ralox should be fine at that dose. Also a low dose of exem, say 6.25mg a day. Everyone is different though

I appreciate the reply. Do you mean (even though everyone is different) 30mg ralox by itself or 30mg ralox + 6.25mg exem combined?

sort of a thread hijack but sort of in line - has anyone had their test levels measured while taking Trest? Curious on how it shows up being on TRT and getting bloods done every 12weeks or so.

It doesn't affect my blood test results at all. I'm on 200 mg/week test u year round. My total test, free test, and estradiol stay near the top of the normal range year round with or without trest.

I wish there was a blood test for trestolone levels and the form of methyl estradiol it produces. I have to dial in my AI dose by feel when adjusting my trest dose.

Trest definitely provides a nice boost. I did 100/100 test and trest and it was much different than 200 mg test, way more strength especially.

My question is has anyone had health markers checked on low test and low trest? I believe I heard trest to be somewhat easy on health, but can’t ever remember seeing anything concrete.

Trest definitely provides a nice boost. I did 100/100 test and trest and it was much different than 200 mg test, way more strength especially.

My question is has anyone had health markers checked on low test and low trest? I believe I heard trest to be somewhat easy on health, but can’t ever remember seeing anything concrete.

Did you notice anything else other than strength? Any weight gain? Fullness? Leaner? Better libido? Did you have to use any anti-estrogen?

Some have said that low trest seems to be fine in health markers. I also would love to know more details.

Did you notice anything else other than strength? Any weight gain? Fullness? Leaner? Better libido? Did you have to use any anti-estrogen?

Some have said that low trest seems to be fine in health markers. I also would love to know more details.

Fullness and pumps definitely and libido stronger, I had just turned 47 at the time, just to give a fuller picture. No ai for me, but I try my best to avoid them if possible, sounds weird but I don’t like taking drugs to mitigate sides if at all possible. I am older and not a competitor so unless I needed it for regular trt, needing to take an ai is probably just telling me to lower my dose haha. I have no bloodwork to back it up but everyone’s big fear with trest of gyno I personally had no symptoms. I used the enanthate version as well just for full disclosure.

Personally I really liked it, obviously for serious competitors 100 test and 100 trest per week is not going to cut it, but for those on trt who like to add a little bit every now and then, it is worth trying. That is why I am interested in health markers, my guess is that this is a light cycle, it is more than trt, but as far as negative sides vs positive it may be a winner. But without some bloodwork it is just guesses. I am hoping to do this again later this year I will get some bloods done

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws