over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young Labrada bringing heat....

Status
Not open for further replies.

w8tlifterty

Registered
Some of the more impressive BB photos I've seen in a while. ~4 weeks out

He's a freak dude. I met Hunter a week after her Jr USA and he was a fuckin house THEN. Thick as hell.
And he had a completely ruined shoulder at that point too.

From the past 2 years of kinda watching his progress, he has that 'great white hope' genetics BBing is always looking for.

Freak in every sense of the word bro.... thats a bb'er in my opinion. Damn near perfect. Hope he can keep that waist under control as he continues to put on size. I remember him getting shoulder surgery. Looks like it didn't hold him back... that boy is rollin'

*Edit... posted pics, wouldn't let me from my phone.

Attachments

• 20200629_093451.jpg
    20200629_093451.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 20200629_093427.jpg
    20200629_093427.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 206
He finally make decision to push the dosages and now he looks insane,crazy progress
This brings up an interesting thought I had...

As a father, I'd do my damndest to not allow my kid down this path. Lee has clearly walked the walk... its be hard for me to watch my child choose this walk of life even if he's clearly destined to be special. Very few come out unscathed (both mentally and most certainly physically). I wonder if that's a conundrum for that family?

No matter the case, the guy seems to have a solid head on his shoulders. I wish him nothing but health and success.

Fuck me... can we PLEASE not turn this into a dosage thread. I think musclefreak was probably pointing out the obvious. That said, no one knows but Lee and Hunter. That's their business. All the speculation just leads to a bunch of dumbass post. I just wanted to point out, this kid is freaking special and has built something most of us only dream of.

This brings up an interesting thought I had...

As a father, I'd do my damndest to not allow my kid down this path. Lee has clearly walked the walk... its be hard for me to watch my child choose this walk of life even if he's clearly destined to be special. Very few come out unscathed (both mentally and most certainly physically). I wonder if that's a conundrum for that family?

No matter the case, the guy seems to have a solid head on his shoulders. I wish him nothing but health and success.
Exactly, Lee he is very smart and knows longevity, and Hunter is learning from him.

Fuck me... Emeric you're a good dude but can we PLEASE not turn this into a dosage thread. No one knows but Lee and Hunter. That's their business. All the speculation just leads to a bunch of dumbass post. I just wanted to point out, this kid is freaking special and has built something most of us only dream of.
He has been training for for over 15 years, you the one started the speculation of the dose.

Fuck me... can we PLEASE not turn this into a dosage thread. I think musclefreak was probably pointing out the obvious. That said, no one knows but Lee and Hunter. That's their business. All the speculation just leads to a bunch of dumbass post. I just wanted to point out, this kid is freaking special and has built something most of us only dream of.
Sorry, you did not started the speculation it was musclefreak47.

He has been training for for over 15 years, you the one started the speculation of the dose.
Where did I speculate? I didnt mention anything about aas??? I did ask, after MF's post got me thinking somewhat off subject, about how a father (who has lived that life) deals w the risk involved. This sport at that level comes w risk, no if, ands or but's about it. I have no idea what he takes nor do I care. As a father, i just wonder how that dynamic is handled. I never mentioned dosages or aas. I think you are mistaken.

Total freak that trains hard as hell.

No way he's beating Ian in Tampa though.

Total freak that trains hard as hell.

No way he's beating Ian in Tampa though.
Valliere? Yeah, he will be tough to beat but I think it might be close if they both show up on point?

Where did I speculate? I didnt mention anything about aas??? I did ask, after MF's post got me thinking somewhat off subject, about how a father (who has lived that life) deals w the risk involved. This sport at that level comes w risk, no if, ands or but's about it. I have no idea what he takes nor do I care. As a father, i just wonder how that dynamic is handled. I never mentioned dosages or aas. I think you are mistaken.
Sorry, you did not started the speculation it was musclefreak47.

Valliere? Yeah, he will be tough to beat but I think it might be close if they both show up on point?

Yeah, Ian Valliere. No disrespect, but it wont even be close.

Ian is bigger, rounder, and known for his conditioning. He's a top 10 Olympian..we were throwing Hunter in the top 10 before a pro debut? Just saying.

Yeah, Ian Valliere. No disrespect, but it wont even be close.

Ian is bigger, rounder, and known for his conditioning. He's a top 10 Olympian..we were throwing Hunter in the top 10 before a pro debut? Just saying.
No disrespect taken. That big fukin' Canadian has one of the best physiques on the circuit and I've never really seen him off. I do think Labrada could make it interesting but overall, Iain does currently have him. He is currently probably still in the 260's but carries a few more inches of height if I'm not mistaken. I dont really see him being all that bigger, Valliere certainly has some years on him. We shall see in Tampa. Their builds are actually somewhat similar, albeit Iain being taller. Who else is competing in Tampa? Labrada placing top 3 would be a huge win at this stage in his career... and that's probably getting ahead of myself wo seeing the competitors list

Ian is a mutant and him working with Ptuor is going to be crazy.
We'll see how he comes in....either way, Hunter looks great and he hasn't competed in a pro show yet. I still look at him as a NEW white guy with great genetics who can make some noise.

:censored:

Yeah Hunter has really come into his own recently and made some amazing progress. He could have a big future in the sport. I agree about Iain as well and he seems to have a good set up now so he should continue to get even freakier and could be a challenger in some big shows in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear