over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone vs. Trestolone

Fullness and pumps definitely and libido stronger, I had just turned 47 at the time, just to give a fuller picture. No ai for me, but I try my best to avoid them if possible, sounds weird but I don’t like taking drugs to mitigate sides if at all possible. I am older and not a competitor so unless I needed it for regular trt, needing to take an ai is probably just telling me to lower my dose haha. I have no bloodwork to back it up but everyone’s big fear with trest of gyno I personally had no symptoms. I used the enanthate version as well just for full disclosure.

Personally I really liked it, obviously for serious competitors 100 test and 100 trest per week is not going to cut it, but for those on trt who like to add a little bit every now and then, it is worth trying. That is why I am interested in health markers, my guess is that this is a light cycle, it is more than trt, but as far as negative sides vs positive it may be a winner. But without some bloodwork it is just guesses. I am hoping to do this again later this year I will get some bloods done

Thanks for sharing your experience in more detail. I've heard from others that low dose did not seem to affect their health markers, but it'd be nice to see more people chiming in. If health markers stay in check for most, then I can see this compound as a winner too. I feel that for those wanting to do very low dose gear or just enhance their TRT, trestolone sounds like a great addition.

If you don't mind me asking, how long did you run the 100 test/100 trest for?

I appreciate the reply. Do you mean (even though everyone is different) 30mg ralox by itself or 30mg ralox + 6.25mg exem combined?

Yeah on 200 test, that is what keeps my estro in a normal/high normal range if I'm not using a dht compound to help. I like exem vs armidex because it keeps the free test levels higher (binds to shbg).

Yeah on 200 test, that is what keeps my estro in a normal/high normal range if I'm not using a dht compound to help. I like exem vs armidex because it keeps the free test levels higher (binds to shbg).

So, you mean with test and trest you need both ralox and exemestane?

Thanks for sharing your experience in more detail. I've heard from others that low dose did not seem to affect their health markers, but it'd be nice to see more people chiming in. If health markers stay in check for most, then I can see this compound as a winner too. I feel that for those wanting to do very low dose gear or just enhance their TRT, trestolone sounds like a great addition.

If you don't mind me asking, how long did you run the 100 test/100 trest for?

16 weeks it was the enanthate ester so ran longer. Weird number of weeks, I just felt time to drop back down to normal trt for me which is 150 test per week. There was this point from about week 5 or so to about week 10 where things just kicked in, seemed to level off after that, not drop but the increase in strength and small amounts in looking more full and round stopped coming. The last month or so was still good, just for me hit that leveling off point, still nice though.

So, you mean with test and trest you need both ralox and exemestane?
[/QUOTE

I have to use exemestane too keep estro reasonable when on just TRT test, many people do not. I'm just saying what I do, you really don't know until you try it yourself, preferably with bloodwork.

Gotcha! I know everyone is different. I wasn't sure if I had understood you correctly, but I now see what you are saying. You need to run 6.25mg exemestane while on TRT to keep estrogen in range, then when you add the trestolone, you add an additional 30mg of ralox. I do agree that blood work would be the only way to tell.

Option 2 with 200mg test and 70mg trest would be far superior to 300mg of just test for muscle gains. That’s an easy one

Trest definitely provides a nice boost. I did 100/100 test and trest and it was much different than 200 mg test, way more strength especially.

My question is has anyone had health markers checked on low test and low trest? I believe I heard trest to be somewhat easy on health, but can’t ever remember seeing anything concrete.

For me, low trest took a little hit on my lipids but that’s about it. Need to overload on lipid supps like taking a double dose of krill oil or citrus bergamot when using it. Or take cardarine

For me, low trest took a little hit on my lipids but that’s about it. Need to overload on lipid supps like taking a double dose of krill oil or citrus bergamot when using it. Or take cardarine

What was your dose?

Thanks for posting nothuman. How much did it affect your lipids?

I appreciate you sharing your experience. That's certainly one of the negatives that people keep bringing up with trestolone. Its estrogenic effect can be hard to deal with though at such low dose I'd think it would not be as difficult to control.

Your lipids got wrecked on just 60-70mg trestolone per week? Did you get blood work during the run? How much did your BP shoot up?

Yes, my blood work showed within a month on low dose Trest, that my cholesterol went from the usual 200-220 up to over 300 for the first time in my life. HDL dropped and LDL/triglycerides went way up, CHOL/HDLC ratio went from the usual 2.9-3.2 to 6.6 and 6.8. BP was up 20 points or so as well. I had my annual physical during this time, and my doctor wanted to put me on a statin.

Of course, nothing can be considered in a vacuum, and there were other factors. Were the negative side effects caused solely by the Trest, or by the up to 60mg of Nolvadex I was taking to control the gyno from the Trest? Was the increased BP caused solely by the Trest, or by the increased stimulants I was using to counteract the lethargy from the Nolvadex?

What I do know is that after I stopped the Trest, and went to 200mg Test per week, my lipids quickly returned to normal, and blood pressure came down as well. And I kept running the Nolva for a while, to unsuccessfully try to get rid of the gyno caused by the Trest. So I have to believe that ultimately the Trest was the major factor.

I envy people who can take low dose Trest without getting gyno or other bad side effects, but it just wasn't for me.

What was your dose?
Thanks for posting nothuman. How much did it affect your lipids?

Dose was 10-20mg per day depending on when I was taking it. The lipids didn't decrease much. But they remained the same with Cardarine, citrus bergamot, and krill oil if memory serves correctly. I haven't experimented with higher doses, nor do I have any interest in that right now.

If opting for small doses to add to TRT, trest is an EXCELLENT choice IMO. even 10mg per day is a great addition. Very little bad health effects that I can tell, however I am open to new opinions/research if there is any. I didn't notice any estrogenic effects on that dose. I know it increases progesterone activity too, but I didn't test that while on it.

So it seems everyone is of the opinion that mg for mg trest is much stronger than test. Not to hijack but I'm wondering if anyone has a thought about the sliding scale comparing doses. As in, 200 Test + 70 Trest > 300 test. But where would X Test ≈ 200 Test + 70 Trest? Or X Test ≈ 100 Test + 150 Trest? I know this is nothing but conjecture but I'm just curious if anyone has some thoughts.

So it seems everyone is of the opinion that mg for mg trest is much stronger than test. Not to hijack but I'm wondering if anyone has a thought about the sliding scale comparing doses. As in, 200 Test + 70 Trest > 300 test. But where would X Test ≈ 200 Test + 70 Trest? Or X Test ≈ 100 Test + 150 Trest? I know this is nothing but conjecture but I'm just curious if anyone has some thoughts.

It's not even an opinion. It's a fact. Hard to give an exact mg per mg comparison but trest is definitely much stronger mg for mg.

You guys are really making me consider ment for my next cycle/blast (I'm on trt)

On the lowest dose possible of a ARB or ACE combined with ralox and proviron I have zero estro, bloating, or BP issues on 100mg of trest and 500mg of test.

I would say trest feels 4 or 5 times stronger. 200 test plus 70 trest feels about like 500 mg test. 200 test plus 175 trest (25 mg/day) feels like a gram of test. This is just how it affects me personally. I would love to see actual studies comparing results from different doses.

Low dose trest doesn't seem to affect my lipids, but I take highish doses of fish oil and krill oil year round. I wonder if those are helping, or if some people just respond to trest differently.

If you are not blowing up on 25mg of trest a day its underdosed or not trest. 125mg of test a week and 25mg probably 6 days a week of trest and i look like im 1500mg of test. mind you i dont like taking it longer than 3-4 weeks as i just hold to much water on it. wouldnt help im not super low bodyfat either. have thought of adding low dose winny or mast but really havnt got round to it yet.

Low dose trest doesn't seem to affect my lipids, but I take highish doses of fish oil and krill oil year round. I wonder if those are helping, or if some people just respond to trest differently.

high dose krill oil has a really profound impact on my lipids. Huge difference

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner