over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Head pressure from hGH use?

astral_essence

Registered
Verified Customer
Has anyone experience symptoms of head pressure with various brand of hGH? Head pressure being the main symptom and maybe some accompanying sinus congestion at times?

And I'm not referring to a headache, but literally a feeling of pressure especially on the sides of the head like its in a vice.

Aside from just stopping the hGH or trying a different brand, was there anything else you found successful to alleviating or combating the symptoms?

Thanks in advance,
AE

Did you measure your blood pressure while you were having that symptom?

Intercranial hypertension is pretty well established with GH use in children. And we know it increases BP in adults. I know the feeling you're talking about, feels like your temples are pounding (my BP was elevated when I felt this).

If a GH brand drives my BP up, I would rather stop taking the GH/try another brand rather than add like lisinopril and warrior through; a lower quality (higher dimer) GH will be notoriously bad at exhibiting these side effects.

thats your blood pressure bro get some linsinopril

Thanks for the response above fellas. That was the first thing I thought it was myself.

Nope not blood pressure.

Multiple readings taken during different times of the day..... numerous days just to be sure...

ranging from 108/74 to a high of 123/75

Intercranial hypertension is pretty well established with GH use in children. And we know it increases BP in adults. I know the feeling you're talking about, feels like your temples are pounding (my BP was elevated when I felt this).

If a GH brand drives my BP up, I would rather stop taking the GH/try another brand rather than add like lisinopril and warrior through; a lower quality (higher dimer) GH will be notoriously bad at exhibiting these side effects.

Thinker,

Yep, that feeling for me is actually about two inches or so further back on the head....so more like right above the ears as opposed to up front near the temples.

Just curious, does your neck bother you at all? Does your jaw bother you? There are a lot referral patterns of pain in the body that can stem from something else. Some are more common than others.

Try to take notice if you are clenching your jaw at any points of the day. Or does a certain part of your neck hurt after a back workout, etc? Maybe try to ice your neck after a few workouts and see if you notice improvement or have a professional massage on your neck and see what happens.

But I agree the first thing that comes to mind is blood pressure but if that is not the culprit then its reasonable to think its something else.

I've been running 4iu for nearly 5 months now. If there is a increase of blood pressure it must be hit and miss person to person or fairly small. I've been monitoring my blood pressure throughout the past several years. It is always consistently somewhere between 110/70 and 120/80. Not great, but my doctor feel at 220lbs and fairly lean this isnt a bad place for me. I saw no increase when I started or ramped up to 4iu a day.

As far as head pressure, the only thing that did that to me was accutane. That shit gave me a significant pressure inside my skull that literally nearly drove me insane. I had to quit. It was way too much to deal with even at 20mgs a day.

Are you fatigued more often? I'm thinking cortisol issue but just speaking out loud here.

Are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can give you immense headaches...
But in the other hand... I've seen a few strange head shapes from GH 🤭

Consume between 1 gallon to 1.5 everyday. Minimum is 1 gallon. 1 liter of that is drunk within 15 mins of waking.

Are you fatigued more often? I'm thinking cortisol issue but just speaking out loud here.

No fatigue and cortisol levels were well within range on multiple draws during this time period in question.

Just curious, does your neck bother you at all? Does your jaw bother you? There are a lot referral patterns of pain in the body that can stem from something else. Some are more common than others.

Try to take notice if you are clenching your jaw at any points of the day. Or does a certain part of your neck hurt after a back workout, etc? Maybe try to ice your neck after a few workouts and see if you notice improvement or have a professional massage on your neck and see what happens.

But I agree the first thing that comes to mind is blood pressure but if that is not the culprit then its reasonable to think its something else.

Interesting and unique observation. And yes I looked into that area of possibility as well. lol And to answer your question - no neck issues, however jaw - yes clenching which was happening at night and then I found myself randomly doing it while sitting at my desk working. Something I do naturally when I lift and train and it transcended into non workout time. Really started because of snoring and disturbing my partner so I just told myself to keep my mouth closed and clenched my jaw as I fell off to sleep. Well the programming worked too well and then it continued during waking hours as well. :) So originally suspected some temporalis muscle inflammation and went to multiple dentists, chiropractors that specialized in jaw alignment, etc. Then invested in a custom 3k mouthguard from a sleep center just to ensure that potential cause was eliminated. Also had more than a few professional massages on the head, neck & temporalis areas which felt great but did little for the continuing cranial pressure.

Clearly this is not something that just started, just been dealing with it for a while on this hGH. Came off and symptoms subsided so just posted to see if anyone else had similar experiences and/or remedies they found to be helpful. This brand and this particular batch have already been tested and comes from a beloved provider on this board. ;-) We all react a little differently to things (the beauty of individual genetics), so I wanted to see if anyone had similar experiences irrespective of brand.

Has anyone experience symptoms of head pressure with various brand of hGH? Head pressure being the main symptom and maybe some accompanying sinus congestion at times?

And I'm not referring to a headache, but literally a feeling of pressure especially on the sides of the head like its in a vice.

Aside from just stopping the hGH or trying a different brand, was there anything else you found successful to alleviating or combating the symptoms?

Thanks in advance,
AE
I have experienced this (on some rare occasions) when dosing above 4 IU at once daily dose was greater than 8 IU (those particular days). It didn't last very long maybe 1 hour maximum closer to 1/2 hour.

My guess is raising blood pressure.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc