over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competing females and the drugs they take

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I spent all day yesterday at the State show and was able to hang out with alot of the female competitors (coaches pass) and got to listen to alot of them discuss what drugs they take , what diets they follow and so on and I'm still shocked at the amount of drugs that some of these women take and the compound they take.
ALOT of them take lower doses of test , some take some significant doses of EQ and Primobolan. Of course anavar and winstrol were mentioned but I'm shocked at the amount of women that take tren and Masteron and even significant amount of Arimidex.!!
Mind you most of these girls don't have a shot in hell at going to a national show yet they are using this insane dieting protocol and what my opinion would be WAY to much drugs.
After talking with another coach there (female IFBB pro) she said she likes EQ for women as she said that the side effects are very very low and thinks it's a better option to primo (due to the amount of fakes).

Any of you guys know females that use EQ with any success and low side effects??
I have a girl that's decided she wants to compete in physique and doesn't mind a bit of masculinity side effects (she's gay) and was considering test and Tren. I personally think that a little anavar and HGH is a way better option but anything has to be better than test and Tren so I told her I'd look into something stronger but not as harsh , which brings my question on EQ

(My girl got second all around in the wellness , she's in blue the red is the winner)

mast was a breast cancer drug originally.
eq is is like dbol with no estrogen component so makes sense though with the long ester may not be ideal, base is interesting though pita... nan i have heard very good things of and though surprising sd has been kinda popular for women.

my girlfriend is now on 60 mg primo and 2 iu HGH. now 4 weeks and feeling very well. first week mild anxiety, but now good .... according to anxiety I suspect it's EQ not Primo.

Just look at some of those 'women' and you know immediately they're on Tren amongst other things.

I'm surprised Deca and/or NPP wasn't mentioned. To each their own but Test and Tren for women...yikes! One of Jimmy Pellechia's girlfriends used to steal his Anadrol! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Those stories are hilarious!!

Back in the late 80's Robby Robinson trained, for a short time, at the gym I trained at in Northern Ca. One night when the gym was closing, a VERY muscular female competitor, I didn't know her name, was practicing posing...we had a spotlight there. She was dense and muscular, the biggest I had seen in person at that time. Robby and I were standing there watching and I asked him what he thought of that, he looked at me and made a face as to imply SCARY!!

I believe it. There is a "woman" that lives near me (see her at grocery store) that is bigger than most males I know. What appeared to be her clit chub was impressive and had my wife rolling on the round after we walked out of the store.

IMO, Test should only be used at a female TRT level. That is something like ~7mg per week. I would suggest something like Test Cyp at ~2mg EOD shot sub-q. Obviously, for this low of a dosage you would need to either make your own lower dose Test or have a compound pharmacy make you one. This would only be needed if the female had naturally low test or you wanted to run some test in the background.

As for other compounds that are good for females to run, I have found primo & winstrol to bring good results with low sides. Anavar is also good but I have seen issues with some woman getting lean with anavar. I would stick to no more than 90-100mg primo (70mg/week is a good spot for a pro competitor) and no more 15mg winstrol (7.5-10mg is a good spot). REAL pharma grade GH is also great at 2iu per day. This along with low dose of nolva (~10mg) & proviron (~25mg) for the last 4-6 of prep (if estrogen is an issue) should be all that is needed to bring in a top level competitor in figure or physique (obviously lower end of dosage for figure & higher end of dosage for physique). No AIs.

IMO, if a female cannot at least go pro on the above then she is not cut out for that division. Genetics and the ability to carry a good amount of muscle while not on gear are more critical for a female competitor than male as males have the ability to take more drugs, higher dosages, and stay on longer in order to compensate. Whereas females really can't unless you want to give them a chemical sex change. If a female requires the above or more to just win a regional show then I just don't know how she can hope to progress SAFELY into the national & pro level. I think the bigger problem is that a lot of competitors today (both male & female) talk about going pro in their 1st & 2nd years or competing and want to rely on the drugs to fast track there progress to the pros. I think it is a much better approach for a female to progress on minimal gear year after year until she has developed the muscle to compete at a high level. I also believe her physique will look better and she will maintain more feminine lines & shape which is what will get her wins at the national & pro level.

There are obviously other drugs besides what I listed above that can be used safely in females if the dosages are kept in line, especially when you get to pro level physique, but by that time it would be more individualized to the female competitor based on what she needs and how she responds to different drugs. I don't think a simple list of "this works" that can be given as it can vary widely.

However, I don't believe tren or higher dose test should ever be used by a female.

I am speaking from experience as my wife is a pro figure Olympian who won regional NPC shows naturally, won her pro card on low dose winny & GH, and now basically sticks to what I mentioned above (without the nolva & proviron as she does not need them). We also coach other female competitors.

On a side note about the nolva & proviron, don't just assume they are needed for a female to get lean. Get estrogen & hormone panel done DURING prep before you think about starting them. Most females stop menstruating as they get deeper in prep and actually have pretty low estrogen by that point so nolva and/or proviron may not be needed at all.

Taking hormones that are highly androgenic like tren is akin to what a trans person would do in a sex change. Any estrogen in the body will be strongly over ruled by the androgen. Many changes are permanent, like the facial bones.

At the last SWISS event Victor Felkar spoke about women and the drug use. It wasn't just crazy amounts and combos but rather the introduction of hardcore drugs like meth and such. I believe she stated mot protocols were provided by their "coach". Great panel of experts at that event.

With the hardcore women, TREN isn't that uncommon. They take pretty much the same drugs that men do.
I wonder what brand of electric razor they use to shave their faces with..... :p

At the last SWISS event Victor Felkar spoke about women and the drug use. It wasn't just crazy amounts and combos but rather the introduction of hardcore drugs like meth and such. I believe she stated mot protocols were provided by their "coach". Great panel of experts at that event.

now im not saying 100% this is the case but there has been so much misinformation around here recently and in general the amount of misinformation around drug stuff i find silly and frustrating...
ppl LOVE to use word like meth and heroine as examples of soo bad stuff but usually these are extreme misrepresentaions of reality.

i have seen ppl on here refer to adderal as meth and that is not really the case.
amphetamines are some of the most widely perscribed drugs in world history, world war two wouldnt have been the same without them and dieters since then have been using various amphetamine salts as diet aides.

just by those simple facts your post is yet again another inaccurate drug use statement and an example of hypocrisy on what is a drug use msg board. i just dont get it? why is one drug good and one drug bad?

i have used more of probably every sort of drug then most on this board, in my expereince the issue is the user and intent not the drug.

i would even venture to say a lil amphetamine use is safer for a female then tren. not that im advocating either.

can someone answer this as i have never heard any women talk about it; do women get sore nips from certain types of gear?

can someone answer this as i have never heard any women talk about it; do women get sore nips from certain types of gear?
I have heard a few complain that their nipples get sensitive and a bra will irritate them , they were talking anavar or winstrol and Nolvadex

I once had a friend get on about 10mg of test cyp weekly. She loved it until her hair started falling out violently. Had her stop immediately. My bad...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member