over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L.A. Juvinile Hall Forcing Boys To Take Estrogen

Just saw him post but have to go watch and read up on it. Scarier than scary if true...

one of the most painful things i ever listened too.
pretty sure the details make the headline kinda bs.
we force ppl to take all sorts of drugs.
lets not get our thongs in a bunch over more less then accurate dug bs and im pretty sure the poster listened to less then i did.

we do after all put ppl in cages for plants...
there are fat kids all over with moobs...
really it just alarmist drama that is not news dont waste time.

what is "juvenile hall" and what crimes did this person commit?

Wow. Tim is spot on with a lot of things.

one of the most painful things i ever listened too.
pretty sure the details make the headline kinda bs.
we force ppl to take all sorts of drugs.
lets not get our thongs in a bunch over more less then accurate dug bs and im pretty sure the poster listened to less then i did.

we do after all put ppl in cages for plants...
there are fat kids all over with moobs...
really it just alarmist drama that is not news dont waste time.
I would disagree with you on this. While he does rant a bit the real issue is lack of parental knowledge and/or consent to a medical procedure done on a minor. It's not about why he was locked up or that he had gyno. THe story is not BS because the issue is one of concern even if the host goes off on a rant for a bit.

My first instinct would be that it's click bait but assuming it's not then it has me a bit at odds.

On the one hand giving any man estrogen is pretty disgusting on a lot of different levels, whether they want it or not.

But on the other hand if this kid is pretty much destined to be a menace to society, mind you at 16 you're not exactly a child and pretty conscious of your decisions....then what do I give a shit hell it's probably good for all of us that they do whatever it takes to stop it now.

I'm sure that's a tough pill to swallow for most but hey sometimes reality doesn't go down easy. Try not to look at it through a "bodybuilders" perspective, for us taking estrogen is a mortal sin haha.

Kinda falls into the "meh" category for me to be honest since I can argue it either way.....

Your thread title is misleading and wrong. It should read L.A. Juvinile Hall Doctors Give Estrogen To A Boy As Treatment. It was one boy and those two doctors will certainly lose their licenses when this is over!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Disgusting, but not really surprised in these whacky times... Ironic that the same kinda people that think giving kids sex hormones of the opposite sex is ok are the same ones that will rant and rave about how evil hormones for beef and chicken are.

Disgusting, but not really surprised in these whacky times... Ironic that the same kinda people that think giving kids sex hormones of the opposite sex is ok are the same ones that will rant and rave about how evil hormones for beef and chicken are.

If only the hormones in beef were 17-methylated; then I'd get all that trenbolone effect without having to pay for the compound :)

Your thread title is misleading and wrong. It should read L.A. Juvinile Hall Doctors Give Estrogen To A Boy As Treatment. It was one boy and those two doctors will certainly lose their licenses when this is over!

**broken link removed**
It was not one boy. They say right on paper that they have given it to multiple juvinile inmates over the last couple years. There is multiple articles on this and the main thing to read is the court statements made by doctors and other staff at the jail. I just posted the video cuz it was eadier for me and i figured most ppl would watch a video b4 reading a bunch of court documents like i did. They gave it to these kids without the parents even knowing and under the threat of more time in jail. And thats besides the point. Giving estrogen to teenage boys for being unruly is insane. How would u like it if ur kid went to jail for fighting in school and when u went to visit u seen he was growing tits and an emotional wreck cuz they are giving him female hormones cuz they said his testosterone was a little high and thats why he was acting up.

Anyone involved in this needs to lose their job immediately. The county has to pay for their bad judgement.

kid needs to go full on tranny and just go with it
-F2S

It was not one boy. They say right on paper that they have given it to multiple juvinile inmates over the last couple years. There is multiple articles on this and the main thing to read is the court statements made by doctors and other staff at the jail. I just posted the video cuz it was eadier for me and i figured most ppl would watch a video b4 reading a bunch of court documents like i did. They gave it to these kids without the parents even knowing and under the threat of more time in jail. And thats besides the point. Giving estrogen to teenage boys for being unruly is insane. How would u like it if ur kid went to jail for fighting in school and when u went to visit u seen he was growing tits and an emotional wreck cuz they are giving him female hormones cuz they said his testosterone was a little high and thats why he was acting up.

If it's in the court papers then I stand corrected.

Why would you pose a stupid question like that to me? I said those doctors will lose their licenses. What they did is unforgivable!

You think these “kids“ got thrown in jail just for getting in a fight?

You think these “kids“ got thrown in jail just for getting in a fight?

Juveniles have it easy, especially I'm sure in California. A real jail might do better for them then some estro

This is child abuse and the people responsible for deciding to give them estrogen should be locked up for a long time.

Juveniles have it easy, especially I'm sure in California. A real jail might do better for them then some estro
I wonder if some kind of visitation to a real men's prison might actually work as a deterrent. I would have them go and stay for a week, staying with a trusted inmate that volunteers as a sort of mentor to the young man. The kid would learn about the living conditions in prison but be protected by the adult. It would take a special kind of inmate to do it. Not sure how feasible it is. Probably need parents to sign off on it i suppose, some liability there.

The mentor inmate could get his sentence reduced for doing it.

I stand corrected, the Plaintiff, the juvenile, claims that it has been given to others. The lawsuit doesn't list any other Plaintiffs so I don't know if any others have come forward. Hopefully it wasn't very many. It will be very interesting to find out what information the medical documents have in them. If they're willing to do that, who knows what else they might find in there!

The court documents said the parole officer was standing there when the boy told the nurse he didn't want to take it. The PO confirmed what the nurse said and told him he couldn't refuse it. The people involved in this are going to be working as Wal-Mart greeters when this is over!

Here's a link to the court documents... https://witnessla.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Estrogen-complaint-Wesley-G-Ouchi.pdf

This is a good article on it... https://witnessla.com/new-lawsuit-t...trogen-as-medication-to-control-his-behavior/

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws