YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The real 101 guide to insulin and Bodybuilding. Doses, Timing, Different insulin analogs effects on appetite, IGF-1, Hyperplasia, Health benefits and

Status
Not open for further replies.
HGH regardless I prefer EOD, to prevent resistance and as studies showed better results with EOD still for growth such as bone.

So you recommend gh EOD but slin Ed or just training days ? Thanks

What do you advise for the widow peaks and hairline?
Exact same tbing above as the lazy method. I can show more pics. However.. morehardcore method some may require. Such as leaving topicals on longer over night etc.

So you recommend gh EOD but slin Ed or just training days ? Thanks
Slin everyday as I wrote in a reply earlier as you are growing every day every meal and if your bg is slightly out of range this hurts growth badly and even very negative health consequences.

Not saying everyone requires slin but this is a more so if going to use it. How and why to use it properly.

Again you ignored all my points while you've made zero points because you cannot comphrend what is being said.

1 lots of foods have potassium. Yes meat is one of them... my point since I clearly said it multiple times and you've missed it is. That most are not getting adeauqte potassium... but some how you made a point with being having potassium... no my point is typical bodybuilding diet of high carbs and then insulin use isnt enough for most with their typical bodybuilding diet.

And then you still keep dodging point I said there is multiple components to tomatoe juice which I stated in my very first post on it.. and you keep repeating oh this food has potassium its better herrherrherr...you literally haven't been able to comprehend a single thing said.

I've replied to every single point in your post yet you've still dodged all of mine. Good job.

Are you going to tell us yet how much potassium per gram of carb is needed yet btw ?

And again losing a debate so lets attack someone with completely off topic comments. Your the only one here creeping my fb and mentioning my platforms while I'm giving out full advice asking nothing in return.

But hey when you have testimonals from multiple elite world top placing powerlifters and ifbbs let me know and maybe people will ask for advice on your postings.

Till then remember who you are and fact you keep dodging points your called out on and cannot even comprehend simplest statements and keep restating same things over and over again.

Learn to love yourself bud you clearly got some issues going on to keep argueing when you've lost and cant answer any of the call outs then try to make things personal.

Good luck. And I know you won't reply to any of the call outs on your points youve already proven that.

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy eating my 5th of 6 meals for the day. Had 250g Tilapia (950mg potassium) and 150g Brussels sprouts (583mg potassium) for a total of 1533mg potassium. Not sure if that's enough for one meal, maybe I will chase it down with spaghetti sauce.

Yes, I do not know how much potassium is needed per carb. I wasn't even aware there is relationship there. Can you please explain to me this number and how its derived? Also since you are so particular about a specific potassium number, can you tell me how you evaluate these elite world lifters sodium intake, sodium depletion and how you balance sodium to potassium optimally while still maintaining your proper potassium per carb ratio?

Many IFFB pros you coached, huh? Please name them. Name successful national level bodybuilders you've helped? How many amateurs have you turned into IFBB pros? How many stepped on the Olympia stage? The only transformations I've seen you post is you turning 150lb teens into a fatter 170lb year older teen. Why don't you post your IFBB pros? Would be a great marketing tool.

Lastly, please show us your awesome physique that your constant use of insulin created. Show us how awesome you look putting on 40lbs in a week (lol). And before you use the excuse, that it was "regaining tissue lost during covid shutdown", how the hell did you lose 40lbs in a couple months? The only time I lost 40lbs that fast was when I was in a coma on life support.

Thank you and looking forward to your answers.

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy eating my 5th of 6 meals for the day. Had 250g Tilapia (950mg potassium) and 150g Brussels sprouts (583mg potassium) for a total of 1533mg potassium. Not sure if that's enough for one meal, maybe I will chase it down with spaghetti sauce.

Yes, I do not know how much potassium is needed per carb. I wasn't even aware there is relationship there. Can you please explain to me this number and how its derived? Also since you are so particular about a specific potassium number, can you tell me how you evaluate these elite world lifters sodium intake, sodium depletion and how you balance sodium to potassium optimally while still maintaining your proper potassium per carb ratio?

Many IFFB pros you coached, huh? Please name them. Name successful national level bodybuilders you've helped? How many amateurs have you turned into IFBB pros? How many stepped on the Olympia stage? The only transformations I've seen you post is you turning 150lb teens into a fatter 170lb year older teen. Why don't you post your IFBB pros? Would be a great marketing tool.

Lastly, please show us your awesome physique that your constant use of insulin created. Show us how awesome you look putting on 40lbs in a week (lol). And before you use the excuse, that it was "regaining tissue lost during covid shutdown", how the hell did you lose 40lbs in a couple months? The only time I lost 40lbs that fast was when I was in a coma on life support.

Thank you and looking forward to your answers.

Ah so once again I answer all your replies and you answer only one of mine. Great.

Still making this personal I see ? About me regaining muscle yes. Whats the issue with that. Muscle memory is proven real and me letting peoples minds put to ease that if you don't workout it'll come back very quick is an issue how ?

Secondly how did I lose 40lbs where did I say I lost 40lbs or for that matter during covid. I hadn't been in a gym nor eating more then twice a day for years. You touching on this subject will just make you look insanely stupid such as my constant insulin use. All my size which is over 100lbs over my starting weight has been done via 4 cycles.. specially past few years where I've been in the gym a total of a couple months max. So my 4 cycles to gain my size inssnely little time in the gym either im a genetic God in comparsion to you to put in insnaely little time in the gym and on drugs as well vs your years on years on drugs and in the gym. Trust me don't go there for the effort you've put in compared to my little effort and time it just makes you look like your doing every single detail about your life extremely wrong. But go ahead keep making this personal. Let everyone know how to be a successful gym rat size middle aged balding male thats taken him years on end to get there and years on end on drugs. Please share. Keep making this personal as your clearly angry about your own short comings.

And again since you have a huge reading issue here. What you eat doesn't equal what others eat. Hence why the person asking asked spef that.. he doesn't eat nutrient dense foods like potato so he wanted other options. Do you know what veggies and meats he eats. Maybe he eats chicken breast x4 a day and gets 2k potassijm max. Do you know the size of his meat servings. Do you know how many carbs he eats. Do you know if he's taking high doses of insulin.

Why would he not replace a veggie or alike item rich in nutrients including potsssium to make up for the shit nutrienr void rice item. We shouldn't be eating veggie or vwggie like items now ? Don't try to twist this pal you were called out already and still keep dodging it. I layed the importance on tomatoe juice for its potassium yes and multiple other components which you still cannot even get over and keep mentioning the 1 item still.

Quit being so angry with your short comings bud and trying to make personal attacks due to your own failures. Go spend some time with your wife or family vs trying to act like a big shot online and losing.

Yup just a bunch of 150lb teens to 170lbs of fat. You got me.

You legit got me brother. Stupid teens got them all to 170lbs of fat. Jokes on them.

Ah so once again I answer all your replies and you answer only one of mine. Great.

Still making this personal I see ? About me regaining muscle yes. Whats the issue with that. Muscle memory is proven real and me letting peoples minds put to ease that if you don't workout it'll come back very quick is an issue how ?

Secondly how did I lose 40lbs where did I say I lost 40lbs or for that matter during covid. I hadn't been in a gym nor eating more then twice a day for years. You touching on this subject will just make you look insanely stupid such as my constant insulin use. All my size which is over 100lbs over my starting weight has been done via 4 cycles.. specially past few years where I've been in the gym a total of a couple months max. So my 4 cycles to gain my size inssnely little time in the gym either im a genetic God in comparsion to you to put in insnaely little time in the gym and on drugs as well vs your years on years on drugs and in the gym. Trust me don't go there for the effort you've put in compared to my little effort and time it just makes you look like your doing every single detail about your life extremely wrong. But go ahead keep making this personal. Let everyone know how to be a successful gym rat size middle aged balding male thats taken him years on end to get there and years on end on drugs. Please share. Keep making this personal as your clearly angry about your own short comings.

And again since you have a huge reading issue here. What you eat doesn't equal what others eat. Hence why the person asking asked spef that.. he doesn't eat nutrient dense foods like potato so he wanted other options. Do you know what veggies and meats he eats. Maybe he eats chicken breast x4 a day and gets 2k potassijm max. Do you know the size of his meat servings. Do you know how many carbs he eats. Do you know if he's taking high doses of insulin.

Why would he not replace a veggie or alike item rich in nutrients including potsssium to make up for the shit nutrienr void rice item. We shouldn't be eating veggie or vwggie like items now ? Don't try to twist this pal you were called out already and still keep dodging it. I layed the importance on tomatoe juice for its potassium yes and multiple other components which you still cannot even get over and keep mentioning the 1 item still.

Quit being so angry with your short comings bud and trying to make personal attacks due to your own failures. Go spend some time with your wife or family vs trying to act like a big shot online and losing.
Lol blah blah blah. You know absolutely nothing about me nor what I use. Lol @ me being bald. Oh wow, you hurt my feelings. Must suck to have such low self esteem, that you think losing hair is the end of the world. I feel sorry for you.

Yes, I'm just shitty gym rat, but hey I placed 2nd at Nationals last year. So I'm doing ok. How about you, please show me what you accomplished. Uou gained over a 100lbs? Did you start your cycle at 120lbs? Cause you look to be lucky holding 200lbs lean.

No world record lifter is eating a shitty diet, that's not protein and in turn potassium rich. But you're right, I didn't ask about their diets, just assumed they are not dumb asses.

Now quit dodging my questions and answer me what I asked above. I admit I know nothing. So quit asking me to prove that I know and answer and explain to me:

Yup just a bunch of 150lb teens to 170lbs of fat. You got me.

You legit got me brother. Stupid teens got them all to 170lbs of fat. Jokes on them.
All I see is quotes that you helped them with digestion. Nothing about muscle building. For all I know, you sent them a couple simple suggestions and they thanked you for it. Or you just made this up. Show me all those IFBB pros you coached. Who on the Olympia stage got there using your 6 week cycle, and insulin and tomato juice protocol?

Oh and please explain how you gain 40lbs in a week from a deca shot? I got lost from the 100s of your followers comments and by 100s, I mean 500.

Lastly, before you spill your verbal diarrhea again and avoid my request for explanation, I never claimed to know anything special. All I said is that, if you are eating a properly balanced diet, especially a bodybuilder lifestyle one with a varietyof protein sources, you get more than enough potassium. Wanted to warn people that potassium is not some magic compound, and to be careful not to over do it as it might lead to serious complications.

You are the self proclaimed expert, that avoids answering any of my questions.

Taeian I've been doing some research on you since I'm not very familiar with you. It seems you have a bad rep around private Facebook groups and now it's not going too well here. I've talked to some very knowledgeable and trusted people about you and the reviews are not glowing! They and other experts involved in the science of this lifestyle regarding supplements, diet, drugs, etc., don't often, if at all, agree with your ideas on things. I know this isn't news to you from your past experiences. In fact, I'm guessing you're here because you're running out of places to share your ideas.

You've also come on very strong on this forum and I can only assume it's to draw members your way. I know you haven't mentioned any sites but you're essentially spamming this forum and that doesn't fly here. You told one member, in a post, that you would PM him your site information. That's still considered advertising and you have to pay the man, Big A, to do that!

Taeian I've been doing some research on you since I'm not very familiar with you. It seems you have a bad rep around private Facebook groups and now it's not going too well here. I've talked to some very knowledgeable and trusted people about you and the reviews are not glowing! They and other experts involved in the science of this lifestyle regarding supplements, diet, drugs, etc., don't often, if at all, agree with your ideas on things. I know this isn't news to you from your past experiences. In fact, I'm guessing you're here because you're running out of places to share your ideas.

You've also come on very strong on this forum and I can only assume it's to draw members your way. I know you haven't mentioned any sites but you're essentially spamming this forum and that doesn't fly here. You told one member, in a post, that you would PM him your site information. That's still considered advertising and you have to pay the man, Big A, to do that!

Bio if you check your pm you'll see i pmed you asking spef so I don't go agasint any rules.

I assure you I am not here for that and only remotely mention things like above when I'm.being attacked. Check all.the replies people attacking me then I defend with what ive done.

You have full permission to check my pms and see all.the messages I've gotten asking for my site and see I haven't replied to any but one as I linked him my fb and I encourage you to check my fb as well and see you will not see a single post even on my own platform saying now accepting clients and all that other begging bullshit. Not once in 7yrs. Most message me not even knowong I do that as I don't advertise. Again I encourage you to see for yourself and check my pms. If I wanted that I would be replying to every pm linking my site and here right.i only wanted to share my info and then get attacked and mentioned the one fella since a few weren't so inclined id link my site instead of spammig the forum with a few articles that I thought many would enjoy which yousee a fair few do.

Also about places to share my ideas. Very wrong. Again check my fb page I post once every 6 months... I have pms from other forums begging me to come back to posting again i can prove this as well. I came back here because I simply missed this forum as this and outlamusle was one of my first forums ever back in 2004.

So again please do check my pm see i havent linked my site
Check my fb page see i dont beg for clients but only post articles.
Check my site and see how I post and state every bit of info and articles is for free I essentislly only let those who want to pay just to pay pay.
See how little I post publicly on my business page seeing how extremely hard up for clients etc yet never post.

And yes true alot of arguements in many fb groups. But ... have you read the post here ? Can you see exactly how it goes ? I post info tons enjoy it i answer 50 questions very happy to then get a few random people attacking me with false info and personal attacks. If you can please read over this tbread since airman has replied. Everyone loved my post then he comes.in and cherry picks statements and personally attacks me many times while I am helping others for nothing just enjoyment.. this is how it usually goes down. People cant stand new ideas and just hate to hate. I am sure you can fully see this in tbis thread.

And the person ask
Lastly, before you spill your verbal diarrhea again and avoid my request for explanation, I never claimed to know anything special. All I said is that, if you are eating a properly balanced diet, especially a bodybuilder lifestyle one with a varietyof protein sources, you get more than enough potassium. Wanted to warn people that potassium is not some magic compound, and to be careful not to over do it as it might lead to serious complications.

You are the self proclaimed expert, that avoids answering any of my questions.
And the person asking.the question spef said how he didn't like some spef food. Throwing you whole arguement out the window... i answered his question... and you didn't..

Taeian, what is the goal of posting on here then? That's a serious question.

Wouldn't a better tactic have been to chime in on other conversations....at least eassseee into the forum rather than just dropping large diatribes as your what...3rd post. Im just asking because no matter WHO you are or what you could've said, that shit would've come off a little strange and too forward.

Taeian, what is the goal of posting on here then? That's a serious question.

Wouldn't a better tactic have been to chime in on other conversations....at least eassseee into the forum rather than just dropping large diatribes as your what...3rd post. Im just asking because no matter WHO you are or what you could've said, that shit would've come off a little strange and too forward.
As I said i use to post here years ago. One of my first forums. So I kinda came back here as home. Hence me answering in detail every single persons question. I enjoy it..

My inbox is full of people begging to hire me. Years back to today. I have hundreds of unread messages. And 2k request to my one group alone. If I wanted people to listen to my ideas I have many begging to.

And this isn't me bragging but clearing the air after many trying to paint a bad picture of me. I have nothing to hide ill show proof till I'm bleeding from the ears . I'm extremely insanely comfortable to where I choose when I want to work and with who . So people attempting to paint this false picture of me is abit annoying when like I said i have nothing to hide and can prove it very easily.

What do I gain answering peoples questions and alot of them indepth open heartedly out of kindness when I could simply pick up endless pms about hiring me right this moment.

Whats wrong with wanting to just share my research with masses of who are alike vs me posting on my business page once every 6 months cause my followers kept pushing me too finally post again I'm not hard up. And my public pages would show it.

Just wanting to hang out and help others man like I always have. Check my testimonials how many I've helped for free after begging to pay me or again ill show all my pms here not directing anyone to my shit

Thats my reason. And speaking from the heart.

Bio when you see this tomorrow if you can just delete my 2 threads here with my write ups since its pissed so many off and ill just reply to post instead. Would immensely appreciate it . Ty kindly

Bio if you check your pm you'll see i pmed you asking spef so I don't go agasint any rules.

I assure you I am not here for that and only remotely mention things like above when I'm.being attacked. Check all.the replies people attacking me then I defend with what ive done.

You have full permission to check my pms and see all.the messages I've gotten asking for my site and see I haven't replied to any but one as I linked him my fb and I encourage you to check my fb as well and see you will not see a single post even on my own platform saying now accepting clients and all that other begging bullshit. Not once in 7yrs. Most message me not even knowong I do that as I don't advertise. Again I encourage you to see for yourself and check my pms. If I wanted that I would be replying to every pm linking my site and here right.i only wanted to share my info and then get attacked and mentioned the one fella since a few weren't so inclined id link my site instead of spammig the forum with a few articles that I thought many would enjoy which yousee a fair few do.

Also about places to share my ideas. Very wrong. Again check my fb page I post once every 6 months... I have pms from other forums begging me to come back to posting again i can prove this as well. I came back here because I simply missed this forum as this and outlamusle was one of my first forums ever back in 2004.

So again please do check my pm see i havent linked my site
Check my fb page see i dont beg for clients but only post articles.
Check my site and see how I post and state every bit of info and articles is for free I essentislly only let those who want to pay just to pay pay.
See how little I post publicly on my business page seeing how extremely hard up for clients etc yet never post.

And yes true alot of arguements in many fb groups. But ... have you read the post here ? Can you see exactly how it goes ? I post info tons enjoy it i answer 50 questions very happy to then get a few random people attacking me with false info and personal attacks. If you can please read over this tbread since airman has replied. Everyone loved my post then he comes.in and cherry picks statements and personally attacks me many times while I am helping others for nothing just enjoyment.. this is how it usually goes down. People cant stand new ideas and just hate to hate. I am sure you can fully see this in tbis thread.

If you truly look at it, they ask you for science, or evidence behind what is being stated. When you don't show that, it raises flags.

This is a self correcting community, Bodybuilding like the holistic healing community has way too much unbacked bullshit flooding the industry. Vast majority of members here don't tolerate any of that stuff.

This is one of the last few places where intelligent discussions can be had in a civil format. Pros will post on here, because trolls aren't allowed to talk random shit, and destroy a communication medium that you wouldn't think would exist 30 years ago.

It clearly says you joined July 14, 2020...right next to your username...so i don't think you have "hundreds of unread messages."

What was your old username?

If you truly look at it, they ask you for science, or evidence behind what is being stated. When you don't show that, it raises flags.

This is a self correcting community, Bodybuilding like the holistic healing community has way too much unbacked bullshit flooding the industry. Vast majority of members here don't tolerate any of that stuff.

This is one of the last few places where intelligent discussions can be had in a civil format. Pros will post on here, because trolls aren't allowed to talk random shit, and destroy a communication medium that you wouldn't think would exist 30 years ago.
I totally get that. Howevee if you read this thread. What science was asked. I got attacked because a guy asked for another potsssium rich food because he wanted to eat a nutrienr void food and I helped him. Other guy argued with me over assumptions he might be eating enough which my reply was very indepth on why the assumption is silly and the reasons likely.why he might not be due to bodybuilder diet too high carb and I sulin use.

Other thread I posted science with mt experience and opinion as to why something might be happening. Just like e ery single person replied with also their experience. Difference is I always make clear in my post whats my opinion and whats the science. But people seemed to read over that.

It clearly says you joined July 14, 2020...right next to your username...so i don't think you have "hundreds of unread messages."

What was your old username?
1. Hundreds of unread messages on my.normal platform.

Fb as the screens I posted show fb not here..did you even check the screens. I legit don't get it whats with the call outs when I've done nothing but provide evidence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner