YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The real 101 guide to insulin and Bodybuilding. Doses, Timing, Different insulin analogs effects on appetite, IGF-1, Hyperplasia, Health benefits and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio when you see this tomorrow if you can just delete my 2 threads here with my write ups since its pissed so many off and ill just reply to post instead. Would immensely appreciate it . Ty kindly
Yes, delete the threads full of people calling you out on your bullshit. Sure don't want that to show up on a google search, right? You also haven't told us your old username, I can imagine why.

Yes, delete the threads full of people calling you out on your bullshit. Sure don't want that to show up on a google search, right? You also haven't told us your old username, I can imagine why.

Majority of the people are asking for my advice and thanking me and in pm. Vs you and a couple others crying is calling me out on bullshit? Makes sense.

Let me help you further method. Since it's lived streamed for proof as was going to do a transformation.

2 workouts in after years away. Didnt even get to hit arms still gained 2 inches as shown on video. Then rhabdo hit.

Not bad for 2 workouts. Must be all the drugs

Aye.. haven't worked out in few years expect for aprox few weeks many months prior. Still added 2 inches to my arms in 2 workouts before rhabdo hit.

That was a pretty crafty move right there, hiding that video from your youtube channel right after I posted...what I saw was kindergarten level. And you are 'advising' people on T3 and insulin usage????!

That was a pretty crafty move right there, hiding that video from your youtube channel right after I posted...what I saw was kindergarten level. And you are 'advising' people on T3 and insulin usage????!
For sure bro. Very dangerous t3 advice for normal replacement doses and insulin use based off their bg reading. Very dangerous.

Theres the screen of 2 days difference above for you which was live streamed.

FYI the idiot messaging people on my friends list with the same last name the girl is 14 years old. Pretty sure it's the fella using the nasser pic jeff. Good job.

Everyone is still waiting on the answers to which "IFBB Pro and elite level athletes" you've coached?

FYI the idiot messaging people on my friends list with the same last name the girl is 14 years old. Pretty sure it's the fella using the nasser pic jeff. Good job.

Why are you "pretty sure thats jeff" as in MyNameIsJeff member here?

How did you get to that whacky conclusion again?

I don't even have facebook you imbecile. And even if I did, why would I be messaging a low life nobody like yourself.

No. No, you haven’t posted any of “Top 5 IFBB pros“ you supposedly coach mate.
Love how I post a legitimate article that everyone's loved and it turns into a handful of people going on a immense personal attack.

1 I said multiple ifbb pros. 2 I said I've had top 5 placing reach out to me for aid. 3 which I've posted screens of everything I've said already. But still insist on trying to just make personal attacks all while ive backed up every single thing ive said and completely take this thread off topic.

Love how I post a legitimate article that everyone's loved and it turns into a handful of people going on a immense personal attack.

1 I said multiple ifbb pros. 2 I said I've had top 5 placing reach out to me for aid. 3 which I've posted screens of everything I've said already. But still insist on trying to just make personal attacks all while ive backed up every single thing ive said and completely take this thread off topic.

Why are you taking everything as a “personal attack”? If someone comes on here bragging about having coached “multiple IFBB pros and aided a top 5 pro”, people on here will want proof - and I don’t see it. Please redirect me to the screens of “multiple IFBB pros” and the top 5 pro (including a name of course) - and I apologize in advance if I actually missed those posts. It’s not about taking things off topic, it’s about actually backing up your claims.

No need to take every single thing personal, that’s no way to lead a happy life.

Why are you taking everything as a “personal attack”? If someone comes on here bragging about having coached “multiple IFBB pros and aided a top 5 pro”, people on here will want proof - and I don’t see it. Please redirect me to the screens of “multiple IFBB pros” and the top 5 pro (including a name of course) - and I apologize in advance if I actually missed those posts. It’s not about taking things off topic, it’s about actually backing up your claims.

No need to take every single thing personal, that’s no way to lead a happy life.

Austrian... maybe you hadn't noticed but the reason I brought up the things I've done such as the above was due to being personally attacked. I didn't come in here bragging. I came in here posting info then answering immense amount of questions then getting attacked by a handful of people over and over . Personal.attacks over and over nothing to do with the info and science I provided but purely personal attacks on me or what ive done and asked to back up my personal accomplishments. That's what has brought that up. Not me.

All I have done over and over was provide info and answer questions tben have to constantly defend myself then ask for more proof on my defending myself which I did. Check the previous page its there.

So it is a personal attack.when people keep.insulting me off topic. Me having to defend. Then required to back it up again and again.

Hugely derailing the info and then people messaging family on my personal page as well with my last name including a minor with sexual talk. All while all I've done is provide info and answers. So its been abit much with the personal shit and me defending myself off topic to the info provided.

Buddy it's over. Do yourself a favor and leave. A few of us saw your video before you deleted it.

For those of you that haven't, here is a break down.

This Taeian Clark Self proclaimed guru was discussing his amazing protocol of putting on 40lbs in a week. Except that's an estimate, because after a 2nd workout, that's on the second day, he ended up in the hospital.

According to him, his AST was in the high 600s and his CK Level was over 40,000 lol But he did almost gain 10lbs, so he you know by extrapolation he was on his way to gaining 40lbs in a week.

Just a little problem, you know, that whole organ failure thing, but other than that, it was a kick ass transformation.

He then goes on to measure his arms on camera to show that he has grown even in only two days. He proudly measures his fatceps which have zero definition at a whopping 17"... just barely 17"

WTF bro. This site is called professional muscle! You have the nerve to in your other thread lecture a 300lb bodybuilder that has 21" arms, that he doesn't know what he's doing? You brag to me about how responsive you are, how much muscle you put on, and you make a YouTube video about finally hitting 17" arms?

You post a bunch jargon, some abstracts of studies and try to claim yourself as a world renowned expert? You need your fucking head checked.

And those that are asking him for advice, or thinking about asking him for advice, look beyond his writing. I know a lot of us are hoping to find some secret, but this is a guy that brags about 17" arms and put himself in the hospital after two days at the gym. Organ failure in two days! Wtf! You really would trust someone like this!

Taeian Clark serious advise. You need to stop "advising" people before you hurt someone other than yourself. You need to learn how to train. Maybe start of with a full body workout 3 times a week. If you think you are too advanced for that, head over to bb.com and look up starting strength, or the good old 5x5 workout. Do it for a couple years. No drugs necessary, we don't want you in the hospital again. Comeback and show us how you managed to grow 17.5" . It will be more impressive than the claims you write about now. Just less reading and more putting in work.

Oh and btw, again this is called professional muscle, we don't exchange protocols here on how to gain 40lbs of water retention in a week, and destroy our kidneys. We discuss how to build real tissue. Something that takes time and work, which obviously you have no clue about.

On your way now, go play at bb misc forums. Or actually don't. Just quit posting everywhere before you kill someone.

Austrian... maybe you hadn't noticed but the reason I brought up the things I've done such as the above was due to being personally attacked. I didn't come in here bragging. I came in here posting info then answering immense amount of questions then getting attacked by a handful of people over and over . Personal.attacks over and over nothing to do with the info and science I provided but purely personal attacks on me or what ive done and asked to back up my personal accomplishments. That's what has brought that up. Not me.

All I have done over and over was provide info and answer questions tben have to constantly defend myself then ask for more proof on my defending myself which I did. Check the previous page its there.

So it is a personal attack.when people keep.insulting me off topic. Me having to defend. Then required to back it up again and again.

Hugely derailing the info and then people messaging family on my personal page as well with my last name including a minor with sexual talk. All while all I've done is provide info and answers. So its been abit much with the personal shit and me defending myself off topic to the info provided.

But now you’re doing exactly what you accused other people with - completely ignoring my point. So I’ll go ahead and talk about your point and get back to mine then.

First of all, it’s the fucking Internet - never take ANYTHING on here personal, period. Why would you? It’s only negative energy in your life that drags you down when you could simply ignore it. That’s the better way to go about it for sure.

Second of all, yes you did provide lots of info - absolutely, I give you that. But again, when someone comes on here and does provide a lot of info AND posts about having trained multiple IFBB pros, people will want actual proof to legitimize your claims as well as your knowledge - and that’s why I am now asking for pointing out the posts you made already that shows those IFBB pros and if they aren’t in here yet then please go ahead and post screens including the names of said pros.

Buddy it's over. Do yourself a favor and leave. A few of us saw your video before you deleted it.

This Taeian Clark Self proclaimed guru was discussing his amazing protocol of putting on 40lbs in a week. Except that's an estimate, because after a 2nd workout, that's on the second day, he ended up in the hospital.

According to him, his AST was in the high 600s and his CK Level was over 40,000 lol But he did almost gain 10lbs, so he you know by extrapolation he was on his way to gaining 40lbs in a week.

Just a little problem, you know, that whole organ failure thing, but other than that, it was a kick ass transformation.

He then goes on to measure his arms on camera to show that he has grown even in only two days. He proudly measures his fatceps which have zero definition at a whopping 17"... just barely 17"

WTF bro. This site is called professional muscle! You have the nerve to in your other thread lecture a 300lb bodybuilder that has 21" arms, that he doesn't know what he's doing? You brag to me about how responsive you are, how much muscle you put on, and you make a YouTube video about finally hitting 17" arms?

You post a bunch jargon, some abstracts of studies and try to claim yourself as a world renowned expert? You need your fucking head checked.

And those that are asking him for advice, or thinking about asking him for advice, look beyond his writing. I know a lot of us are hoping to find some secret, but this is a guy that brags about 17" arms and put himself in the hospital after two days at the gym. Organ failure in two days! Wtf! You really would trust someone like this!

Taeian Clark serious advise. You need to stop "advising" people before you hurt someone other than yourself. You need to learn how to train. Maybe start of with a full body workout 3 times a week. If you think you are too advanced for that, head over to bb.com and look up starting strength, or the good old 5x5 workout. Do it for a couple years. No drugs necessary, we don't want you in the hospital again. Comeback and show us how you managed to grow 17.5" . It will be more impressive than the claims you write about now. Just less reading and more putting in work.

Oh and btw, again this is called professional muscle, we don't exchange protocols here on how to gain 40lbs of water retention in a week, and destroy our kidneys. We discuss how to build real tissue. Something that takes time and work, which obviously you have no clue about.

On your way now, go play at bb misc forums. Or actually don't. Just quit posting everywhere before you kill someone.

Awesome reply. Your reply

Once again replying to my write up with nothing to do with the write up but personal attacks.

Let me call out each point again for you to not reply back once again.

1, exercise induced rhabdo with those levels nobody is dying or having organ failure of. studies have shown many people get rhabdo without even knowing it.. and recover without medical intervention from such. my 41k values from exercise induced isn't going to cause any harm. Research before you speak maybe.

2, what does my transformation have to do with this post at all? I hadn't trained in a few years and within 2 days I gained 2 inches on my arms without training arms and that equals I am nothing? Awesome logic, because 2 days of training equals I am at my best after years off. Really great logic again. Hows your progress from years of training and AAS abuse, because it doesn't look insanely better then my 2 days back at the gym after years off.

3 careful on my advice? What advice have I given exactly? Advice that is when using insulin here to properly check your BG? Ya very dangerous suggesting the proper way to do things. Thanks.

4 Claim world renowned expert? Hmm nope you tried to call me out and I simply stated then proved how I do have ifbb pros and elite first place powerlifters who are direly thankful for my advice. Which is something. And you are who again?

5 This is professional muscle etc etc I have 17 something inches arms after 2 day workout after years off I am nobody this is professional muscle. Um.. if this is professional muscle. Why exactly are you on here? Have you looked at yourself? You feel extraordinary apparently comparing yourself to someone who hasn't worked out in years for some reason and think you are one fo the big boys. Dont think you quite qualify for professional muscle either here bud. Atleast my advice has spoken for itself without having to even workout to catch attention of elite lifters over and over again. But keep at it. thanks for staying on topic.

But now you’re doing exactly what you accused other people with - completely ignoring my point. So I’ll go ahead and talk about your point and get back to mine then.

First of all, it’s the fucking Internet - never take ANYTHING on here personal, period. Why would you? It’s only negative energy in your life that drags you down when you could simply ignore it. That’s the better way to go about it for sure.

Second of all, yes you did provide lots of info - absolutely, I give you that. But again, when someone comes on here and does provide a lot of info AND posts about having trained multiple IFBB pros, people will want actual proof to legitimize your claims as well as your knowledge - and that’s why I am now asking for pointing out the posts you made already that shows those IFBB pros and if they aren’t in here yet then please go ahead and post screens including the names of said pros.

Austrian I have to disagree. I did fully answer your question. I said its on 1 page back. I did not ignore what you asked I fully answered. Check 1 page back on here it is there. Just to be clear I did not ignore re check what I did reply to you. So I am not behaving in the same manor.

Second, again what I did already answer I will again. I did not come here claiming I am this and that. I came here providing info,to which I was attacked just like Air did above, if you have the time, re read the thread. I was attacked with you think your some kind of a guru blablabla look at you blablabla. So I defended myself with JUST the facts, Yes I am a guru to some people and some of those people include multiple elite level powerlifters and multiple IFBB pro card holders. I defended myself with an attack someone came at me arrogant and ignorant and I replied with what I have done. If I've done it Ill state it since I was claimed to be some sort of a fake guru,when I didn't claim I was one at all. But if going to call me a fake guru I might as well toss out who considers me one in my defence right?

If you now see my point. If you can re read the thread.. I simply provided info and was attacked, backed myself up is all, not bragging at all. put my accomplishments out there when someone tried to knock me. that's it.

Edit; However also to note, its gone beyond personal now with one of these raging lunatics who are making personal attacks for no reason, literally no reason messaging family members specially minors. And tbh with the way air above me is ranting the message almost seems like it might be him. Hes probably been the most aggressive and childish of the bunch with the literal out of no where immense personal attacks like this is high school, I look better my arms are bigger, some severe insecurity and mind frame of a teenager yet is a middle aged man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear