over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quitting sugar is harder than drugs.. Change my mind lol

Man I'm a sugar junkie (when I let myself be). But on diets in the last couple years, I don't have issues.

How did I solve this? Simple, clean diet, stick to it and don't cheat. Your palate will change after a week or so. Cravings will stop. Don't try to replace it with artificial sweeteners as they will just tease your addiction. And don't "reward yourself" as a taste of of a cookie will just restart the whole process again.

Basically, once I stop eating it, I stop craving it.

^^^+1

this has been my experience too
..have nothing to do with it/disown it & don't give it power by thinking of it as a powerful adversary
(..mind over matter)

that's the amazing thing about what we do ..it's a really incredible empowering experience
..we conquer pain thresholds, lethargy, injuries, schedules as well as food & other mental/physical obstacles

don't sell yourself short ..you can do it .."belief" will change your world

I never understood that mindset.
Regardless of my momentary goal, I go all-in. Get there faster, then maintain.

Contrast shape = 10-penny nail.
Being athletic = finishing tack.

Swing the same hammer, get there faster, then maintenance is easier.

I don’t understand the “I’m only going going across town, I’d rather walk than drive.” mindset. It’s completely illogical.

Relax bro, I think you’re a little too righteous about this lol...

Im not trying to get in contest shape nor trying to compete at any high level in any sport..

Unless you can tell me with 100% certainty that I can’t be 10% bodyfat and still run 5 miles and do sprints and advanced kettlebell workouts like Turkish Get Ups with 53-70lb kettlebells, or be good at BJJ and Kickboxing (only good enough to beat the shit out of someone effortlessly in a self defense scenario, not become a UFC word champion) etc because I’m fitting in 300 calories a day of cookies in my diet when all else is in check (training, sleep and other foods throughout the day) then sorry but I’d rather have more fun and be happy while getting to my goal..

Sure, I can be super strict and get to 6% bodyfat in a month. But that’s not what I want and I’ll be absolutely miserable and it will most certainly affect my efficiency with my businesses (I do physical work) and my mood with family/friends etc among other things... Now will it take me 3 months instead of 1 month? Maybe, I just started so I’ll see. Even if it takes me 6 months. But I’m happier and I get to enjoy food and social life.. That wins every fucking time... I don’t have a deadline and I don’t have to be a world champion athlete, there’s other things that need my “world champion” mindset and it’s not food...

The idea behind this thread is that I wish I could just eat chicken and broccoli all day and be happy, but that’s not me nor does it coincide with my goals.. I love sweets and food. And that shit is hard to kick for me personally and I see for a few other guys as well.. It would obviously be ideal and get me there faster but also, fuck it.

Keep in mind I have no problem having 90-95% of my daily diet being healthy with the proper nutrient and macros.. I have zero problem putting in the work. Oh I need to do cardio every day? Cool. Oh I need to add more volume, more weight etc? Cool...

I’d rather do more work training so I could eat a little bit more freely than be one of those assholes who I personally know that compete sometimes and they hate cardio etc and they’d rather eat 1200 calories a day and not do cardio to get shredded instead of eating 2200 calories a day but doing 30-45 minutes daily etc..

i find going zero carb(carnivore) for a week breaks the sweet cravings and helps to control the binges.
actually 72hrs of zero-carb breaks the sugar addiction.
to op.. maybe try the vince gironda egg and steak diet. i like raw egg shakes with zero-carb protein powder for flavoring.
although any zero-carb flavoring will work.
the first 24hrs will be ROUGH, especially at night. but plug away, and after 72 hrs the sweet signals will start to diminish.
certainly after one week you'll be able to walk by the candy/sweet section of a store and not even be tempted.

another trick is to down a teaspoon(or more) of salt whenever sweet cravings come along.
but again.. you need to go through the withdrawl process.. which may include body shakes.

yes.. this type of addiction is very real.

You see, I would try that but... That’s sounds absolutely miserable lol..

I’ve gone low/no carb a couple times and let me tell you, it’s not better for me 2 weeks in than it is 2 hours in lol... I hate that shit.. And it makes me binge even harder..

Also, I’m not the type of person that can eat the same thing over and over and over again like a robot. I’ll literally get nauseous and not want to eat anything..

Nemsz, no cravings for chips and other salty snacks? Thats my weakness. I luckily don't have trouble with sugary foods. Put a bag of barbecue chips in front of me and watch out! Each of us has at least one weakness.

Nemsz, no cravings for chips and other salty snacks? Thats my weakness. I luckily don't have trouble with sugary foods. Put a bag of barbecue chips in front of me and watch out! Each of us has at least one weakness.

Yes definitely, but the sweets out weigh the salty snacks I’d say 8/10 times.. I guess because I do eat a good amount of food per sitting that the salty cravings come less. I don’t eat 6-7 meals a day, I eat about 3 big meals a day and 2 protein shakes around my workout. But for example my post workout meal last night was 50g egg white protein shake with 1 banana then like 30 min later I had 1/2 avocado, 2 cups rice and 8oz Mahi Mahi.. So I was good on the salty food, so I had 5 double chocolate filled Milano cookies instead lmao.. But see, I can for sure easily eat a whole package of those cookies, but I only had 5 lol..

Also Maldorf have you ever tried the Quaker Rice Crisps chips?? They’re like mini rice cake chips and they have a bunch of traditional chips flavors like BBQ, Ranch, Cheddar, Spicy, Sour Cream and Onion etc and they don’t have a bunch of calories or sugars etc.. They’re pretty damn good.. I just got 2 big bags of Ranch flavor buy 1 get 1 free at Publix..

I’d rather do more work training so I could eat a little bit more freely than be one of those assholes who I personally know that compete sometimes and they hate cardio etc and they’d rather eat 1200 calories a day and not do cardio to get shredded instead of eating 2200 calories a day but doing 30-45 minutes daily etc..

Wrong mindset. This is like overweight people who think the Big Mac and fries are ok because they got a Diet Coke with it.

Lifting weights doesn't burn many calories directly. Cardio burns a good amount directly, but it's a time commitment. Spend 30 minutes on the treadmill and you'll burn 300-350 calories. But go have a regular margarita that night and you've put back that 300-350 plus likely another 200-300 on top of it.

Restricting your calories is the most efficient way to lose weight. Increasing workload doesn't burn that many more calories and will hinder recovery as you continue to add on.

Wrong mindset. This is like overweight people who think the Big Mac and fries are ok because they got a Diet Coke with it.

Lifting weights doesn't burn many calories directly. Cardio burns a good amount directly, but it's a time commitment. Spend 30 minutes on the treadmill and you'll burn 300-350 calories. But go have a regular margarita that night and you've put back that 300-350 plus likely another 200-300 on top of it.

Restricting your calories is the most efficient way to lose weight. Increasing workload doesn't burn that many more calories and will hinder recovery as you continue to add on.

Well that’s situation dependent, no? I mean, I stay within a calorie maintenance of around 3k calories, I counted these calories before adjusting my macros and counting my food about a month ago. I found I was eating only around 120g protein a day and like 400g carbs and 90-120g fats.

Now I keep protein around 250g, Carbs are around 250-300g and fats are around 80-90g.. By increasing protein and lowering the other macros doesn’t that technically put a “slight” deficit because 25% (ish) of protein calories are burned in digestion, right?

I mostly concentrate on my protein intake, the carbs/fats will vary slightly within the range to keep me within my calories. And what I’m talking about is that sometimes I hit my protein goal for the day and I’ll have 300-400 calories left and instead of eating some bananas with almond butter for example I’ll eat some cookies lol same calories total at the end of the day, but just very different foods. I’m not going into a surplus with these things..

As to my training, I do a lot of functional fitness stuff so I’m not doing typical bodybuilding lifts.. I do a lot of bodyweight and kettlebell stuff in a circuit type style.. So my heart rate is around 120-150bpm through the entirety of the workout so it’s pretty much like cardio while weight lifting, then I also have my cardio days...

Again I’m not trying to be like a bodybuilder, just want to be a bit more muscular than I am now and a bit leaner while being athletic..

I heart sweets!! I wanted to own a sweet shop when I was younger 😂 that was my first dream.. sweet shop lady haha.. growing up and still now my Mum made/makes the biggest portions, plus always bakes about 3 cakes a week!!! So I have to say no when I visit!!!! I tell her don't ask me,, she always does!! I just say No!!
Obviously I prefer to be healthy now,, but I have to remind myself that sugar is bad, it makes me feel sick,,(toxins can coarse break outs) ..its also aging!!! ,,, processed sugar can break down the collagen in the skin,, this helps me to 'put the cookie down!' 😆 ..( more of a jelly fiend if I had to choose) .
I live with my son ,, who has celiac disease, , so I can't pinch his snacks they are to expensive!!!!
Maybe try n save cake/sweets for special occasions,, birthdays,, Christmas,, and the more you say no the easier it gets,, other people in your circle get used to your healthy eating preferences..
And sometimes finding your triggers helps to.. if I drink alcohol,, even 2 glasses of wine...I will crave sweets,, and end up eating way to much random shit,,,, so I limit alcohol to..
Overall I feel way better cutting sugar out my diet. 🚫

What are your stats now? It sounds like it could be worst than you make out. 300 calories from cookies put into a your daily macros is fine. Not everyone wants to be like a robot when it comes to food. Or is that a more recent thing? Can't you just tell your family/friends not to bring things over? If it's not in the house you can't eat it. Plus you can still have some treats as you posted it's not like you want to be competing at 5%. I eat what I want but I do it in such a way that I never get fat. If you get sugar cravings do you think filling your diet with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries etc would help? They are very sweet and full of micronutrients and very low in calories/carbs and quite high in fibre. At the end of the day it just comes down to will power. Nevertheless, for someone who just wants to be 10% and athletic it has to be worse than you make out because 300 calories of cookies shouldn't stop you getting to that target as long as everything else (nutrition wise) is where it should be.

It sounds like you've made recent changes and you're kinda allowing yourself something here and there. I mean sounds like a healthy approach to me? I'd roll with it, you might be surprised what you can still enjoy and get away with (I'm not trying to put it in your head that you should push it like I do lol). If you're already fairly lean, visual changes will make it easier to pull back if you start putting on the pounds a little too fast.

What are your stats now? It sounds like it could be worst than you make out. 300 calories from cookies put into a your daily macros is fine. Not everyone wants to be like a robot when it comes to food. Or is that a more recent thing? Can't you just tell your family/friends not to bring things over? If it's not in the house you can't eat it. Plus you can still have some treats as you posted it's not like you want to be competing at 5%. I eat what I want but I do it in such a way that I never get fat. If you get sugar cravings do you think filling your diet with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries etc would help? They are very sweet and full of micronutrients and very low in calories/carbs and quite high in fibre. At the end of the day it just comes down to will power. Nevertheless, for someone who just wants to be 10% and athletic it has to be worse than you make out because 300 calories of cookies shouldn't stop you getting to that target as long as everything else (nutrition wise) is where it should be.

What do you mean it could be worse than I make out?

I mean, maybe I’m the one definitely over thinking it because as you and a few others have said, a couple hundred calories a day within my macro ranges from sweets won’t do much to hinder gains as long as everything else is in check.. I’m here thinking that maybe I am hurting myself with it lol

As for my stats; I’m 5’8 180lbs and I’d say roughly and honestly around 13-14% bodyfat.. My goal is same weight but 10% bodyfat..

I’ve only been on doctor scripted TRT for a year @ 150mg per week, actually it’ll be a year in August. I was down to 150lbs last year when I started TRT in August due to not lifting a single weight for over a year because of car accident injury and just depression etc But I was off my UGL self scripted TRT for 9 months as well.. Beginning of 2018 Before my injury I was 187lbs and around 7-8% bodyfat on 500mg Test and 4-6iu GH, then I came down to “TRT” ish which was 150-300mg per week Test, depending how I was feeling and if I remembered to inject myself and kept the GH in and despite not really lifting weights (occasionally I’d do push ups and pull ups but that’s it, maybe once a week) I still was around 175lbs and fairly lean, visible abs still etc. Then the end of 2018 I decided to get off everything and try to get a script and took me til August last year to be approved by my Doc, all while I wasn’t lifting or eating right etc.

I’ve been around 180lbs again since February so I’ve gained back 30lbs which took me about 6 months Only on TRT then the last 6 months or so I was kinda just going through the motions but the last month or so been more motivated to keep track of food and training harder etc.. I just don’t want to be a robot lol

Again it could be just be over thinking I won’t get to my goal because of a couple cookies etc..

It sounds like you've made recent changes and you're kinda allowing yourself something here and there. I mean sounds like a healthy approach to me? I'd roll with it, you might be surprised what you can still enjoy and get away with (I'm not trying to put it in your head that you should push it like I do lol). If you're already fairly lean, visual changes will make it easier to pull back if you start putting on the pounds a little too fast.

Yea I definitely made some recent changes in a sense of tracking my food and concentrating on protein to build muscle, where as the last 10-11 months or so since starting up TRT and getting back into things (reference the story above I posted to Elvia for a little background on what my situation was) I was just lifting/running with some BJJ and eating whatever, not like junk but I wouldn’t track macros at all.. And the sweets lol...

You see, I would try that but... That’s sounds absolutely miserable lol..

I’ve gone low/no carb a couple times and let me tell you, it’s not better for me 2 weeks in than it is 2 hours in lol... I hate that shit.. And it makes me binge even harder..

Also, I’m not the type of person that can eat the same thing over and over and over again like a robot. I’ll literally get nauseous and not want to eat anything..
Ok. Well I have sugar addictions like no other and I just made up my mind to do something about it.
Zero carb works for me.
Bottom line, like others have said. either you want to help your situation or make excuses as to why you can't conquer this current life challenge.

What do you mean it could be worse than I make out?

I mean, maybe I’m the one definitely over thinking it because as you and a few others have said, a couple hundred calories a day within my macro ranges from sweets won’t do much to hinder gains as long as everything else is in check.. I’m here thinking that maybe I am hurting myself with it lol

As for my stats; I’m 5’8 180lbs and I’d say roughly and honestly around 13-14% bodyfat.. My goal is same weight but 10% bodyfat..

I’ve only been on doctor scripted TRT for a year @ 150mg per week, actually it’ll be a year in August. I was down to 150lbs last year when I started TRT in August due to not lifting a single weight for over a year because of car accident injury and just depression etc But I was off my UGL self scripted TRT for 9 months as well.. Beginning of 2018 Before my injury I was 187lbs and around 7-8% bodyfat on 500mg Test and 4-6iu GH, then I came down to “TRT” ish which was 150-300mg per week Test, depending how I was feeling and if I remembered to inject myself and kept the GH in and despite not really lifting weights (occasionally I’d do push ups and pull ups but that’s it, maybe once a week) I still was around 175lbs and fairly lean, visible abs still etc. Then the end of 2018 I decided to get off everything and try to get a script and took me til August last year to be approved by my Doc, all while I wasn’t lifting or eating right etc.

I’ve been around 180lbs again since February so I’ve gained back 30lbs which took me about 6 months Only on TRT then the last 6 months or so I was kinda just going through the motions but the last month or so been more motivated to keep track of food and training harder etc.. I just don’t want to be a robot lol

Again it could be just be over thinking I won’t get to my goal because of a couple cookies etc..

I just meant it sounded as if your binging may be worse than you made out. As you posted 300 cals daily from cookies (or whatever) staying in your macros/calories with the rest of your nutrition being spot out I don't see how a guy (regardless of drugs) couldn't get to 10% like that. That's why I asked if those were more recent changes meaning you had been binging worse in the past. If you have been eating 300 cals of cookies for awhile and not able to get lower than 13-14% that would be different and you would obviously be miscalculating things. This must be a newer diet and I probably should have read every post before commenting.

Many guys miscalculate thing as well but even so if you are 13-14% I think if you simply lower cals over time with hard training 10% shouldn't be hard to attain over time. If you add drugs into the equation then it will be even easier but even on just trt it shouldn't be an issue. It's not like you want to be huge and 10% you just want to be 10% and look/be athletic.

This has nothing to do with you now but occasionally guys will come on here and they want to lose bodyfat but state they can't but how their diets are good and it's obvious that they just need to improve their diet in regards to their goals. So as you posted you are probably just overthinking things. Now in 4-6 weeks if you are still 13-14% you obviously know you need to adjust things to get closer to 10%. You could even keep in the cookies but just adjust something else. It should go without stating the cookies should go first and guys should always remove the shit foods from their plan if they want to lose bodyfat but I also don't see why anyone can't get down to 10% body fat eating 300 cals of cookies/sweets per day. The issue for many is they eat 300 cals of sweets then eat another 1000 cals worth of sweets :eek::D

Energy balance will always be key when trying to lose weight/fat. Although if you are going to have 300 cals of crap everyday I would make sure the rest (or even just some) of your diet is full of nutrient dense foods. So eating 4 meals of chicken and rice with 1 serving of cookies is a big no for me. Eating a variety of greens and veg/fruits with lean protein and health fats and some cookies everyday is so much better.

Ok. Well I have sugar addictions like no other and I just made up my mind to do something about it.
Zero carb works for me.
Bottom line, like others have said. either you want to help your situation or make excuses as to why you can't conquer this current life challenge.

I get and appreciate your advice, but zero carb, completely avoiding them (even rice and fruits and sweet potatoes etc) does nothing good for me.. Some on here are very much in your position, while there are many others who have said in this same exact thread that a couple cookies or sweets a day, so long as it’s controlled and everything else is on point and I’m not going into a surplus, won’t hinder gains.. I mean, maybe I’m just overthinking a bit. I just started keeping track of food about a month ago. I’ll probably see how it goes, keep everything spot on with training and sleep and food (again, pretty much 95% of my diet is on point, it’s those last calories I just choose to add cake or cookies instead of a few bananas or something) and see how here Im at in a few more weeks...

I just meant it sounded as if your binging may be worse than you made out. As you posted 300 cals daily from cookies (or whatever) staying in your macros/calories with the rest of your nutrition being spot out I don't see how a guy (regardless of drugs) couldn't get to 10% like that. That's why I asked if those were more recent changes meaning you had been binging worse in the past. If you have been eating 300 cals of cookies for awhile and not able to get lower than 13-14% that would be different and you would obviously be miscalculating things. This must be a newer diet and I probably should have read every post before commenting.

Many guys miscalculate thing as well but even so if you are 13-14% I think if you simply lower cals over time with hard training 10% shouldn't be hard to attain over time. If you add drugs into the equation then it will be even easier but even on just trt it shouldn't be an issue. It's not like you want to be huge and 10% you just want to be 10% and look/be athletic.

This has nothing to do with you now but occasionally guys will come on here and they want to lose bodyfat but state they can't but how their diets are good and it's obvious that they just need to improve their diet in regards to their goals. So as you posted you are probably just overthinking things. Now in 4-6 weeks if you are still 13-14% you obviously know you need to adjust things to get closer to 10%. You could even keep in the cookies but just adjust something else. It should go without stating the cookies should go first and guys should always remove the shit foods from their plan if they want to lose bodyfat but I also don't see why anyone can't get down to 10% body fat eating 300 cals of cookies/sweets per day. The issue for many is they eat 300 cals of sweets then eat another 1000 cals worth of sweets :eek::D

Energy balance will always be key when trying to lose weight/fat. Although if you are going to have 300 cals of crap everyday I would make sure the rest (or even just some) of your diet is full of nutrient dense foods. So eating 4 meals of chicken and rice with 1 serving of cookies is a big no for me. Eating a variety of greens and veg/fruits with lean protein and health fats and some cookies everyday is so much better.

Oh yea I get you lol

I’ve seen many guys on here talk the same way and they drastically over estimate their efforts and underestimate their eating habits or vice versa...

I’m very realistic with myself and know I’m nothing special.. And yes, I recently (about a month or so) have started keeping track of absolutely everything that goes into my mouth.. Before that I was doing guess work and like I said above the last few months just going through the motions so I’m sure the sugar eating habits were a little worse in the months prior, but now I really don’t allow myself to go beyond my calorie limit and only if I’ve hit my protein marker and eaten overall healthy for the day... So yea guess just over thinking it a bit..

I don’t mind it taking a little longer to get to my goal so long as I’m happier doing it and I actually get there... Now if a bunch of experienced guys came in here and said “Hell no, get away from that stuff or you absolutely won’t get there.” Then I’d probably evaluate a bit more.. But from the looks of it there’s guys like you and USMuscle who like to and do things a little more freely unless a specific goal is to be met and guys like GoBack and TheOne who are more strict on themselves and have found that’s what works for them, so all personal preference. I sometimes wish I had that robot discipline and that I could enjoy doing it that way, but I just don’t.. lol much respect to you guys that have that, I’m sure that transfers over well to many things in life..

Oh yea I get you lol

I’ve seen many guys on here talk the same way and they drastically over estimate their efforts and underestimate their eating habits or vice versa...

I’m very realistic with myself and know I’m nothing special.. And yes, I recently (about a month or so) have started keeping track of absolutely everything that goes into my mouth.. Before that I was doing guess work and like I said above the last few months just going through the motions so I’m sure the sugar eating habits were a little worse in the months prior, but now I really don’t allow myself to go beyond my calorie limit and only if I’ve hit my protein marker and eaten overall healthy for the day... So yea guess just over thinking it a bit..

I don’t mind it taking a little longer to get to my goal so long as I’m happier doing it and I actually get there... Now if a bunch of experienced guys came in here and said “Hell no, get away from that stuff or you absolutely won’t get there.” Then I’d probably evaluate a bit more.. But from the looks of it there’s guys like you and USMuscle who like to and do things a little more freely unless a specific goal is to be met and guys like GoBack and TheOne who are more strict on themselves and have found that’s what works for them, so all personal preference. I sometimes wish I had that robot discipline and that I could enjoy doing it that way, but I just don’t.. lol much respect to you guys that have that, I’m sure that transfers over well to many things in life..

Yes I am more carefree in many ways. Although if I were to write my daily diet it's all clean food most of the time. But I don't follow any real plan most of the time and I allow myself treats fairly frequently. Obviously if I wanted to get to 5% that is a different matter. I know some guys who are weirdly strict but it's bizarre because they don't even look that good. So they are very hard on themselves and never go out or have fun and all of that to look decent. Now guys on here are very different and many look fantastic and compete at a high level. Although even for them they can/should have some off periods it's just about knowing how to control things and finding that balance in life. Some guys love the routine though and are happy to stay in and never sway from their plan so they should just do them.

Now whenever wanting to look your absolute best there should be a lot of sacrifice. If you came on here stating you wanted to compete in physique/bodybuilding and be ripped for example that would be different. Although even with that goal you can still have sweets it's just knowing when to implement them (and take them away) and being able to control the amount. I like cereal and whilst I am strict in many ways I can have it and still reach my goals and in some ways it actually helps me attain them (certain cereals are a good carb source postworkout for example). So I don't see the issue is someone like you putting some sweets post workout with a protein shake for example. I also don't see the harm in someone having a few cookies before training legs if that's what they like. I am all for nutritious food and they should account for most foods you eat but there can be some exceptions. Even when I get lower in body fat I still enjoy my diet. Too many people think you have to eat a bland diet to get ripped and it couldn't be further from the truth. Although sure when it comes to extremes you have to suffer but that's a totally different subject.

Never been a huge sugar guy

Now salty stuff like salt and vinegar chips; keep that stuff away from me :)

Relax bro, I think you’re a little too righteous about this lol...

Im not trying to get in contest shape nor trying to compete at any high level in any sport..

Unless you can tell me with 100% certainty that I can’t be 10% bodyfat and still run 5 miles and do sprints and advanced kettlebell workouts like Turkish Get Ups with 53-70lb kettlebells, or be good at BJJ and Kickboxing (only good enough to beat the shit out of someone effortlessly in a self defense scenario, not become a UFC word champion) etc because I’m fitting in 300 calories a day of cookies in my diet when all else is in check (training, sleep and other foods throughout the day) then sorry but I’d rather have more fun and be happy while getting to my goal..

Sure, I can be super strict and get to 6% bodyfat in a month. But that’s not what I want and I’ll be absolutely miserable and it will most certainly affect my efficiency with my businesses (I do physical work) and my mood with family/friends etc among other things... Now will it take me 3 months instead of 1 month? Maybe, I just started so I’ll see. Even if it takes me 6 months. But I’m happier and I get to enjoy food and social life.. That wins every fucking time... I don’t have a deadline and I don’t have to be a world champion athlete, there’s other things that need my “world champion” mindset and it’s not food...

The idea behind this thread is that I wish I could just eat chicken and broccoli all day and be happy, but that’s not me nor does it coincide with my goals.. I love sweets and food. And that shit is hard to kick for me personally and I see for a few other guys as well.. It would obviously be ideal and get me there faster but also, fuck it.

Keep in mind I have no problem having 90-95% of my daily diet being healthy with the proper nutrient and macros.. I have zero problem putting in the work. Oh I need to do cardio every day? Cool. Oh I need to add more volume, more weight etc? Cool...

It has nothing to do with righteousness and everything to do with goal-setting and achieving.
Swinging the big hammer has worked out pretty well for me privately, professionally, & competitively.
But, to reach their own.

Never been a huge sugar guy

Now salty stuff like salt and vinegar chips; keep that stuff away from me :)
I ended up eating too many pickles last night I think.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member