over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolen Back in the Day Vs Today's Trenbolone

BigNJ

Registered
Does anyone feel like Tren back in the day felt much stronger than today's tren? Especially the Acetate ester?

Trenbolone is Trenbolone.

Many UGL products have been tested are within label claims over at http://www.anasci.org

But then you have so many anecdotes about tren in particular about how strong the pellets were compared to what you'd get from a UGL. Tren acetate = tren acetate, obviously, so what is it? Good Ole fashioned nostalgia? Inaccuracy in brewing pellets and perhaps making it stronger? I also remember there being a big deal about side effects from the pellets, but the strength and size gains were ridiculous compared to tren ace you buy off the shelf now. I'm kinda leaning towards nostalgia, but time and time again this comes up... The home brewed pellets vs ugl. You were newer then, so obviously the tren would have seemed much stronger, I imagine?

Edit these are all just rhetorical questions and I'm just rattling on, OP, they aren't really questions at you

Tren was better when I was younger, test was better when I was younger, Deca was better when I was younger...because I was younger.

The compounds haven't changed, but the user sure has changed. Guys my age will rave about the Rugby Dbol or Syntex Anadrol or yellow-top Deca they had when they were young, and how the new stuff doesn't compare. But the hormones are still the same, the difference is we all got old and now the same things don't work for us the same way they used to.

I used to get all the gains and few of the side effects. Now in my 50's, that has reversed and I seem to get all the side effects and few of the gains. But the drugs haven't changed. What changed was me, and the environment in which you are asking the drugs to do their work.

Getting old sucks LOL. That's the problem.

Tren was better when I was younger, test was better when I was younger, Deca was better when I was younger...because I was younger.

The compounds haven't changed, but the user sure has changed. Guys my age will rave about the Rugby Dbol or Syntex Anadrol or yellow-top Deca they had when they were young, and how the new stuff doesn't compare. But the hormones are still the same, the difference is we all got old and now the same things don't work for us the same way they used to.

I used to get all the gains and few of the side effects. Now in my 50's, that has reversed and I seem to get all the side effects and few of the gains. But the drugs haven't changed. What changed was me, and the environment in which you are asking the drugs to do their work.

Getting old sucks LOL. That's the problem.

This!, the first couple cycles are crazy good, bodies better able to handle sides, etc., we were all farther away from how big etc we could get, still on the upswing rather than the downward slide.

The tren I use to make from pellets was the best , BUT , I was using test prop ad my oil

I feel like there is no logical reason it would be weaker. Back in the day when they used pellets did a fair amount of estro get in the final product? Isn't tren more powerful when mixed with some estro?

I feel like there is no logical reason it would be weaker. Back in the day when they used pellets did a fair amount of estro get in the final product? Isn't tren more powerful when mixed with some estro?
No estro in fina pellets i believe you are thinking of the synovex

Yes...he is thinking of synovex.
We crushed our fina pellets with a spoon and dumped in isopropyl alcohol bottle top...mixed with isopropyl alcohol with needle cover sucked up with needle off and shot it. lol
The good old days. lol

No estro in fina pellets i believe you are thinking of the synovex

I wonder then maybe if it had to do with people using too much anti estrogen now a days, and abusing masteron?

Meaning back in the day guys were running tren, test, dbol. Now you see more low test and tren with mast, so we dont quite see it as being powerful?

My only guess lol

Dang i did a lot of the pellets
I wonder then maybe if it had to do with people using too much anti estrogen now a days, and abusing masteron?

Meaning back in the day guys were running tren, test, dbol. Now you see more low test and tren with mast, so we dont quite see it as being powerful?

My only guess lol
Funny you say this im abusing mast :LOL: ,, not real bad 300mg a week for a whole year now, im stopping it now.

Yes...he is thinking of synovex.
We crushed our fina pellets with a spoon and dumped in isopropyl alcohol bottle top...mixed with isopropyl alcohol with needle cover sucked up with needle off and shot it. lol
The good old days. lol
I put mine in a drinking straw,fold and pinch the ends down, and lightly tap it with a hammer to powder them down :cool:

i always thought the diesel taste n cough was a good thing! lol
thats said i used to use 700mgs of tren from pellets and had to tap out at less then 150mgs o base...

things should be things its the user that generally changes
I agree 100%!
The tren is just as good today if your source is good. Flash tren enan tested overdosed at 230mg per ml. My two month run took me from no abs to shredded. Find a reputable source if your results are shite.

Lets see. "Back in the day" everyone was a newbie, did a few cycles and blew the fuck up. How surprising.
Now a days these same guys have been working out for 10-20 years, are advanced lifters that have reached close to their max potential and are on their 73rd cycle and can't figure out why they don't blow up now when taking tren like they used to.
It HAS to be the new tren thats out now, versus the golden age nectar that had some sort of magic ingredient in it.

I can't comment on tren back in the day as I never used it. However test is test, tren is tren and deca is deca. People didn't suddenly forget how to make this stuff so it's the same thing. Fake/underdosed products is a massive factor but just like all these threads it's simply down to aging and our perceptions changing over time.

No steroid feels as good for me now as it did 10 years ago. I get far more side effects now on pretty much everything. I look much better than I did so they are obviously working but I don't feel the same. Then comes our perceptions. Then comes the fact many of us weigh 50 pounds more and have tried everything multiple times. Guys go on about when they were really young and small they took this special dbol and blew up 20 pounds. I used to blow up everytime on dbol when I was younger. I could barely eat and still put on 20 pounds. It's different when you weigh 50 pounds less and go on/off cycles. If I take dbol now at approx 40mg eating a standard diet I will put on approx 7 pounds and get much fuller but it's not the same. Now if I was to come off everything and starve myself for 6 months and go back on dbol at 40mg I will put on 20+ pounds in 2 weeks easily.

I will say the most effective steroid for me by far is tren a. Esters can make a big difference with some steroids because I don't like tren e. It's effective but it's also side effects in a bottle for me. I can use Geno's tren a even at 30-40mg per day and I improve daily. It's the number 1 steroid for looking good. I will be adding it in very soon and I always do when I want to look my best.

But then you have so many anecdotes about tren in particular about how strong the pellets were compared to what you'd get from a UGL. Tren acetate = tren acetate, obviously, so what is it? Good Ole fashioned nostalgia? Inaccuracy in brewing pellets and perhaps making it stronger? I also remember there being a big deal about side effects from the pellets, but the strength and size gains were ridiculous compared to tren ace you buy off the shelf now. I'm kinda leaning towards nostalgia, but time and time again this comes up... The home brewed pellets vs ugl. You were newer then, so obviously the tren would have seemed much stronger, I imagine?

Edit these are all just rhetorical questions and I'm just rattling on, OP, they aren't really questions at you

I've had this debate before... I personally don't believe all there is to the quality of aas powder is JUST purity of the same compound. Unless you are a PhD, elite level chemist employed by a pharmaceutical mogul who actually makes the powder from scratch and knows what goes into, can't say with certainty how much certain other factors and precision of making compound works.

Anybody who has ever tried a generic vs "brand name' rx, aas or not, can attest there is a sharp difference in quality.

All things considered, I would imagine the majority of pro's and real competitive bb'ers and fitness models are running ug shit. You just don't compete without tren, masteron, etc and these aren't even made by pharms any more.

And unless you have a millionaire sponsor, who the fuck can afford Bayer Primo (Rimobolan) at $12 an amp for 1g a week on 12 week cycles?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws