YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Im doing a moderate dose and ramping up... Thoughts?

DrBeefcake777

Banned
Im on TRT almost for some years now, and a couple months ago I went on 500mgs of Test. Fairly good results. I weigh around 230 @ 5'10".

One time I did the same thing and hit 500mg of Test then I added in 400mg of EQ. It seemed to continue my gains and I really liked that plateau in growth being shattered. I did it last time at around 10 weeks and went another 10 with EQ.

I plan on either upping my Test to 750-1000 or doing 500 of Test with 400 Deca.

Anyone think the results would vary in the long run running 1000mg test vs 500mg Test and 400 Deca? I was all intent on getting on some Deca and I started thinking about it and I already have a good amount of Enanthate.

From what I remember of Deca (10 years ago+) Im not thinking the gains will be much different.

Im on TRT almost for some years now, and a couple months ago I went on 500mgs of Test. Fairly good results. I weigh around 230 @ 5'10".

One time I did the same thing and hit 500mg of Test then I added in 400mg of EQ. It seemed to continue my gains and I really liked that plateau in growth being shattered. I did it last time at around 10 weeks and went another 10 with EQ.

I plan on either upping my Test to 750-1000 or doing 500 of Test with 400 Deca.

Anyone think the results would vary in the long run running 1000mg test vs 500mg Test and 400 Deca? I was all intent on getting on some Deca and I started thinking about it and I already have a good amount of Enanthate.

From what I remember of Deca (10 years ago+) Im not thinking the gains will be much different.

I'm a fan of using as little dose as possible.
I generally come completely (to TRT) off after a contest prep but this year I plan to stay "on" and slowly increase dose till I can cruise at a solid weight and bodyfat.
I'm planning on 400mg test , 400mg EQ when I plateau I'll bump to 500mg test/600mg EQ , then the next bump will be 600mg test/800EQ and I'm suspecting when that plateau happen I'll likely be close to time to start a contest prep.

I also usually like to run somewhat low doses. Ive done as little as 250mg as a cycle, but I do tend to stay on for a while and my TRT dose is around 125mg give or take.

Im reacting well to the 500mg still but Im leaning towards adding in the Deca at 400 instead of going to 750-1000 test.

I keep bouncing back and forth between that and EQ. I havent run an good anabolic compound in a while. Part of the fun with gear is deciding what to run and seeing how my choice plays out.

My go to is test and deca, planning on giving eq another go next blast. In the past approximately 4 years ago eq gave me horrible anxiety.

if one was gona do like stagger kinda thing...
you might go from trt to whatever higher test dose for say 4 weeks, add in a dht like mast at slightly lower dose then maybe another 4 weeks later add in nan. again similar dose to the mast. another 4. drop to trt for then maybe repeat with test eq, roll into test primo etc.

use a lil down time here and there to reset. when i say that it isnt just about the aas but as you train and use aas other counter measures like cortistol come up. using the the various compounds in the first go round addresses that a lil and you can often work with that, but there is also that mental or maybe more component of getting used to various things. placebo is often a REAL mofo. lol
enjoy

if one was gona do like stagger kinda thing...
you might go from trt to whatever higher test dose for say 4 weeks, add in a dht like mast at slightly lower dose then maybe another 4 weeks later add in nan. again similar dose to the mast. another 4. drop to trt for then maybe repeat with test eq, roll into test primo etc.

use a lil down time here and there to reset. when i say that it isnt just about the aas but as you train and use aas other counter measures like cortistol come up. using the the various compounds in the first go round addresses that a lil and you can often work with that, but there is also that mental or maybe more component of getting used to various things. placebo is often a REAL mofo. lol
enjoy

That def sounds like something worth looking into. Appreciate you bro.

Yeah placebo is a crazy thing for sure.

Reactions: LK3

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member