over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Patellar Tendonitis (Tendosis)

Bleed

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Outside of 3 months of non use as a solution, what have you all used to treat this nonsense.

I have heard tb500 has helped many and im about to do it myself.

Anyone else have any other solutions? Already running 5iu of gh and that is certainly not speeding up the process much, if at all.

Edit: should say tendonosis.

Fixing the movement pattern. I thought my knees were fk'd too, than I fixed my knee tracking issue and hip/ankle mobility. Voila my knees have never been stronger.

I did use BPC, didn't do much but short term relief. Problem kept coming back until I actually addressed the underlying issue.

This is soemthing I see all the time. It has as huge effect as all the patella is the fulcrum for all the facia in the LE.

I would find an manual osteopathic therapist for help. TB will only do so much “if the train is still off the track.”

Can be from:
Tight papas and quads
Issues in SIJ
Issues with tibiofemoral joint
LI inflammation
Kidneys that get adhered to psoas
Etc etc

Easy fix if you find the right person to help you.

I cut out let extensions, added quad and hip flexor stretching, switched to zero drop shoes and prioritized glute activation.

Google Voodoo Flossing.....it works..

Careful....I dealt with it for years until one day while kicking a soccer ball my plant foot slipped and I did a one legged type of sissy squat...when the tendon ruptured it sounded like a gun went off...BANG!....

Ive already torn an ACL. Had the surgery and got my legs back to equal. I wont be doing that again.

I did get some WOD bands. Ive looked it up and im giving it a shot. Il be doing tb500 and bpc157 if this doesnt work. Maybe just do it anyways.

Careful....I dealt with it for years until one day while kicking a soccer ball my plant foot slipped and I did a one legged type of sissy squat...when the tendon ruptured it sounded like a gun went off...BANG!....

Much much better.

I started flossing every day. Im at the end of a bottle of cissus although i cant say if it has helped or not but im going to finish it. I started taking bromelain again as well. Ill keep that in for the long haul. Ive kept in the gh at 2iu a day. I plan on bumping that dose up again as soon as its possible.

Ive stayed away from leg press and squats since this started. I literally couldn't climb a flight of stairs so i started taking an elevator. Sounds like a weak ass thing but its helped. I couldnt even fuck my girlfriend doggy style which was the worst part for me. I tried plowing through it (no pun intended) but i got maybe a solid minute before i tapped out. Only thing ive been doing for quads are leg extensions with 10 pounds and focusing on the eccentric. That and the floss tied tight doing 50 reps of no weight leg extensions at home. Everything else for legs has stayed the same. No size loss in my quads since this started.

I think what happened is i got very strong on my last blast. I usually stick with high volume but started doing leg press with 5 plates and worked my way to 6 per side for 8 reps. I was doing that every week plus throwing in sumo squats. I also prefer the stairs for cardio which most certainly didnt help.

TLDR: I got patellar issues from getting too strong too fast and ignored the little pains my body was using to tell me to stop red lining. Lesson learned.

Bump!!
How is the patella doing??

I just got diagnosed with this. Haven’t been able to squat barely at all even with knee wraps.

dr did an ultra sound and diagnosed me with patellar tendinopathy.

he’s recommending eccentric exercises, if that doesn’t work PRP....

What is the flossing exercise? I see different ones on YouTube.
I see a leg curl while standing, squats, lunges.
The only one I can do without pain is the leg curl.

Mine was caused from overuse and overload. The best thing that happened to me was the shutdown. I sat down for two months with no access to a gym and took two kits of TB-500 in that time. I flossed regularly by wrapping the knees real tight multiple times per day and either doing unweighted squats or leg extensions.

The only real fix is time. Everything else will help get you there faster.

Also you need to figure out what the cause is for you and eliminate it.

Im with most of these guys on this thread now. Im very confident that anyone watching me do leg extensions is laughing at me with my ten pound hyperextensions.

I just got diagnosed with this. Haven’t been able to squat barely at all even with knee wraps.

dr did an ultra sound and diagnosed me with patellar tendinopathy.

he’s recommending eccentric exercises, if that doesn’t work PRP....

Mine was caused from overuse and overload. The best thing that happened to me was the shutdown. I sat down for two months with no access to a gym and took two kits of TB-500 in that time. I flossed regularly by wrapping the knees real tight multiple times per day and either doing unweighted squats or leg extensions.

The only real fix is time. Everything else will help get you there faster.

Also you need to figure out what the cause is for you and eliminate it.

Im with most of these guys on this thread now. Im very confident that anyone watching me do leg extensions is laughing at me with my ten pound hyperextensions.
Thanks brother. I’m sure mine is from the same. Years and years of heavy lifting.
I’m going to lay off the squats, leg presses, stick to accessory work for legs.
looking into PRP and may try this flossing you mentioned

Try it for a couple months and report back. Theres no shortage of lifters with this problem.

And I mentioned hyperextensions at one point when I meant leg extensions. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks brother. I’m sure mine is from the same. Years and years of heavy lifting.
I’m going to lay off the squats, leg presses, stick to accessory work for legs.
looking into PRP and may try this flossing you mentioned

Try it for a couple months and report back. Theres no shortage of lifters with this problem.

And I mentioned hyperextensions at one point when I meant leg extensions. Sorry for any confusion.
Thanks brother I’ll let u know how it goes

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1